Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/YLikTing
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/PUMYw1zC
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/vK9njh31

Old Thread:

Beats foxgirl trash.

War for the Crown Book 1 and the Player's Guide drops later today! Assassins are attacking the Senate. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the Princess and become one of the most influential people in a resurgent empire?

Nope!
>Fucks off to Katapesh to buy some whores

What are some fun meme builds for Spheres of Might? I know 2hu came up with a lot of them, but I can't for the life of me track them down.

This trolling is stale. Don't you have anythinf better to do?

That's actually not trolling. Leakanon was here less than half a day ago telling us that's how it is.

Paizo is aiming to please both the reformists and the resurgents with War for the Crown, actually. Every book currently listed on the wiki does not sway one way or the other in regards to *how* Eutropia seeks to change Taldor, they are merely about her consolidating power into the Imperial throne. I am 120% sure Book 6 ends with the book leaving the details of this new Taldor up to the DM and players, who by this point in the campaign would be the most powerful people in the country, being the right hand of the Empress herself.

>new AP book for Starfinder out today
>Paizo releases a new website
>everything is fucked up
>can't buy the book
How can they be that incompetent and still somehow make money?

I know this probably is a retarded question, but if my character can grapple as a free action can I also use that to pin as a free action or not?

Is it a bad idea to bring a bible to the table and quote from it like a motherfucker as a paladin of a pretty much Catholic deity? Or is that too weird

That would be the smart way to handle it, and definitely the most apolitical way. Which is why I know they won't do it that way.

I think Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup actually has a procedurally generated bible used by the followers of Zin. I rip that off like a motherfucker whenever I go catholic.

Look at Beastmastery sphere

>Tribunal is a mix of gritty cyberpunk and anime escapism
>not one app is above the age of 25 or below average in real world looks
I smell a bamboozle coming

Link?

Tribunal is literally just Ready Player One plus Sword Art Online
All offense to Vult for being a boring cunt without any original ideas

Boring people think other people are boring

Can you turn a metamagic rod into the handle of a sword or other weapon?
Maybe rather build the weapon around the rod?

request dead suns #4 for starfinder

Working on it

Tu quoque
Come back when you can actually properly insult me

Not only what said, but if they go that route than by-logic they cannot go the route of the AP actually affecting the world of Golarion at all; they would need to leave the entirety of "The Taldor Issue" vague and undescriptive because it could have gone either direction, so Taldor would once again be completely ignored so as not to reveal a "canon" ending. Other APs can get away with talking about a canon ending, because the traditional one is easy to answer; Ileosa is dead, Karvoug is dead, Kintargo fucked off into a demiplane, The Stolen Lands are unified by someone and NOT stolen by a fey, Ameiko's on the throne, etc.

what happened to the archive on m€g@ ? it's empty now

I don't see why not, there are rods that are treated as maces. Just include the cost or 1.5 times the cost of the weapon with the rod.

It's not a tu quoque if it's literally true. All you did is spout the two cultural touch points you could think of and declare it a derivation due to vague similarities while missing the cores of all three. Of course it would look boring if you can't see beyond the hivemind zeitgeist.

Thanks Leakanon, you’re the best.

+1

7chan fucked it up.
SFTrove.

I wouldn't mind sharing my PDF but I don't know how to remove the custom watermark on it.

How would you price a rod of lordly might that would either be a whip +4 or a heavy crossbow +4?
No other abilities like spells or so.

Same as how the Worldwound is still open, or how the Iconics can somehow get through every AP, because the order of everything is intended to be flexible to the players and GM.

So War for the Crown and Dead Suns are coming, but getting this book out of the way first.

now that I'm awake, there's a few I can remember. I believe one of them involved Alchemy sphere, Cluster Toss, and Snap Toss in order to toss half a dozen formulae in a single turn

Sniper+Lancer Sphere specialized in thrown weapons. Lockdown ALL THE THINGS!

Why do people like this trash publisher?
Literally leveled lists in a fucking rpg.

it's technology, you can have a very efficient gun but it's very expensive (like magic items in pathfinder) as a GM I allow to my players to buy items with 2 levels above their own

Brain damage caused by early exposure to 3.x

Now for actual rules stuff

I've got a few:

>Sentinel Lockdown
Invest a lot of talents in Guardian sphere and take a Tradition that grants Guardian sphere, so you can snag both Patrol and Challenge, Swift Guardian, Mass Challenge, Iron Wall, and Punishing Rebuke (Zone). Take Great Focus and talents that let you regain focus easily. Iron Wall basically forces a 50% miss chance on targets that are challenged and in your patrol. If you're a sentinel, challenged enemies provoke AoOs from you when they attack. If you're using Punishing Rebuke, they provoke when they attack as well, letting you get off two attacks of opportunity per single attak an enemy makes against an ally.

>Blacksmith
Take the Tattooed Warrior Tradition. Take whatever equipment talent you like. After that, get Dual Wield, Mercurial Flow + Balanced Blows, then Open Hand, Axe Kick and Shattering Palm. Then take Berserker sphere and Shieldbreaker (exertion). You'll be making four sunder attempts a round, all with Thundering Blows bonus damage, and you'll be able to salvage the gear you destroy. If you take Economical Crafting and Hedge Magician you can even get obscene discounts on all your gear and tattoos

>Beastmaster Hunter
Take Bolster Beast, Purposeful Training, and the talents that boost your Tame Hitdie. Use the intelligence score advancements to make 3 int animal companions that you can add Transformation to, for an array of furry friends you sick, nasty fuck

Leakanon you're cool but disruptive
Still cool tho

Alright, that's that for Inner Sea Taverns. I'll get started on the two AP books now.

Heaven forbid we have new content being posted instead of an entire thread of back and forth over people excited about a new release and people screaming about shills.

Is there al ist o associated feats for Spheres of Might?

Based Leakanon

Yeah. It's on the Spheres of Might wiki, on the page called Associated Feats. That's as much spoonfeeding as you get.

why in the hell is that not listed on the front page of the Spheres of Might wiki?

nevermind i am actually a fucking retard, I never saw it before.

I... question how an undead stampede of dinosaurs has anything to do with taverns in the Inner Sea. Is this a common occurrence?

Think that that there is a fossil golem. And according to any game I have played in, it's very common for massive abyssal monstrosities to burst through a tavern's wall to attack the PCs, so lower CR creatures should be equally common.

I also low how the iconic magus is just emptying the moneybox in the background.

The campaign was always about putting Eutropia on the throne with the full support of the nation, the After the Campaign page will likely offer details on where to take the story depending on how they want Taldor to be.

Jesus Christ what’s going on with Merisiel’s eyes.

>new material from books is disruptive
What the fuck is he even disrupting? The FUCKING NOTHING that happens here?

Keep on trucking, Leakanon. You're one of the few good things about /pfg/ remaining, and I deeply appreciate you.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome's a hell of a disorder.

Do they have green sclera?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Elves are canonically lanky bug eyed freaks in Pathfinder.

She can be pretty.

Thought that was just Forlorn elves? A lot of elves seem to just be pretty humans with pointy ears.

holy shit she is busty even through that -2 con

>Pathfinder
>Being consistent in its art
Pull the other one

i would obliterate Merisiel's tight elven pussy

Kingdom death makes everything pretty, frightening, horrifying, and/or EXTRA THICC

hi swimmingeagle

Paizo is very off-hands with the art, so they just take what they are sent even when it's off-model or completely unlike what they asked for, hence that one daemon from the full book of the damned and "cold weather gear". This usually leads to artists just making DnD elves or ugly or "average looking" characters look like they dumped CON instead of CHA.

"that one daemon"? Cold weather gear? Sorry, I'm not familiar with these memes. I've just got the normie ones like the laughing elf from UC.

Try again memeguzzler!

>"cold weather gear".
Given JJ proudly told everyone that one Runelord was supposed to have gigantic tits, I'm pretty sure that one was completely intentional.

This.

Seoni is better.

There was one picture for a daemon in the original Book of the Damned 2 that never had a stat block since it was off-model for what is was supposed to be. The design and art itself was reused in the complete Book of the Damned.

Pretty sure the guy didn't mind, but pretty sure he didn't request it specifically either.

Yes, but I'd still smash the living fuck out of most of the female iconics, except for the Shaman, Kineticist, and Spiritualist iconics.

which daemon?