Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Overthrowing the false Imperium and establishing a new regime, with Horus as it's rightful ruler and Alpha Legion as it's enforcers, no longer scorned for their supposedly dishonorable methods, but revered as superior warriors that they are.

>implying he wont use Horus as a puppet emperor

>Horus being a puppet of Lorgar and Alpharius
>Alpharius being a puppet of Magnus
>Magnus and Lorgar being puppets of Tzeentch
>Tzeentch is getting ninety nine multicolored boners at the same time, and at different time, for eternity, and also no boners.

>Assuming that there's actually an end-game...
Probably to create the appropriate conditions for Malice to take over the Warp.

He's crashing this Imperium with no survivors.

Hydra Dominus.

>End of Times
>The Final Countdown
>He jumps out of the bush screaming "IT WAS ME ALL THE TIME!!!"
>That look on their faces
>Totally worth
>Omegon is among them livestreaming to all Alpha Legion
>Totally worth

Test and strengthen the Imperium by hacking it in every possible way

to pull the greatest prank the universe will ever know

He was actually going to save the Imperium and destroy chaos before that retarded banana Dorn killed him. Alpharius missed Dorns heart on purpose because he wasn’t trying to kill him, he was playing the role, yet Dorn never thought about this, and instead beheads the guy because he’s retarded.

>reading Nemesis
>Dorn autistically invades the assassinorum meeting and start screeching
>it's so embarrassing the Emperor needs to intervene

Come to think of it, Dorn were responsible for 2 traitor Primarchs (Pert and Curze). Even Russ only has 1 under his belt

Save the galaxy.

Tzeentch. his end game is everything.

>game
>ending
Pick one man.

Getting fake killed by retard Dorn.

>implying he didn't secretly help Fabius clone uncorrupted Primarchs to steal them and the tech later
>implying the Alpha legion isn't billions of astartes strong in random ass statis cells and deep cover operations everywhere, along with millions of Alpharius and other Primarch/Emperor/Perpetual clones.

Why does he wear the mask?

He's bald underneath

Why isn't Alpha legion the champions of Tzeentch? I mean their whole thing was misdirection and plans in plans, working with and independently of each other.

Because they are not ambitious. Whatever they do they're doing for some higher goal, not for personal gain.

>What was his endgame?

>imlying it wasn't some triple body double that looped back to Omegon

I don't know user, I just can't see how he could fake The Quickening after his death.

Was getting beheaded part of his plan?

Id be embarrassed too

Of course!

>be Dorn
>hear that Horus has betrayed your father and all mankind, and that he's coming to Terra
>know that a number of your brothers have joined him, Alpharius amongst them
>hear about how Alpha Legion fucks up SW and WS
>find out they are coming to Terra to fuck you up
>eventually you and Alphy confront each other
>he's a traitor, you know he's a traitor, he knows he's a traitor
>fuck his shit up
>he tries to stab you and misses because he's a manlet with WS7
>kill the traitor
>this is somehow retarded

isnt Angron the shortes Primarch

>all this alphalet hate for based Dorn
Stay mad.

Alpharius and Omegon were the shortest, followed by Angron. The Manlet rage was strong in him.

>Angron
>a manlet and a LITERAL brainlet
The absolute state of Angronfags.

Finally succeeding at being Alpharius.

If Angron is a Manlet, then so is Horus.

Galaxy in Flames specifically states Angron stood just as tall as The Warmaster, yet was broader of shoulders.

It's a choose your own adventure story, moron!

Then you don't truly understand AL

That's bullshit.

>Loken had seen the primarch of the World Eaters before, but was still awed by his monstrous, physical presence. Angron was huge, easily as tall as the Warmaster, but also massively broad, with
wide hulking shoulders like some enormous beast of burden. His face was scarred and violent, his eyes buried deep in folds of angry red scar tissue.

Galaxy in Flames, Page 61

No, i believed you, i just meant that the writing is bullshit. Angron was always described as being short and stocky (for a Primarch). Though maybe Horus WAS a manlet and overcompensated with Primarch termie armor.

Ah gotcha user, my bad. Though now that you bring it up, I can't recall any particular passage that notes him as being smaller then his brothers, save Magnus, who fucking towers over all of them.

Wasn't Vulkan also HUGE? And Pert too, even without the armor?

Nope. Angry Ron was the shortest. The twins seemed shorter than they were because their Astartes were some of the tallest.

Vulkan was HUGE, but I believe Magnus was the tallest. Not sure about Perty.

>Magnus was the biggest
>also warp enhanced
>Leman still snapped his arm like a twig with his grip
JUST

>implying all legions aren't secretly Alpha Legion.

Magnus is probably lanky as fuck (for a primarch).

Why the fuck couldn't Dorn have killed that faggot Fulgrim instead of based Alpharius?

Every official image has him as super buffed for his frame, though.

>implying based Omegon is a filthy traitor like Brainletarius

Do remember that Magny Magic can make his height what ever he wants it to be, using warp shennanigans

True enough, it's basically cheating. Who are the runners up for height? The Khan? The Lion?

I'd say Curze but that's probably because he stands on his cape like a Dracula wannabe.

On that note. Do Sanguinius's wings count?

He's been training for a long time. Or was it rehearsing ?

Do you?

The Lion is canon 9ft exactly iirc, can't for the life of me remember where I took that from though. I do remember in The Unremembered Empire, Guilliman notes that up he notices that The Lion is ever so slightly taller than he is.

Probably from all that hanging upside down he does.

I'd think wings also would be cheating, and we all know Sanguinius would never want to win like that.

I can see that, Roboute kept having "Big Brother Goggles" all throughout Unremembered Empire with The Lion.

There's no such thing as artificial intelligence. It's an oxymoron.

>8'10" Guilliman
>9' Lion

who has the girthiest dick?

Vulkan, duh.

Perty is mentioned as having a truly enormous dick is his Primarch book, I didn't save the screenshot though.

Pert wrote that book himself, didn't he?

Pert's too autistic for sex.

Magnus was probably cheating though, and this comes from a 1ksonsfag. Who knows how tall he actually was.

Probably to show up Rogal.

hot