Icon (ICX) price prediction thred

Hello fellow anons, what do you think this will shoot up to?

- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- End of the month

My guess:

Post your digits.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-end-anonymous-crypto-trading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- 1 week
>$10
- 2 weeks
>$15
- End of the month
>$20

this

probably this

Not a chance with how much hype is going to be built up

i thought that after the main net delay this thing was going to tank a bit so i cashed out to ETH and was going to wait. But the launch is still like 4 weeks away in this thing doesn't stop going up. I have a feeling that it will be worth AT LEAST U$20,00 after the launch

I fucking hope so. Stupidly chased a green candle to 7$.

Since we don't really to the timing of exchange listings and all the upcoming news and releases, i would go with more wide spread like $20-$40 for Jan / Feb.

If this isn't 25 by end of month I'm selling my entire stack

The biggest dealbreaker will be Korean exchange listings. Not sure when they lift the ban for adding new tokens/coins, but when that happens I'd expect instantly a +20% boost in price.

Main net will also do its own magic EOM

20%? That's a tame prediction.

Good prediction anons, I'm balls deep in this

aren't they supposed to lift it on 23rd ? That's why the mainnet was delayed to 24th

news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-end-anonymous-crypto-trading/

23rd is the end of anonymous crypto trading. Looks like MIN had some insider knowledge to list the main net 1 day later. Exchange listings will happen closely after that. Coin one will be first and Bithumb has to follow.

Holding 3k ICX, if this shit just hits $25 by March, I'll be ecstatic

Let's go boys.

Aside from my 3k ICX, I have 1k Ark. Not going to lie, I've thought about going all in like you, just not sure if I'm that nuts

$25 End of January
$500 End of Year

Just going to leave this here

hodling 30k icx, am i a whale yet?

I use to think all of these kinds of threads were ridiculous, I held 100% REQ and was so tired of idiots saying .50c EOY, until in 3 days before EOY it ran up to .80c+. Now I'm all about the speculation for larps and sleeping at night.

I just bought into req @ $.77, am I retarded?

Damn this is gonna shoot to the moon when the mainnet launches

I’m all in ICX but I was thinking about going balls deep in XLM when it was .33

I went to XLM, then came back into ICX when I saw it went to 6 the other day.

However, I should have stayed in XLM holy fuck I would have tripled my stack in a couple days REEEEEEEE

you are retarded to ask that question.

you really think req will end up at .77? top kek

I don't know friend, I'm an idiot desu. I bought REQ at .16c, I only thought it was worth .50c mid Q1. In my humble opinion I don't think it's overvalued. I don't think it will fall below .75c. This market is all hype, REQ is hyped so even if it is overvalued right now, it might stay that way just because people act as a herd. I'm all in on ICX now because REQ won't moon again for a bit.

You should be nuts for staying in ARK. lol the staking isn't even good returns.

>In my humble opinion I think it is overvalued.

correction