Who here in bad mood constantly due to crypto

Who here in bad mood constantly due to crypto

Happy with gains, shitty social life and health due to not exercising, staying up crazy hours, staring at biz and charts all day.

HOw are you NOT making gainz in this bull run?!

Who here in profits constantly due to crypto

>+30% in 2018 already
>bad mood

KEK

me

BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAGEKEK AND I CANT JUST LEAVE MY SHIT IN SOME MOON SHIT IF BTC DECIDES TO WRECK ME

AAAAAAAAHH

I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE IF I WENT ALL IN XLM

>up 94%
It's literal pocket change even with the growth but it is an extra thing to do on the side.

Not necessarily a bad mood but stressed because I need to grow capital so I can actually make some decent money one day. 1500 to 8k so far but it's not enough

all my cash is in bitcoin

Hello me, its me again.

If I made the same gains I made yesterday every day for the rest of the month, I'd have gone from 4 figures to 6 figures in less than 30 days. I'm not in a bad mood at all.

me

XRP, STRAT, UBQ and DOGE. Doge is a bit of a wildcard but the other 3 are making some nice gains.

scared money dont make money

i am actually really happy and in a great mood thanks to the gains of the last 6 weeks

I am on Veeky Forums all day, lost all interest in vidya and don't even trade just fucking hodl for long term. Not checking charts or my portfolio, just reading, gathering intel and memeing.

it always hurts to see a coin moon after you sold it
>xvg
>dgb
>rdd
>xlm
etc

but take solace in the fact that we're all going to make it, brahs

fuck it went all in lats

watch btc moon tomorrow and I lose 50% sat

gonna hang myself at work when I open blockfolio and see it

In fact, I'm in a great mood right now.
Started a week ago with $100 and already made my first grand. Crypto gave my life a new meaning. I think I can finally make it.

>tfw no longer have money problems

Me

The path to $1m is closer than you think, friend. Hodl strong!

i dont know if bad mood is the word to describe it. its more like, existsntial depression. all my coins are mooning, and i have a ton of money, but i dont really need anything or want to buy anything. its sinking in that ni matter how much money i have, i wont be happy. ive no friends, no family, no gf, no hobbies. im rich from crypto but i just lay in bed and cry every day because life has no purpose

Just thinking about the fact that I might be able to get out of debt, work a few less hours per week and go back to school to find something I really enjoy doing is actually driving my mood up. It's going to be a very long way, but it motivates the fuck out of me.

I'm reading, exercising, and becoming more outgoing due to Veeky Forums. Idk what's wrong with you faggots.

Started last month and I'm getting nothing but gains. I'm just upset I didn't go all in on XLM. I want enough to buy a house dammit

Most of us in here will seriously be able to do that by the middle of the year, more than likely, if all we did was hodl.

It'll pay off in 3 years. Put the "hard work" in now and live like a king in 2021 and onwards,

Don't believe on that shit

I fucking sold all my XRP right before it jumped up 50%. Might kill myself tonight if I can find my pills.

Also, once you start getting some value you're happy with, it might not be bad to start trading into more tangible assets just in case this shit comes crashing down on us.

Oh you poor, poor normie.

i haven't bought bitcoin since 2015, kid. I've literally just held.

What did you do with your BCH?

Not a bad mood, but just unmotivated in general.

These gains are beyond ludicrous and my regular job now feels like slave labor.

me

I have nightmares about cashing out and then having all my gains seized. I've never dealt with this amount of money before and it's making me nauseous.

i still have it

99% of the time in a bad mood.
1% of the time in pure ecstasy when my shit blows up.

Theres money but I feel like I'm worrying more and spending less time doing actual stuff and that I'm aging faster
On the flipside I stopped smoking and started exercising because of crypto

>I stopped smoking and started exercising because of crypto
Good for you but I don't see the correlation.

HELLO IT'S ME
I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT US FOR A LONG, LONG TIME