Really??

Is R*pple (XRP) really going to be the token that flippen BTC?

kek

They won.

LOL >MUH MARKETCAP FAGGOTS GETTING BTFO
CONFIRM CRYPTO ILLITERATES
RIPPLE IS THE NEW KING

ripple is going to be the token that flippen the money from normies back to jews

Good. Get fucked, NEETs

Marketcap doesn't mean anything tho

brainlet, of course not. flip will never happen especially not with a scam coin.

it's inflationary fiat coin pumped by banks hoping for a btc/eth selloff and easy trade. while those hold true value beacause of the mining process and energy storing

well it means but people such as /b/ and /pol/ chimpanzees look at the price of 3 dollars thus expecting price to go 10000... ;=D so go ahead by now

Tfw only made 60% holding xrp for 3 days.

No

>tfw made 10k off ripple in the last 3 weeks

probably, yes.

Yes. Jews always win in the end, don't you forget it.

>doubting the creators of an imaginary U$60 trillion market

You know it.

so buy (((/bancor/)))?

i was shocked when it beat etherioum on hype alone. madness.

against jews you lose

I don't understand the technology behind ripple.

What the mechanic that makes it trustworthy?

What incites to run a node?

Important validators (organizations) are selected by Ripple.

> energy storing
You mean energy wasting, right?

OMG ITS GOING UP BUY BUY BUY i bought when it was 17-22 cents. ;)

Oh okay, thanks. So it's not a decentralized coin what so ever.

Fuck, shit shouldn't even be listed on coinmarketcap.

And...who gets the new coins? There will be a cap of 100 billion, and there's 38 billion right now, and it's unmineable.

>who gets the new coins?
You know the answer to that.

eh no. Hence the question

>Q1 2018
>Ripple at $4.00
>Coinbase lists XRP
>Normies, nubs and your Aunt Patty all FOMO out of BTC, ETH, and LTC. >Price surges and puts Ripple at $30.00 for several minutes.
>XRP price corrects wiping out billions in a few minutes.
> Settles in at $7.00
>Ripple new most valuable coin.
>BTC sinks to 3rd behind ETH briefly and sees its value halved.
>Flippening ushers in a Bear Apocalypse for alt coins
>McAffe found hanging in the Amazon
>Justin Sun arrested for seditious acts against the People Republic of China.
>Jeb McCaleb tries to release his store of XRP but is litigated into a crater.
>The big banks win
>Ripple becomes ubquitous
>XRP Reaches 1 trillion Market cap in 2025
>BTC, ETH, LTC talked about like 8 Track or Vinyl.
>New alt coins are banned by all governments after the Neckbeard Now march on DC in 2023 turns violent.
>Crypto rebellion begins in Africa

Plausible timeline.

>Justin Sun arrested for seditious acts against the People Republic of China

Please not this

kikes

This. It's fucking over

I don't get Ripple. If it's not decentralized blockchain, what's the point? Can you still send XRP from one person to another using only a wallet ID?

>Can you still send XRP from one person to another using only a wallet ID?

Uhh yes?

The point is banks always win.
Fuck ripple

They always win. What did you expect will happen? The banks which have BILLIONS on stake will just sit down when they could spend a few millions which are pennies to them to buy everyone, rig the whole market, plant shills and insiders, and manipulate the tiny market with easy?

Normies will always be lead by siren songs to the slaughterhouse in disguise.

I don't really give a shit if banks and the ((((muh joos11!))) control XRP, as long as I make my small fortune I can get the fuck out this shitty bubble and go invest in something worthwhile like real estate.

Any faggots who think cryptocurrency is the future and actually believe in the (((use cases))) of shitcoins are delusional.

you missed

>virgins on Veeky Forums sitting in their new houses with their expensive cars not giving a shit about the now defunct cryptocurrency craze.

>xy exchange will list shit coin
>BUYYYYYYYYY
stamp had xrp for ages, did nothing.
Fuck off with your pump and dump. The price can go to 0.05 if ripple decides to mint more coins

is ripple made by chase bank

New fidgets aren't minted because there are no miners validating transactions. They don't need miners because they use trusted 3rd parties to validate transactions instead. Somehow this is a crypto currency. We need to nuke CMC.

So anyway all coins were distributed when fidgets launched. 20% to the creators and 80% to Fidget Labs. So distribution of this coin is done entirely one sided, it all comes from them. They created these coins out of thin air, never any mining. We can't even say premined in this situation because that would imply there was every a chance to mine any your own.

Fidgetfaggots are literal kikes.