Creepy Monster art thread?

Creepy Monster art thread?

hawt

Great taste.

>muffled WRYYY in the distance

oh shittt
I live on the 13th floor and I hear them weird noises on the windows all damn time.
gonna show this ho what a dropkick look like next time

Name my band

I love these threads

Seems like a fun gotcha moment monster, vaguely describe a beholder in the shadows, big fat demon pops out.

Been looking for one picture for fucking eons; a giant, mummified humanoid corpse in a massive cavern being excavated by a bunch of futuristic mining ships.

Really love that one, there's something inherently disturbing about that thing. I dread to imagine how it sounds and moves.

He looks kind of nervous

something sily about that one, the way my brain registers the lighting says that that's just some dude in a costume standing behind a prop mountain. Great looking tho

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY WE ARE OFFERING 20% OFF ALL CASTLE AND TOWN DEMOLITIONS.

>The Gatewatch

Man, that's one weird looking constellation.

I've been on this site too long.

Fucking Skaven in my god damn sky.

I see what you did there

are those people or weeds in that hill?

Khorne Slannesh Nurgle Tzeench

What a cutie,think she'll hold hands?

I want you to know that even if no one else laughed, I did.

>Thigh highs
I'm not scared. I'm turned on.

I miss the good days of Ganesagi.

Also, have this. I actually tried describing in a campaign idea where the party's queen looked like this.

What's it called, Veeky Forums?
>The Fuckbrick
>"I asked for an orgy room, but this is ridiculous!"
>Thin walls
>Top 10 things not to build a Kindergarten out of
>Bricks with dicks
>All in all it's just another prick in the wall

>Their world had given the toughest resistance against the Qu onslaught. So tough, in fact, that they had turned back two successive waves of the invaders, only to succumb to the third.
>The Qu, with their twisted sense of justice, wanted to make them pay. Even extinction would be too light a punishment for resisting the star gods. The humans of the rogue world needed a sentence that would remind them of their humiliation for generations to come.
>So they were made into disembodied cultures of skin and muscle, connected by a skimpy network of the most basic nerves. They were employed as living filtering devices, subsisting on the waste products of Qu civilization like mats of cancer cells. And just to witness and suffer their wretched fate, their eyes, together with their consciousness, were retained.
>For forty million years they suffered; generation after generation were born into the most miserable of lives while absorbing the pain of all that they were going through.
>When the Qu left, they hoped for a quick extinction. But their lowliness had also made them efficient survivors. Unchecked by the Qu, the colonials spread across the planet in quilt-like fields of human flesh. After an eternity of tortured lives, the human fields tasted something that could almost be described as hope.
Oh boy!

come on guys, most of this stuff couldn't even scare a child

Post something then faggot. It's almost as if a pic of a spooky monster just by itself doesn't scare people.

Don't remember this part in the Blade Runner sequel.

It kinda drove it off the rails, honestly.

All Tomorrows is a hell of a drug

people

>It's not moving down to attack.
>It's backing away as fast as it can, while refusing to break 'eye' contact.

Either HFY or waht-a-tweest that Shrouded Knight is an even more terrible creature.

Subnautica's latest update wasn't as fun as the rest of the game...

it happens

Turned this thing into a monster for my DM, went over well when we played.

That's a lightning strike, right?