Moon mission inbound

strap in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=59s
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7gz0sp/small_nod_to_bat_in_latest_pewdiepie_video/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it rising?

Tucked in for the big sleep. Wake me up once the moon base is built.

This coin is going to be so fucking big. Especially with so many Coinbase rumors from the CEO.

Bought in at 4400

You better be right user,

Why should this moon though?

Because it has been going up steadily since the 8th when bitcoin first peaked at 17.4k then again at 20k (more or less) from which it declined in price and started to move sideways and surrender more of its market dominance.
Also rumours, BAT is fuelled on rumours this time being coinbase and reports of partnerships in the coming weeks which could make or break the current price trend.

The only reason would be if it was added to Coinbase. It's the only real hope, since the project is almost done and it has gained virtually no adoption. It has a solid team, but their last startup failed. I personally hate the BAT concept, so I haven't bought in.

>sold my BAT to buy BNTY

Why on earth would this tiny 600 mil market cap shitcoin be the one added to coinbase vs the dozens of bigger, better coins?

The guys would probably go to prison for the exponential gains this coin would make within minutes

The only people not in this are sleepers. This coin without a doubt will be more than $5 EOY. It has a perfect team, a finished product, a goal that's being implemented to help advertising, 1 million users active monthly on their browser. They're giving away free BAT to twitch streamers and youtubers and help exposing the brand. This is the most bullish coin I own.

There's also been talk from Coinbase CEO saying "this coin is exactly the kind of coin we'd like to have on Coinbase". He mentioned it again the other day.

Also, the developer of this is one of the CEO of Mozzila Firefox.

BAT gang, BAT gang, BAT gang, BAT gang

Oh, I never said I thought it would, I'm just saying it's part of the reason some people buy in, citing tweets from last summer. The next coin to be added to Coinbase will likely be Ripple, as much as I hate it too, then I guess it might be Neo.

The BAT team is currently advertising now. Reaching out to streamers and youtubers. As you probably don't know, the whole advertising thing is fucked now. This will revolutionize advertising and so many video producers will hop on board. Phil De Franco already has so far and other big names

whats the target price?

I didn't say it would, I think its unlikely it will be added to coinbase but I did say BAT Is fuelled by rumours. Prior to it crashing it was being kept up by A) the price of Bitcoin and B) anticipation of Mercury which was postponed multiple times and conveniently ended just as bitcoin began its current Bullrun.

There may be other extraneous reasons as to why its going up i.e 2-3 months of it sitting in a trough to give whales to accumulate.

I'm well aware that the advertising industry is fucked, but paying people "basic attention tokens" to watch ads is a bit too dystopian for my taste.

Bat boys Bat boys whatchu gonna do

Because BAT is one of the few that match this description, and former coinbase employee who got Litecoin onboard works for Brave.

Yes, and I believe people a not as concerned about their personal liberties being stolen from them online. People prefer to be passive as opposed to active in this regard as having to deal with an online attention economy is too much hassle for them. However BAT is a part of a three way economy so publishers and advertisers might get a better deal out of it WHICH might bring in the public if only taking up a certain portion of the market away from google and facebook.

>mfw thread is full of green IDs

>comfy

Kiss of death.

No moon mission, once it's posted on Veeky Forums it stalls.

its been posted about here every day at a specific time (for me early morning) for the last 3-4 weeks.

$40-$50

Now the real one user

Honestly with the direction things have gone in twitch, this BAT coin thing could be great

But does it really resolve any issue with twitch donations as they currently are?

fiat donations suck, not speculative value. with BAT the supply is fixed, so a small donation now quickly becomes a big donation tomorrow

and before you object to this, by saying: won't everyone hoards BAT in that case? the answer is that some will hoard it, other will spend it.

FUCKING MOON BOYS!

If you arnt in bat and missed stellar you literally hate fucking money Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahwhahayayay

I think you also get BAT for viewing ads right? I think some people will not cash out their BAT but donate it their favorite streamer/youtuber

If not donatioms some youtubers mkight charge a tiny amount of bat foe you to watch...and you get bat for watching other ads

> since the project is almost done
no? it's not even close?
>virtually no adoption.
again...no? the mobile browser is pretty popular and they literally haven't even started their marketing campaign yet. Partnership with 'Top 3 NYC media company' has been confirmed but not announced yet.
>their last startup failed
Source? Are you talking about mozilla?

wtf user

you're talking out your ass. they're barely out of the first production stage. kys fagget

Don't forget PewdiePie flashed a BAT website in one if his videos about the adpocolypse.

This coin isn't moving at all. Driving me nuts.

$50 EOY.

Link and time? That's awesome.

It's up like 100% in the last 2-3 days, you should have listened to my threads a few days ago.

Yeah let’s see the video

>their last startup failed
what, brendan eich and javascript?

look youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=59s

at 1min big brave lion appears

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/

idk user he must have meant mozilla or javascript...yep both definite failures desu~ (insert javascript is shit joke here)

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7gz0sp/small_nod_to_bat_in_latest_pewdiepie_video/

Lol no it's not. 49% in 7 days. I made more from xlr in 9 hours.

BAT is one of my favorite investments.

The guy has never failed at anything. He knows many important people in the industry.

Here's a little secret. Look at the youtube channel. And then look at the other talks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8

Also watch this if you have time.
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU

Javascript is the backbone of the modern web. If you think this guy can't kill another browser like he did to Internet explorer with Firefox, you're wrong. If you think he can't do it again when crypto is at a peak of interest, you're wrong. Buy this coin all the way up to $5. When the crypto bubble bursts, this is one of the few coins that will be left standing. It could even become the currency of the internet.

That was a month ago

it is still in the accumulation phase user, we have not even started yet

>
>That was a month ago

>Decenmber 31st - 35 cents
>January 3rd - 66 cents

Enjoy your shitcoins buddy. Maybe one day you'll have enough money where you realize you can't liquidate your position in your favorite shitcoin without crashing the price.

What's the next phase then user?

Fun fact, PewdiePie And Brendan Eich met in London,England a few months ago.

>gives a 3 day swing as proof of anything.

Kys senpai

Mooning

you mofos think pewdiepie has any idea what fucking crypto to invest in? dude games on an alienware laptop

He's also on the way out. He's getting old and so is his audience. He's on the down slope of relevance.

well, he still has 60 million followers

If you are for real they could be planning some coordinated chess moves. They'd be working to undermine Google. Eich has stated before that he is mostly making Brave to correct the exploits created in Javascript.

well im the same age user you callin me old?

not saying a namedrop from pewds wouldnt be massive, but he LIVES IN THE UK, so implying that he was meeting up w the javascript guy because they were both in the same country is fucking nuts

So? People rarely unsubscribe, they just stop watching.

Users have to use the Brave browser in order for this to work.

Not much long term potential desu, making users adopt a new browser en masse is impractical

this graph tho,i think its going to skyrocket

They don't, extensions will be released for browsers, apps, etc wherever api permits.

This man created netscape, javascript, and firefox. If you don't think this man can change the web again, you're mistake. Download Brave on your mobile device and see how much faster it is than any other browser.

buy now or wait

this shit looks juicy

PLUS, those gay ass ad blocking websites like Forbes and Surfline where they don't let you even look at content without removing ad blocker. They work with Brave. A reason alone to use the browser.

buy when it dips

No one on Veeky Forums has ever been on forbes. That's why they stay poor.

Whatever, let them miss this rocket. I'm glad you're onboard user.

Cup and handle just about to form on the btc/bat charts.

hell yea MoonMan is on board. lets gooo

:^)

It's excellent on mobile, ok on windows and runs badly after a while on Linux. I'm bullish on this provided more users pick it, for reference opera is at 100 million downloads, same firefox.

BAT currently has 1 million monthly active users. Do you know the stats for Opera?

100 mil right?

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = BmwhT57

Check that discord for yourself...

Well they are not doing much pumping, the price is the same as when OP posted.

I've never been a huge fan of opera, it's been around forever but never really did it for me. Tbh brave is the only mobile browser I've liked, it just sucks that the windows/Linux client isn't nearly as good as the mobile.

That much said, mobile is definitely the right thing for brave to focus on because of the higher user base - most of my 3rd world friends only use their phones to access the internet.

This
Is spam, gets posted in every thread.

Any mention of discord should be an automatic ban imo

Haven't see this one before, is it OC? I'm loving the memes.

Brave desktop browser is meh. Brave mobile browser is the best.

>b-brave
a shitbrowser aimed at /pol/tards

OC from a couple days ago This is the second time I posted it. I think BAT really has a chance to take down Google

ITS TIME TO MOOON BOYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Literally aimed at normies, but ok...

oh god i have over 1 million of these i am so erect right now

Is huobi any good of an exchange?

It's a chink exchange. I usually use bittrex, it has the most volume for BAT. Binance is good too.

Or just wait 1 month and you can buy it on coinbase for $4.

Bump

Wake up shes abtt blow

I'm here user.

It's The quiet before the storm, I'm all in

Based on what? Im a batboy but you're just pulling numbers out of your ass

i thought bitrex was closed for signups?

So wait, I get money for viewing ads? How will this not be exploited by ad viewing bot farms?

BAT is the currency of the Internet
BAT gets listed on coinbase
First cheap coin
normies want to get in
pewdiepie talks about it
it's a $100 coin user

Doesn't matter in the short term. What matters is that BAT is getting airdropped to every website on the entire Internet and every YouTube channel as we speak

We'll see. It's been a comfy hold for me so far

Got a link explaining who's getting what?

Even if it was absolute garbage, it should have more, but its a working product. $1.5 by end of month easy. Thats assuming coinbase doesnt add it.