Cute rebels edition!

Cute rebels edition!

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB
Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion/Force and Destiny)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
Other FFG Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN
FFG Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the FFG RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ
Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.nz/#F!kJtCTR7Q!HNUwVc1B8KB2FrD4Twmb7g
The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png
Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/Un1UhzZ4

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing
Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

--- Latest News ---

> fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/22/cracking-the-metagame/
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/23/racing-into-action/
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/22/blizzard-assault/
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/22/the-rebellion-is-born/
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/20/the-duels-in-portland/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/86/db/86dbf9d4-fb20-4f6a-bf5a-5297a62f60aa/swl_rules_reference_11_eng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for not even putting /swg/ in the title, hopefully it'll keep the shitters out.

Any good youtube channels to watch to learn to play ffg rpg?

Anybody happen to remember which book this art is from? I'm looking through them all right now but if someone happens to know...

The Legion RRG went up in the launch weekend article yesterday (the LTP too but we'd basically seen that already).

>images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/86/db/86dbf9d4-fb20-4f6a-bf5a-5297a62f60aa/swl_rules_reference_11_eng.pdf

I read through it last night, most interesting stuff not in the LTP rules are about verticle movement (grappling hooks is actually useful!), vehicle displacement (charge through enemy squads and supress them!), and the very specific format and wording of the "factions" section.

I think it might be from Fully Operational, that's a guess, only saying that because Scientist is specialization there and I don't remember it in anything.

Is it typical, or is it smart, for a character to have no skills or talents at creation, and all of their xp is in characteristics? I heard it's best to spend most on characteristics, but I currently have actually all of it in characteristics.

You get some picks at skills through your career and specialization choice so don't sweat. Prioritize characteristics, put what you earn during sessions into skills and talents as you feel helps for adventuring. Some of the early talents (grit, toughened, or something role specific that helps the team) might be worth grabbing before saving up to put a skill at 3.

Standard 'concept uber alles' disclaimer/advice

oops, wrong quote, meant for

Why not just make light side only and dark side only rebellion/imperial instead rather than a separate thing that always lines up with a given faction?

It could be future-proofing.

Threadly Armada post!

Probably so they can cover their bases - like how X-wing now has Rebel’s, Imps, Resistance and FO.
Maybe they expect legion to move into the sequel or prequel territory and need to have something more era-nonspecific.

Planning ahead certainly can’t hurt.

Plus there might be things down the line where a dark sided can work with the rebels or a light side can work with the imps and can use those upgrades specifically rather than native rebel/imp ones

why is that interdictor so rusty dont they clean it

I wonder how my party reacts when I introduce Time travel into the campaign. This is gonna be good.

this is the first time I've realized those little dots are glints and not his actual eyes

Wow I just noticed that as well

Stop

I wish the empire wasn't retarded. As an organization they kill themselves and individually stormtroopers are a joke.

I actually like the rules, can't wait to get the starter box and start painting.

And the army creation seem painless and fun, as well the commander mechanic.
However, I feel that as the game will release in the 22nd, there isn't much of a collection or a way for you to express yourself through factions or armies.
Leia and the Imperiall commander dudesman are a good start, I guess.

>Imperial commander dudesman

You apologize to General Veers right now, user.

Guess who's canon again?

Best girl is canon?

armada

when
h
e
n

It's both typical and smart. Other than rare upgrades that come one-to-a-talent-tree, you can't further upgrade Characteristics.