DBC

Why is this only trading sideways? My bags are getting heavy

It's not only trading side ways..

It's also trading downwards :^)

Look at how BNTY moved sideways for a few days then pumped. Expect similar. Also, any time BTC moves up this coin gets dumped hard.

>be 4chins
>buy memecoin
>be 4chins

Whale manipulation and FUD from idiots that didnt pick this shit up sub 6 cents.

I'm comfy af holding this shit it's gonna explode.

PS yes I have seen the twitter FUD thread, idgaf

This is going sideways so the whales can hold it at a preferable price point while they moon themselves on REQ, VEN and XLM. Meanwhile you're stuck holding bags being cucked from getting in on other moon missions. GG.

I'm stuck with my bag until CoZ comes with NEON wallet 0.0.8... I sent them to my Ledger address and now I can't move them out.

Doubled from 6 cents and took my initial investment out. Comfy holding the rest

so you sent it to your NEON Wallet, but can't send it back out?

Correct. I can see them on Neotracker. They are safe. But I can't send them back out.

Not really mad though. Enforces iron hands.

Good to know, i was contemplating whether to send it to NEO Wallet. thanks user! hope you can send them in and out soon.

>why is this not doing what I want it to

so you'll sell

so we can moon without you

When this shit gets out on Huobi I'll be laughing at all the fags saying this isnt the best buy rn

when the fk is this being listed on Huobi? This is getting ridiculous.

Agreed. Ive been hearing about huobi for awhile now. Any idea when?

little baby hands

january 8th

well i sold another coin for this shit and the other coin is fucking higher.. lost my initial position and have to pay more to get into my initial position.

Proof? How do you know this?

Source or gtfo

according to what source?

My dad works for Huobi

Got me hard for the 8th then

There you go.

>fud
>trades sideways
>goes up

>ded coin

I'm all in, witg iron hands

Let’s see how much it goes up

I bought 6k dbc between 14 and 15. Of course I'm hurting but I would rather go down with this ship than lose out on the imminent breakout.

>above popular hot

I'll bite

when will it get public that it will list on the 8th?

Finally fucking moving up

I'm all in on this since 7-8 cents on Dec 28th. Was hard not to sell when it hit 16 cents and that would have been the right choice apparently. I bought this shit for a 10x though so I'm holding till huobi.

First time I've seen a + sign in weeks.

Finally it's starting. See you on the MOON

Still have those god damn sell walls