Non-HumanxHuman

So an uncommon/unusual thread time. Post your best humanxnon-human pics and art.

Be it for "magic realm" or actual legit tabletop reasons or just to post art.

So yeah, Non-HumanxHuman relationship thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHAwhZBnI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=yamamoto_shikaku
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=oHAwhZBnI1A

A Veeky Forums favorite meme.

That pic isn't even human/nonhuman, since they're all half-dragons.

It's shit, she isn't even taller than him.

>Dragons

Uhh, care to explain and elaborate on that? I just saw that image I used for the OP from tumblr but I just couldn't find the source or author of that pic for me to get some context. For all I know I just saw that pic in tumblr and thought: An elven guy being bridal carried by his human waifu and a elven woman bridal carrying her human wizard husbando.

Care to explain?

>tumblr
Please go back.

Hey now I ain't one of those toxic Tumblrites. Just a tumblr browser who tried to make a character ask blog like four or five years ago at that time at tumblr but kinda dropped the whole idea and just decided to keep my tumblr account just to browse blogs and art.

Again, someone care to explain why the OP pic I used turns out not to be elfxhuman but dragons apparently?

Not that jerk. They are the male and female player avatars of Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates.

The ones from Awakening were the result of a evil cult to create the perfect vessel to their god (who is an evil dragon who wants to destroy the world), but their mother escaped and in the middle of it they (the PCs) lost their memories and were found by the other main characters.

The ones from Fates are explicit human/dragon hybrids, but nobody is sure who is the dragon dad (he was villian all along). The plot is Medieval Japan vs Medieval Europe, forcing you to chose either side or buy the DLC for the Neutral route. It sucks balls

Pic really not related (they are Kazuya (half demon) and Jun from Tekken.

Wait, those nonhumans had been dead for millennia by the time those humans were born. And even then they're still only half-dragon.

bump, love some tailpussy Veeky Forums

Literally bestiality, says neurology.

T A I L P U S S Y

Neurology also says the hottest thing to a guy is chicks with dicks. Miss me with that gay shit.

Quite the opposite: men lacking either disgust or indifference to dicks may be bi or gay. Proving /d/ right is what they're doing.

>since they're all half-dragons.
Robin is a human and Corrin is a dragon.

The "elf" is a half dragon/god half human, the dragon/god is a deity that can shapeshift between human and dragon forms, he/she is a customization main character from Fire Emblem

You actually have another custimization form of her in the bottom right of your pic related, with the purple hair

>Quite the opposite: men lacking either disgust or indifference to dicks may be bi or gay
Do you have an actual source, like I do?
>youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
Or are you talking out of your asshole.

bump

>actual source
posts youtube video

Yes, of someone giving a talk about a study they preformed that contradicts that statement mentioned. Is there something in the video you take issue with or are you privvy to some knowledge to indicate that the video and information in it are all fabricated?

>I don't like the information medium therefor I can ignore the information
Potato indeed.

GeraltXYen is the only available choice

>not image-free papers with miles of neurological termini
Fag

IT'S

>Makes no effort to find out if the source is credible or if the study referenced in said source is from a credible academic study that has been peer reviewed and found to be plausible

Burden of proof is on those who believe it to be false.

You've really never heard of A Billion Wicked Thoughts before? An enormous research sample analyzed by highly qualified psychologists. It's been cited over 200 times by scholarly journals. It's very credible.

>A mutie bastard and a quarter elf quadroon

Fittingly makes sense.

We /pol/ now

Who is kitten in canon?
He's a high lord, so there must be some info on him in the official lore

Not quite human x nonhuman, but pretty close
My half elf warlock (who doesn't actually know he's a warlock, dm okay'd a homebrew from mfov, dude's got a -1 in arcana, he just thinks he has a fancy magic item that gives him a cool outfit and unlimited casts of "magic missile") ended up with the younger sister of the party's dragonborn fighter
Turns out dragonborn are very blunt and frank about their feelings

Eyy, seems people are posting about Fire Emblem OTP, soooo... Might as well post too.

>By combining online behavioral data with cutting-edge neuroscience, Ogas and Gaddam have uncovered shocking truths.
>Men prefer plump women to thin ones.

>Elves are lewd

Yep pretty much a true fact that elves are indeed lewd.

Pic related

Do you want full dragon?
am I gonna eat banned for this?

Here, have pic that's actual elfxhuman whereas OP pic is fockin' dragons.

I never thought I would see a clinical talk on the sexual science of anime dickgirls and sparkly vampires. What a strange timeline.

U G H

You stop wit those cousins.

Valdor.

In aggregate they do. If you're on the tail end of a bell curve, you're still on a bell curve.

Another player and I are doing the typical bad drow meets nice guy thing in our current campaign and it's pretty great.

Drow player's character gave me a secret chuckle at first, as she admitted early on to be basing her voice/concept for the character almost entirely on Azula. Little does she know, there was this thing back in the late 90's called Baldur's Gate...

I've always had a soft spot for orc women and humans

Note that while vampires take the cake, pirates, werewolves, billionaires, and surgeons are also popular.

So cute/comfy in a "I love you so much but three kids are enough to tire me out even without being part cat" way.

This is precious.

Same. I love that pairing so much, I wish it was shone more

>implying these threads are uncommon or unusual

>Not preferring ORC'D romances

Not how the burden of proof works, dickhead. The burden of proof lies upon anyone making any claim.

Having said that, I was not privy to the autistic conversation you all had, nor do I care what it was about.

Prove it.

>By combining online behavioral data with cutting-edge neuroscience, Ogas and Gaddam have uncovered shocking truths.
>Heterosexual men are more aroused by dicks than by feet.

High maintenance GF.
But worth it.

>Seen this image like a year or two ago
>Only noticed the lizard girl is blind
>face when

>Pairing/breeding pure humans with filthy abominations

Veeky Forums has a thing for cripplefucking

The specially bread possession vessel may be human, but sure isn't pure.

Kill her and that mutant creature. Kill that girl's family, friends and relatives just to be safe.

Human/Goblin needs some more action.

Disgusting right?

Humans are the true abominations. Name another species with as many leftover and useless, sometimes even outright self-destructuve behaviors and vestigial anatomical structures compared to other animals and beings.

Yes!

Anyone and anything that isn't a fair skinned human who loves and worships the emperor is a unfaithful heretic who deserves to be executed, their daughters and female loved ones raped and families, friends and relatives to be executed also.

>outright self-destructuve behaviors and vestigial
We're not badly designed, we're operating in a context we weren't designed for.

Most of our stuff has a purpose, we're literally just living wrong.

Man Japs and Asians sure do their white haired/ silver haired/ ashen haired characters very well. Did Asia/Japan popularize the trend of human characters having silver or ashen or white hair which would look rather un-human like for regular humans?

From where?

The man has a point.

Dolphins.

Critical Role

I'm pretty sure that word of god is that Kitten is just Kitten.
The leadership of the custodes did change over time in canon.

>the absolute state of Imperium Fags
>demon face when

i have seen the chicken guy alot recently, what's the source ?

there ain't much, but what there is seems like a Shadowrun type world
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=yamamoto_shikaku

Anyone have a translation for this set?

Looks pretty cool over all, shame it's blatand furry stuff.

The context is Fire Emblem, specifically Awakening and Fates.

The character on the left of the carry pair is Corrin, who is a manakete (people who change from human into dragon.) The ears are a manakete thing. See to my left for two more manaketes with their weird elf-ears.

The person on the right of the carry is Robin, a perfectly normal human tactician that is not, in ANY capacity, someone who was selectively bred and marked to be used as the vessel for an ancient evil dragon god.

Whats that? I can't hear you over the sound of my flamer.

Humans evolved carrying a lot of genetic baggage and redundancy along the way. We have a lot of vestigial structures and errors that evolution simply didn't get rid of. Our brain for example picks up information from auditory sources, indirectly measuring the differences in pressures from the air. it picks up visual info from the eyes, via horizontally-mirrored images that are read and detected by cells that send chemical signals to the brain. This only allows for a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum, giving us a very limited view on our world.

The human nose does not have "stereoscopic olfactory", it very inefficiently detects stray molecules in the air and identifies the source. Our bodies intake massive amounts of food and matter that is even more inefficiently used and nearly all of it is wasted and removed from the body.

The cells in our bodies last anywhere from hours to weeks, and nearly every cell is replaced within a year or less. We move via bipedal limbs that can only carry our bodies about 10 miles per hour and vertically, less than a few feet. In order to cool our bodies, we excrete salt water that evaporates, taking energy, and heat away with it. The entire process of keeping our bodies the correct temperature burns more than half of the already inefficiently obtained energy, and none of it comes from the sun, which the human body (naturally) spends more than half of it's lifetime in.

This also isn't bringing into account things like the appendix, tailbone, wisdom teeth, male nipples, and goosebumps.

I like the one where they're knee deep in water and he's taking her from behind against a tree