mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=644978852
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Thread

Second for KHORNE

Remember the fallen

>>Mathhammer:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=644978852
Hey folks, Chart-user here. Death Guard is done, for all your stinky perusing pleasure. Next up is a little side project to see how resilient and defensively cost-effective various units are, for curiosity mostly. After that, it's Thousand Sons. Any questions, requests or accusations of homosexuality, I'm usually around. Have fun!

Someday

FOR THE DARK CITY!

That marine is going to eat that little girl to get enough strength to make sure his legion recovers his geneseed, isn't he?

Won't he just fall into a healing coma and get prosthetic limbs jammed into him by a Techmarine?

Reminder the Minotaurs are fucked when they get back to terra

*blocks your path*

>tfw the death company mob multi-charges literally half of your entire army turn 1

speaking of grey knights, has any daemon player fought them and used that stratagem to bring back the dead?

>Implying they won't just loot more Ultramarine Successors for lost resources
either that or Asterion is really Alpharius

>TFW you deploy over 120 guardsmen and win with less than 10 left.

What armies do you play?
Do you base your armies differently from each other?
Are you hoping the T'au codex is garbage so you can continue to bully fishboys?

Finished!
Behold the grey scorpions

>Implying their new boss, Guilliman, wont make them give all their looted toys back

I need someone to post that pic of the running khorne berserker
I need it for reasons

>implying Girlyman isn't a cold calculating fuck that understands why they buttfucked the Inceptors to the brink of extinction

I play IG and CSM. My IG get flock (pic related) while my chaos get desert themed texture paint and grass tufts.

*clears my path*

this one?

what
no

I wonder if Zhukov was anything like that in real life.

chaos daemons and eldar
yes, my basing is all over the place. my slaanesh chariots are on asphalt
not really, let the tau be strong; all the better to crush them in equal terms

Grey Knights
Don't play any other armies (yet), so all are currently based the same
I'm hoping the T'au codex has some good rules for Kroots. My second army will either be Khorne Daemon's to look fluffy next to my Grey Knights, or T'au Kroots 'n Soots

God, I hope T'au are shit. Literally cancer to play against even if they suck outside commanders now.

It's just them shooting 15-20 minute shooting phases then you charge them and they shoot for another 5 minutes per unit you are charging. Then you make it in and just destroy them so easily and quick that it's back to them shooting you in 5 minutes and repeat.

Like, when my turn was 60% them rolling overwatch I just zone out in boredom. Army is for faggots.

DE, GK, and Tau. I base my armies with a "wasteland" in mind, but the GK are on more earthy wasteland, DE on a sandy desert, and Tau on rocky/cracked earth desert. I want the T'au codex to be fun and decent. Not as blatantly retarded as IG, but they don't deserve what happened to my GK.

The same can be said for IG

theres like 3.

oh, this one?

there

why did you give that leviathan such a boring action figure pose? BEND ZE KNEES!

I only know one person at my shop who plays IG and he mostly plays Sigmar, thankfully. I played him and another IG player in a doubles tournament many years ago and they literally took 80% of the alloted time on their turns.

We didn't even get to finish turn 3 and we win if we do assault phase. So I agree with you on that one.

>that carab culln pose
Even in death i still groove

I only have a small IG army, sand based and painted with super thinned greys and that snow texture paint from GW.
I want to bully{/spoiler] Tau.

wrong bracket

Have you guys built any terrain lately?

After the purge that was 7th i want to bully tau so bad with my sallies

I play Red Scorpions, Inquisition w/ Red hunters, Grey knights, Chaos space marines (nurgle/khorne with Zhufor and Necrosius), and renegade/heretic guard (150+ cultist/guard/mutant dudes)
Those are all my vraks armies.
I give everyone sandy red/orange/brown bases when I finish them.

I also have some black legion w/ Abbadon and Blood Ravens who I base pretty much the same but aren't part of my vraks dudes

Not even close. Stalin kept getting pissy when Zhukov wouldn't blindly feed men into useless battles, so Greg ended up commanding the Reserve Front until Stalin realized he needed a competent army commander. So Zhukov ended up in Stalingrad and got Russia winning again.

It was a conscious decision to make him like that. I made culln first and gave him a dynamic pose but wanted to have a leviathan that was, in contrast, standing at attention more or less.
My dreads usually have a semi-dynamic pose but I wanted one who was just chillin

Now I'm going to bully you, Gue'la. Ha ha ha!

Whats the best way to Blood Angels successor?

>Blood Angels and dabbling in nids
>No
>Yes please. I'm still salty as fuck because of 7th and the powergaming assholes.

Do objective markers count?
I actually built it about 6 years ago and only painted it tonight

Lamenters
The sons of sanguineous were made for dying in the emperor's name (or not if you count those times they went rogue)

It's a Lamenter. He's going to die there comforting a little girl who will succumb to the toxic fumes of the decomposing Nid corpse.

However you want.

Angels Penitent

but actually Lemetors

I have DE and DG/Nurgle and I've based them so that when they're put on their display board with their magnetized bases it looks like the middle of a battle, one side facing off against the other.

I play Black Templars and I hope the Tau codex is alright and that Taufags will cry en mass so I can say with certainty that they area a bunch of WAAC gay fucks unable to enjoy a game without stomping the opposition.

I thought that was Fulgrim for a moment. I bet Slannesh would love to get in that skull vagene.

>they area a bunch of WAAC gay fucks unable to enjoy a game without stomping the opposition.
Are you SURE you're not talking about Guardfags?

I think the user was asking how accurate Zhukov's portrayal in "The death of Stalin" was.

>tfw assault terminators with Asterion Moloc is put against fire warriors and shield drones
>10 assaults, 5 tartaros with lightning claws
>killed almost double point value with each model before only Asterion was left
>his big ass suit had 3 wounds left
>fire lascannon
>6
>he fails all his wound saves
>asterion dies shortly afterwards to 2 fire warriors
>he still ragequits
to this day my boner stands tall and proud when I reflect on this victory

I was but it's interesting to hear he wasn't the kind of 'We have reserves' butcher the Red Army leadership is normally depicted as. I'll have to read up on him more, I know next to nothing about the Eastern Front.

Blood Ravens.

Don't. According to the Grand Whizzards of GW, if you aren't blood angels you don't get any of their special characters OR relics besides one mediocre sword. Successors (aka your dudes) get a shit sandwich. We all about special characters now, no one cares about YOUR probably gay OC DONUT STEEL DUDES

do you think Lamentors and Minotaurs will ever have a reconciliation? Do you think they will forever hate one another? genuinely curious, looking for ideas for my continuing writefaggotry

>What armies do you play?
AdMech, DAngles, Imperial Fists, Guard
>Do you base your armies differently from each other?
I haven't based my armies, probably gonna go retro basing for the Fists though
>Are you hoping the T'au codex is garbage so you can continue to bully fishboys?
No I'm hoping it's a decent mid tier codex so I can start them and run a comfy combined arms force

But they're Thousand Sons successors.

cool necron dude with his cute gf

Wait is this for real?
Does it apply to homogays Angel Deux AKA Dark Angels?

Don't think the Lamentors really hate them. I mean, the Minotaurs were within their rights to literally kill all of them. Shit I'm surprised they even let them surrender. Plus I figure the Lamentors are capable of the self reflection to realize they were in the wrong in supporting the Astral Claws, with them becoming Chaos Pirates and all

Minotaurs dont get along with any other astartes.
During the badab war they were literally relegated to their own warzones because they were liable to team kill.

and the same goes in reverse where no one really likes the lamenters cause of how fucking cursed they are.

Zhukov and Stalin had a strange (for Soviets) relationship. Zhukov refused to kiss Stalin's ass like the rest of the Soviet leadership but he also knew when to shut up before he got a bullet in the neck. It's telling that Beria spent years both during and after the war trying to knock Zhukov down, yet could never finish him off.

>Play
Tau, nids and skitarii
>Base
All armies based differently
>Hope Tau codex is rubbish
Yes. Although I'm sure Tau will still get bullied, that's one of the reasons I play them.

>I showed you my gauss baster please respond

None of the WAACfags play Tau anymore. They all sold their armies in 8e to play Guard.

Carmine Blades

Yes, successor chapters to the DA and BA got hosed, they can't even use the chapter master, despite it being a dumpster fire.

Are we sure they are BA successors and not Raven Guard?

Yes, if you want Azzy, Belly, or Sammy etc then you have to run OG DAngles

Yup!
No one but the most autistic, disgusting neckbeard would ever hold you to it in real life (if they try to immediately pack up your stuff and leave) but GW did for some reason include thus nice little fuck you in its newer Codices.

I wish Jo would come back and do more art for Veeky Forums

>What armies do you play?
DE, Raptors, GSC, IK, RG
>Do you base your armies differently from each other?
No. I hate basing I think it's so ugly and tacky to see models surfing snow discs across a desert table mat. It ruins play models. I make exceptions for large mods that live as display pieces.
>Are you hoping the T'au codex is garbage so you can continue to bully fishboys?
No. I hope it's wildly over powered so the local vocal minority will finally accept get codices are the worst offenders for balance and stop convincing the store owner to make stupid rules for events

Lemme just get this out there before the thread devolves into usual fetishism... the only thing gayer than whining about plastic sisters is whining about female representation in 40k.

I have Grey Knights, Sisters of Battle & Necrons.
Knights get crackes, molten earth. Sisters get grassy fields. Necrons have sandy deserts. I got the sand from a local beach. Fuck paying GW for sand.
I want Tau to pose a threat to me.

Welp I'm fucked.
I already painted them in my dudes colors, even if they are close to DA, I've used some purple and gold alongside the dark green for a bunch of my dudes.

Guess I fucked up.

meh, no reason you can't say they are their parent chapter, there are no rules about how your models have to be painted, and given the hosing that successor chapters got even lore fags will probably give you a pass.

I play vanilla marines and DG right now but am working on (undecided BA successor name) or Exorcists. I can't pick since I bought the SH Termies, but I am basing my new marines to match my death guard.

>Do I want to bully fish weebs
One already recks my DG everytime I play so I'm ready to fuck his shit up in CC with my new marines.

That's life, Doc.

in that Minotaurs don't get along with other chapters and no one likes Lamentors, and the boys in yellow might not harbor that much ill will, is it possible they could have an annoying little bro/ big bro relationship in the far future, where no one gets to fuck with Lamentors but the Bronze bois?

I don't think it's ever actually been enforced. I wish someone would ask that shit on Warhammer TV. See the response... even though it would probably just be a banning

New Guard minis when?

>Death Guard losing to T'au

H O W ?
O
W
?

Now, if you're willing to convert.

Drawfags always get chased off 4chins. We don't deserve nice things.

Okay someone answer me this. What the fuck is the actual color scheme for Blood Angels armor accents and aquilas ? I've seen so many of them and can't get a definitive answer. So far the only thing that remains consistent is helmet colors.

So the gun weapon of my old ass Eversor miniature fell off and I can't find it anywhere!
What other arms can I give the poor skull fucker? I can't find anyone selling the bits for the Eversor, so might as well try something new.

Shitty pic but how’d i do in replicating the 3 red scorpions dreads that showed up to vraks? Chaplain Nalr, siege dread Daeres, and venerable dread Pawel.

Doubtful. Miniature are too much self absorbed assholes to care that much for anyone else. Shit the Chapter Master, who obsessively controls every aspect of every combat operation, doesn't even give two shits about his own guys.

Weird. I remember it differently.

What are the Orlock Gangers for 400, Trebek?

You can stick anything in an Eversor's hand. I'd go with a Space Marine leg.