Sigmata

kickstarter.com/projects/2089483951/sigmata-this-signal-kills-fascists/posts/2092902

Well thats made me feel a little better about how this game is going to turn out but boy does that lady have a bad face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfx7aVA7Pc8
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-has-isis-killed-terrorist-attacks-linked-islamic-state-have-caused-2399779
wesleyjohnston.com/users/ireland/past/troubles/troubles_stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, you can actually play someone else than a SJW

Frankly I still think you could just do this exact game in GURPS, but whatever

Looking forward to a party with a white racist hick, a prosletyzing christian, Trump 2.0 and a Feminazi fuckwad

Nobody is likeable, and that's great

old men, warning, warning

Okay, but where's the 4th Generation Warfare, witch burnings, and neo-Aztec human sacrifice?

That's Shadowrun, man. Aztechnology and Humanis Policlub. Already done.

We already have retarded leftist power fantasies out the wazoo, we don't need another one.

wait so fascism is evil but marxism is good

kay

Oh God in Heaven, please no.

The reading on /k/ was bad enough, no one else needs to know about that garbage.

>Frankly I still think you could just do this exact game in GURPS, but whatever
but user GURPS is trash

Can players be Regime?!

LIND GET OUT

REEEEEEE

>but user GURPS is trash

So is this setting, what's your point?

I'm expecting outraged "b-but MY SIDE is perfect and can do no wrong!" comments.

yep, definitely expecting.

>these factions that otherwise detest one another
>implying the Bible belt doesn't vote Makers every chance it gets and isn't comprised of "old men"

I didn't know /pol/ designed games.

What's weirder is the Christian extremists, using Islamic state methods

Which methods do you mean? IRL murrican Christian fundamentalists have threatened personnel and bombed buildings of abortion clinics. So acting like Al-Qaida is clearly within their repertoire. Making the step to the "legitimate" ISIS might not be that big of a stretch.

It seems you can establish a Soviet dictatorship.

Playing reverse Red Dawn would amuse me greatly, but one would need then to go full memery with T-80ies paradropping from the skies.

IRA killed almost twice as much people in bombings compared to ISIS, google it. Just food for thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfx7aVA7Pc8

Which way to Seattle?

Well now I HAVE to know more.

I will say this, this game makes me want to play something Red Dawn themed. Pic related.

This game is underrated as fuck. It's got some rough edges, but going into a district in this game with everyone repressed, then through the magic of terrorism watching as graffitti appears on the walls and collaborators get shanked in back alleys? Feels good man.

They had a little more time to operate, though, too. Give it time.

My first thought was, luckily sjw-targeted media never sells.

Then I remembered Adam Koebel.

exception rather than the rule user. that and I'm not sure he's -that- popular anyway.

Game's setting seems super cringe though, I haven't seen anything to do with mechanics or game play. It's probably going to be meh at best. especially if they prefer to talk about setting material more, it just means they are trying to skirt over said lacking mechanics.

Which side is Matt Mercer closer to? Because I don't exactly think he's secretly /ourguy/.

>The reading on /k/ was bad enough, no one else needs to know about that garbage.
It's been posted on Veeky Forums too.

I dunno, because I don't watch his stuff really, I watched a video with him giving DM tips and it was really basic bitch stuff. As far as I'm aware he keeps outside politics out which is laudable for anyone as the only other alliterative is to be a massive cynic to everything.

Considering G&S is a California company that wants to keep 'good' PR I'm sure it leans more to this side of things. But then again I don't trust companies, especially ones that drape themselves in sterile 'geekdom'.

What is it? It looks like the Pepe generation's answer to the Turner Diaries

Pretty much. Guy with a hardon for MUH ANGLO HERITAGE and no actual military training writes a novel where the proud black female President of the SJWUSA makes a law that outlaws conservatives or something, so all the well-trained soldiers with author fiat on their side defect and form their own more perfect union.

It's been a while, so I mostly just remember the cringey parts with the president.

t. someone who has never tried GURPS and dislikes it because MEMES

Different user here.

I've tried GURPS. It's not very good.

What did you dislike about it? I never get real answers from people who claim to have played and disliked GURPS, beyond basic GM laziness.

I like it

Yes. Pay no attention to the six million Ukranians we just deliberately starved to death.

Boy, that's understating it a little.

William Lind, American Monarchist and Train Enthusiast is the biggest wehraboo in history and the book shows it given that almost every single victory the main characters side wins is due to digging up old Prussian tactics and training people with long ass games of Advanced Squad Leader.

The book proper begins with the main character REEEEEEEE-ing his way out of the Marine Corps because a woman was chosen to give a speech on the anniversary of Iwo Jima. The book continues exactly how you'd think.

Some gems from that book include:
>Mission Type Orders
>The Numerous Uno Division
>The Council of Responsible Negros (CORN)
>The UN attacking the balkanizing United States with squadrons of Arab mercenay fighter pilots
>Nuking Atlanta with a German jet from World War 2 that never got built as a solution to their social problems
>The Tzar of Russia giving the main characters a shitton of T-55s literally for laughs
>Feminists in F-35s

And way more. I can't even begin to describe ideas like the "type printer" and why Lind thinks it's a good idea. There's a reason it's called Lindsanity.

But hey, this game would probably be good at simulating it.

Shit, I mean the Numero Uno Division. Fuck phone posting.

Has anyone run a Red Dawn themed game?

There you go lying with statistics again. "Hitler didn't kill anybody (personally), and the Nazis only killed a few thousand people with bayonets!"

ISIS killed an order of magnitude (10x) more people (using all methods) than the IRA in a timespan about 6 times shorter.

ibtimes.com/how-many-people-has-isis-killed-terrorist-attacks-linked-islamic-state-have-caused-2399779

wesleyjohnston.com/users/ireland/past/troubles/troubles_stats.html

>with long ass games of Advanced Squad Leader.

To be honest, if everyone on Veeky Forums took a couple of lessons in ASL we'd all be better off for it.

I think he's lumping in stuff like the War of Independence and the Irish Civil War, but if you do that you might as well count every single person killed by every single historical Caliphate as "Islamic State" deaths

Holy shit, I was expecting some alt right bullshit but I couldn't make that up if I was literally trying to write a parody of them

I like this idea a lot. Seems neat. I also like the idea of factions changing how they relate to their base and their radicals depending on circumstances.

>training people with long ass games of Advanced Squad Leader.
This unironically isn't that bad of an idea. It is, but not as bad as it sounds.

>ethical insurgency

How in the fuck does that work.

>William Lind, American Monarchist and Train Enthusiast
>Train enthusiast
Well, that somehow makes a lot of sense considering how the Westward expansion and the development of intercontinental and interstate rail lines fueled the American Industrial Revolution and enabled Manifest Destiny. You know, I think I might like this guy. I'm going to buy his book, and make sure he gets some money from this.

Thanks user!

Lind is his own special brand of crazy. It's also a little telling that the best written segments in the book are parts where the main character takes train rides. By the time the book gets around to the Southwest and it's Mad Max roving bands with Aztec human sacrifices, it's almost a literal footnote in the middle of how crazy the rest of the setting is.

The part in the book where Atlanta gets nuked and the main character then trains his officers in said games of ASL to get them to try to figure out how they should tame Atlanta before they arrive at the "correct answer" tells me that Lind has a very different copy of ASL than the rest of us.

>Caring about who's appropriately PC or un-PC
>Not just buying what you like/what's good

Dude, it acknowledges that. When the Party starts losing, they start assassinating their allies.

Yeah, but that's part of the fun! The utopians are gonna have to settle, or they'll all lose.

>pepe generation
Lind is goddamn old as fuck though