STOCK MARKET CRASH 2018?

OK Anons,

I know this board is full of crypto, but I am going to present you a once in a lifetime oportunity.

The chart you see is the SP500, top 500 companies in the US. As you can witness, stocks are over-inflated and people are still buying. It is a BUBBLE.

Will you BUY when it CRASHES?

I expect to buy at least 30.000$ of stocks of big companies like McDonalds, Apple, Amazon and others when the correction happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHe0bXAIuk0
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONT PASS, THIS IS NEXT MOON MISSION.

Almost inevitable during the next 18 months and a full scale, worldwide financial crisis before 2025.

I may buy but if shut really does hit the fan big time, gold is probably going to perform better over those years

is it possible companies are producing more value than 10 years ago?

Micron was my biggest stock gain for the year, probably buy some of that too.
Memory use continues to rise with no end in sight.

i put all my crypto earnings into micron yesterday ($80,000 usd worth)

doing well so far

What exchange is SP500 listed on? I can't find it on coinmarketcap?

>buying stocks

The stock exchanges are one of the main reasons most of this world has gone to shit.

Didn't gold do something between a x2-5 during the 2008 crisis?

Nah maybe 2019. After fed hikes 3 more times, if they do. If they don’t blow off top bull run continues to mid 2019.

>2.7k stock
>$12 growth
>this is considered the retirement option

Protip: buy AMD right the fuck now.

If the upcoming crash fucks up real estate too then I'll definitely be swooping in

Central bankers are now the slaves of the market, they will step in with QE if it ever looks like crashing, because they know people will point the finger at them and ask why they did nothing if they don't.

>>mfw in 2008 crash ppl invented bitcoin to guard their money value as a gold standard
>>mfw thinking buying stocks as an option

Stock market crash will leave people wondering where to put their money and the answer will be crypto

"Crash"

This shit happens every time, all you need to do is buy the dip.

it's not gonna crash anytime soon, only markets such as spain and france are in trouble. dow jones is solid as fuck and providing insane risk adjusted returns for big money past years

>when it CRASHES
You mean when it drops 20% ?

This combined with the fact that we have more than 5x the USD in circulation as in 2008 should explain the added value.

It's true that we are due for a recession though and that stocks are slightly overbought. But Veeky Forums is severely overestimating how hard it will crash.

Listen to this man, I bought earlier too

is it on bittrex?

Ya. Obviously you take your crypto gains to buy the dip of the stock market.

Nay Sayers of it not crashing. Sorry, but boomers are due for another ass fucking.

Learn to trade in all market conditions. A bit of two sided action would be very welcome.

This
There are a lot of buys right now for those who are patient with 2-5 year time frame

BUY THE DIP, YOU'LL BE DRIVING LAMBOS IN 2138

THANKS JUST BOUGHT 100K

A good video explaining the economic cycle

youtu.be/PHe0bXAIuk0

You're buying into the wrong end of the cycle. A snippit of a few of my entry points for your consideration

Any tips for future stocks (or at least themes) for the next few years?

I'm looking at AI companies right now, but I want to diversify a bit.

FE is a sleeper due for a major revalue, two year min hold

Now this will REALLY punp cryptomarkets

lithium using/mining companies etc. related tech could be a good bet

Thanks, will check it out

Yeah, thanks, already in that branch.

I'm also looking into robotics companies, but it's not easy when you don't know much about it....

How do I buy?
Why app do I use?
What resources are available?

All of the financial advisors/brokers only want to mess around with me if I give 3k up front for their little vanguard packages.

I’m looking to trade, hold, and trade some more, not buy prepackaged shit.

Ameritrade, Capital One Investing etc. There's a bunch out there. Don't be meme'd into Robinhood if you're serious about it.

bump for interest

WTF ITS THE SAME GRAPH AS CRYPTO BUT 2 MONTHS BEHIND!
STOCKS UNDERVALUED!! BUY BUY BUYYY

yet here you are on Veeky Forums

Robinhood is great for beginners, lets you learn the markets and the only loss youll make are by your own mistakes, dont listen to this user. Only fuck with the bigfer brokerages if your putting 5-10k in

Just under x3 between Nov 2008 and Aug 2011 which in crypto terms is fucking nothing. nobody gives a shit about stocks anymore because when it crashed Bitcoin will be the new gold but with 10x the accessibility and 10x the gains.

Buy high sell low amirite guys? xDDD

I used to own me some AMD, why are they mooning now?

amd performs pretty well on a strategic level.

#metoo
kek

A serious bug was fund in intels chips. AMD doesn't have that bug

>great for beginners
I disagree. I think it encourages day trading and will be a net loss long term for most people. The cost of a traditional trade at $7 will stop people from make knee-jerk reactions on a dip. To each their own though.

That's a chart of the S&P 500 index you fucking gonk, the biggest most liquid stock index in the world, with a futures contract that makes your meme coins look like fucking milk tokens. If you bought one full contract of that a few years ago you'd be on a private island now.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

Hm, thanks. I'll google from here

this chick looks like my (male) cousin
creepy shit
don't know why you burgers are so attracted to men

>biz started as too poor to get into stocks
>get into crypto
>in the mean time stocks crash and boomers run to crypto to save themselves, thus enriching the crypto NEETs
>rich NEETs can now buy stocks low
>boomers buy our crypto bags ATH and lose their retirement funds on shitcoins while NEETs become the financial elite as stocks recover

long examples please kind user ?

That's my only freebie

>Will you BUY when it CRASHES?
Naaa cunt, I'm going to short this cunt.

getting rich by reading Veeky Forums. what a time to be alive. top kek. last 2 years. 1st trump and now this, Veeky Forums is at an ath in entertainment value

holy shit this stupid nigger thinks a recession or crash can just happen because the markets are high

they have root causes, the likely case scenario next year is a consolidation phase

>Business board.
>People don't know anything about investing in the stock market.
>Ask what app to use.
>Suggest buying big company stocks directly and not just an index.
>No one knows the market inevitably recovers.

Lmao.

not even joking, the 2008 recession was your last chance to big bigboy stocks for cheap

"As you can witness, stocks are over-inflated"
You need more than an S&P500 graph to see that fuckwit

So a good way to learn investment discipline is to buy index funds?
You sound like every mong ""investment advisor"" I've ever met. Luckily your shitpost doesn't collect a fee too kek

Put it in an index fund. Will outperform 80% of brokerages with no fees, will recover from all recessions, and requires no active management.

80% of financial firms fail to outperform the market on a long scale. What makes you think you're going to beat dozens of financial analyst?

If you want to try to make it big, trade crypto. Stocks don't tend to 10x like crypto does.

Anything you want to be safe should be kept in an index fund.

The expense ratio on Vanguard total stock market index admiral shares are 0.04%. That's 4% of 1% of all earnings.

If I made $100,000 off an index fund in a year, they'd take $40.

The entire point of indexes like this is that you don't need to pay anyone massive fees.

This is absolute soyboy Reddit mentality. Absolute conviction of being average, always playing it safe and by the rules kek. “If 80% of experts fail I have no chance” I literally live my life on the assumption that I am better and smarter than everyone else. Because I am not low test. It works well for me.

That's cool. 50% of my portfolio is in crypto. But my point is if I really want some subsection of my assets to be safe, I put them in an index fund. Because I know it doesn't fluctuate double digit percentages overnight like crypto does.

> you think you're going to beat dozens of financial analyst?
Yes. I have been and continue to do so. A core competency with a portfolio of 10 stocks in different sectors that I rotate in and out of regularly. Also a few index funds for safety. This strategy has outperformed everything short of crypto for me. I could be an out-lier in your blanket percentages but that doesn't change that fact it's made me money.

I understand that. Most investment accounts have a large selection of no-load index funds which require no active management. Opening a traditional investment account of some sort is still sound advice that beats a meme "app" any day of the week. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, especially considering that specifically said he didn't want anything prepackaged.

Crypto is the only escape from the working class.

>buying only 30 bucks worth

I believe crypto products are just as inflated as equities. They are equally influenced by cheap money, and will crash more or less in tandem

Instead of buying the dip, why not buy inverse/short ETC some which are already leveraged 2x and even 3x right now while they are at super low rates ($11, $30, $27) so when the market goes down -because they are ETFs made up of shorted stocks- they'll blow up in price, then cash out at the top of the stock (the lowest the market can be) and THEN use that money to buy the dip? Everything works in cycles just need to hop on it at the right time.

That's what I'm doing.

Likely will be severe inflation when this next crash happens as money floods out of wall street, good luck.