mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

SERGEANT ALPHARIUS HERE!
BROTHERS REPORT IN!

2rd for chaos

3nd for Khaine!

>Do it for him

Why are there no dragons in 40k? Heldrakes and Fire Dragons and Black Dragons don't count.

BROTHER
WHAT SIDE ARE WE/I/YOU ON?

AL is bullshit. You can't shoot them, and all their characters are Alpharius.

Because it's space

RIP in piece Duncan, always in our hearts and paints

>AL is bullshit.
Thats the point.

The Emprah killed one.

"Yes."

ALL OF THEM.

Which Chapter Tactic would work best to recreate the 30k Luna Wolves tactics ? I'm thinking perhaps the Black Templars due to their melee focus and squad sizes ?

Post camouflaged SM scout squads

Why has the 40K community got such a big problem with trade tariffs. You're never going to attract more economic protectionist to the game if you don't become more accommodating of their more isolationist ways.

Wouldn't that be 24? 10 PPM + 14 for the twin heavy bolter.

How long does it take you guys to paint a single infantry model.

>3 hours for a normal marine
>up to 5 if he has lots of detail/flair
>anal retentive af

Because warhammer 40k stopped being warhammer fantasy in space around 3rd and now designs based on itself.

Which is questionable.

Never forget automated artillery shoots better than orks

Why don't more people use Sternguards? They're everything a space marine should be.

Remember, every day that passes brings us closer to the release of plastic Sisters.

about 1-2 hours I bought a second army just to practice my painting before I painted my main one because I'm a perfectionist who cant paint for shit

They got hit with the FW tax in chapter approved

>GW will instantly release a whole army of plastics
>X codexes so far and the only new models are protagonists/antagonists of dark imperium for the new players

keep dreaming user

Sounds like WGE is going to be doing a lot of SoB models. The 10 battle sisters come out this week and they mentioned they will be doing bits and backpacks for them, and also posted this image of something coming up eventually.

>games workshop throwing money away

They did that for Admech.

I thought that was just the SM version?

I don’t get why GW doesn’t just buy up these guys and let keep operating as a boutique of GW like forgeworld?

High detail? About 3 days because I make up colors and that takes forever before im satisfied. Probably only a few hours of actual painting.

Low detail infantry? God I could probably knock out like 10 in 3 hours.

>finally finished my half painted Kastelans
>can't be arsed to finish the half painted Datasmith because god knows when I'll even field him
>also can't get myself to start working on an entirely new unit
This sucks.

Fucking gay. I assume everything FW got ruined in a similar manner? Also, is all of the CA shit in the OP, since buying books is l i t e r a l l y a waste of money on account of GW being unable to balance shit?

Do it for beep boops. Post beep boops.

Sounds like deathguard.

I haven't painted single non-character infantry models in years, I always squadpaint

I'd estimate ~2 hours on average though, taking the time I take to paint a full squad split by the number of models

>vocal minority online REALLY wants them
>small-scale companies make them, sell at small scale
>"OMG GW SEE THERE IS DEMAND WHY WONT YOU SPEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ON MOLDS/LOGISTICS/MARKETING ALREADY"

After the couple thousand fetishists buy their cheap boob torso boxes for conversions and the literal tens of female players buy the start collecting box, they'd just gather dust on shelves.

*blocks your path*

>Haven't kept up with 40k since 4th, decide to check it out again
>Genestealer cults
>Imperial Knights
>Dark Angel kits
>New Tau line
>FUCKING ADMECH
holy shit it was a wild ride, I was like a fat kid in a candy shop and I had a blank cheque

Nah AM are up to 20ppm now too

Should still be in the OP, I got it there it's just one book

>Olwyr Alfrostun Mournfang
What the fuck is that.

*opens fire*

Nobody wanted Dark Eldar prior to 5e either.

White Scars with a ton of Jump Pack infantry and drop pods, fits the theme of a very mobile force looking for weak spots to exploit.

>When you mix up your horde army with tanky elites and you can feel your opponent tripping over themselves

HE'S THE THIRD MAN!

>you hit the ground for D6 damage

Because you can trade -1 AP for an extra wound, for the same cost. Noone was actually using the stratagem.

sounds about right

Friendly reminder, space marines arent cool if there are no scrawny dudes to make them look important.

What did he mean by this?

Did they stop giving wraith lords the brightlance rifle or what?

Or did they ever, and has every rifle been a conversion?

Didn't they do that for Deldar?
There's a handful of resin units like things for Court of the Archon, but most is plastic.

Quite right. It's why no one is buying Sisters of Silence or Custodes either.

Low quality bait. Sisters are loved throughout the fanbase. They're also a good army even in Index form. Plus, being Imperials, SM and IG player will able to buy just a detachment worth of them and play them as allies. They'd sell well.

Yes.

Are you daft or ignorant?

Maybe...

That's why I love playing elite Imperium troops alongside IG. Custodes look so majestic next to dirty Kriegers.

Well, if you got a faction nobody buys or plays, what logic is there to spend millions to pretty much replace all their models with new ones (none of the old DE models were used after 5e, not even vehicles)?

>literally no one asks for Death Guard codex
>GW puts them in the box set

GW do whatever the fuck they want, for some reason they just don't want to do sisters

The Sisters vehicles are mostly fine. Rhinos and Immolators, plus the Exorcist, can be kept as is. They'd only need to replace the Penitent Engine with a plastic kit.

>yfw dan abnett could write about the emperor's bathroom breaks to the other golden throne and it would still be better than ward and goto

Can (Tzeentch) daemons be waifus?

Just a pre-5e DE player.

any daemons can be waifus user.

Yes, they are. You just need infantry kits, penitent engine, maybe some new thing and upgrade sprues for vehicles. That's not a tall order compared to what DE went through, replacing their vehicles, infantry, characters, introducing whole new units, etc.

So "hurr, why would they spend billions to make a few new kits for a faction nobody wants, durr" doesn't make sense when GW has already done that in vastly larger scale than what Sisters even need.

yeah, NOBODY ever wants sisters. Thats why Raging Heroes, WGE, and other third party sellers ARENT DOING SISTERS MODELS. oh wait, they are selling them by the fucktons.

Hell, even Games Workshop's most retarded 'package' is completely sold out for weeks.

Genestealer cults.

hey it's Beckjann art!

wtf I'm a World Eater now

Pawns of Chaos has a kid befriending a Lord of Change, so I don't see why not.

And now it looped back and we have fucking Ground Marines. God help us.

Are fortifications still useful this edition?

no

>they are selling them by the fucktons.

Even if they weren't, the very fact that several companies have a market for it, says something. You don't see same enthusiasm being expressed for not-Squats.

fortifications can be good, if brought in the right comp. Bring 6-9 tarantula turrets and it will ruin people's day.

>Even if they weren't, the very fact that several companies have a market for it, says something.
This.
Out of all alternate models people make sister alts are some of if not the most popular.

Wait, what happened to Duncan?

>mfw I would immediately begin making a 2000pt Sisters army if GW released them in plastic
>but dont want to deal with those super old metal models
So I just ordered an Immolator last weekend, and waiting now to order a bunch of WGE's sisters. I absolutely love the theme and aesthetic of Sisters of Battle. Already have Celestine, and those all combined with Inquisitor Greyfax will be a part of my AdMech list.

So what this aegis and bastion I bought last edition is just terrain at this point then?

Got cancer from FW resin, he is taking a backseat on the WHTV channel while he fights it

bastion is ded, aegis without a gun is actually alright and will help you survive turn one assuming you go second

He's getting married, stepping down from the channel for some time

The bastion can be useful, the aegis may as well be terrain at this point.

Is this real?

If he dies, I'm quitting the hobby. Fuck this shit.

S T O P M E M E I N G T H I S

What about using them for stronghold assault, anyone have any experience with that?

Leaked yet?

So this is the DE list I am looking to run. The fluff is that they work with a couple of rogue craftworlders to abuse other deldar's lack of psykers, but they never let them near the dark city. I need a good color scheme for them too. I am kind of thinking light gray base with orange highlights but idk. The generic scheme is so good looking that it feels wrong to be original

Farseer Skyrunner [7 PL, 140pts]: 2. Doom, 4. Executioner, 6: Seer of the Shifting Vector, Shuriken Pistol, Singing Spear, The Phoenix Gem, Twin Shuriken Catapult, Warlord

Warlock [2 PL, 35pts]: 4. Protect/Jinx, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade

Warlock [2 PL, 35pts]: 5. Quicken/Restrain, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade

+ Elites +

Kabalite Trueborn [5 PL, 111pts] x3
. Dracon: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle
. Kabalite Trueborn with Special Weapon: Shredder
. Kabalite Trueborn with Special Weapon: Blaster

+ Fast Attack +

Clawed Fiends [2 PL, 32pts]: Clawed Fiend

Scourges x2 with 4 dark lance

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [3 PL, 35pts] x6
. 4x Kabalite Warrior
. Sybarite: Splinter Rifle
Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 155pts]: 2 Dark Lances, Twin splinter rifle

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 155pts]: 2 Dark Lances, Twin splinter rifle

+ Dedicated Transport +

Venom [4 PL, 80pts]: Splinter Cannon, Twin splinter rifle x3

+ Heavy Support +

Talos [7 PL, 122pts] x3
. Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, Stinger Pod

++ Total: [107 PL, 1998pts] ++

Flying base broke off inside model a mere 10 minutes after insertion. What do?

oh and the main idea is for the troops and HS to all hunt infantry and tank objectives while everything else bum rushes the big boys on the other side of the table

It's a conversion, the butt of the rifle is the hilt of its sword

I think I'd rather live with the underwhelming DE HQs just so I had power from pain.

Given that he was live on Twitch playing Silver Tower tonight he's fine.

I used a hand drill to get mine out. Destroyed base's peg but saved the model. 2 mm I think? Might have been 3 mm

Tfw the chinese cancer dust finally arrived after 3 months
Two new dreadlets to be the sing brothers to culln’s jinder mahal
I gotta assemble a normal leviathan next.
[please ignore the fact that nothing in the photo is painted; my painting setup has been boxed up for a few months]

>Tau are now on the other side of the galaxy

BLUEBERRIES GO OUT

GET BACK IN YOUR CORNER AND CONTINUE BEING IRRELEVANT

why would you lose PFP? It is a rule on their sheet and it doesn't say that you need pure DE for it to work