Warhammer Fantasy General - /wfg/

They were too good for this world.

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lJnMaTx4yjI?t=2m1s
amazon.com/Gold-Leaf-Sheets-1000-Real/dp/B00VALQQ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right lads can we keep the shitposting to tolerable levels this time around.

This is an early thread.

Just let them shitpost in the other one and when they've got it out of their system they can move in.

You cannot ruin civilisation by supplanting one with another.

>you make up nonsensical claims
When did I do that?
>and then say you don't need to prove it because you're autistic.
>Following the general rules of conduct is being autistic.
Okay bud.
Again I'd urge you to not use words you don't understand. That shit didn't even make sense from the standpoint of the Veeky Forums-usage of the term.

Too late.

How about not shitposting in here you massive faggot?

Holy fucking shit stop shitposting the threads for an online penis lenght challenge you fucking insufferable vagina-deprived autists. You are the reason wfb died. It's your fault that GW started hating wfb and its fanbase so much that they tried to kill the game twice

>discussing lore =/= shitposting
Though they do it in a pretty annoying way.

It's just this one sperg and he's being told off.

>tfw you try to fill the void of whfb with WoW but its pure garbage
>tfw yoiu need a better computer to play Total Warhammer 2
>tfw you work in retail in the next town and one of your regulars is a part of a whfb group and he invites you in
>tfw you are dusting off your old elves and thinking about getting some ogres cuz they would be easy to make an army for

FEEL GUD MAN

>inb4 you get thrown out because you play elves

Does anyone have any idea how to reconcile dwarven low-fellowship with them being the most likely to succeed at command maneuvers on the tabletop game?

As i told you before, high willpower to simulate discipline
And the fact that dwarves know how to follow the goddam orders

I love "Uniforms and Heraldry of the High Elves", though every faction should get one of these books.

Except Willpower doesn't affect ones ability to take orders, it might even go against it. It just affects the ability to take mental stress. Speaking of which, why do dwarves have the same Willpower as other characters in WHFRP.

If only, it inspired me to make my elves Avelorn boys, fighting for the elf pope

I just replied to some former posts. I know that I shouldn't respond to shitposters but I just find it hilarious when someone is too ignorant to understand how wrong they are.
Inbefore
>look who's talking.

This did after all start out as a reasonably interesting topic before that fella' brought it down to shitflinging levels.

If you fight off mental stress you keep formation and hold the line against superior numbers or scary enemies. Willpower IS discipline. Apart from that command careers give you plenty advancements on fellowship

You are the shitposter by bringing it into the new thread.

If that's what you think then don't contribute by doing shitposts of your own.

I'm thinking about a beastman army with few and big models

Can someone give me a good minotaur list?

>muh skaven are totes not a civilisation and should go with beatsmens
I mean, sure, if you can't understand the point of a faction, next time you'll say brettonia and empire should be united since they're all humans

>THIS butthurt over the last thread
Wew lad do you ever stop shitposting?

Not even the same guy, and just pointing out a retarded opinion that seems all too common

>Doesn't want shitposts
>Shitposts

This is what happens when you try and pair up factions for the sake of everyone having pairs. You get factions that seem impossible to work together, and even GW had to sometimes wave a magic wand to try and explain how skeletons were fighting alongside Imperials, or why the Skaven were working with Archaon in the Storm of Chaos.

And then you get vague shit like 'sending emissaries' in pic related. Does that mean making pacts? Do they just antagonize them enough to push out of their usual areas?

Point is you can always probably make an excuse for why your two armies are working together on the tabletop, but getting such things to work on a pan-faction sense is never going to make everyone happy. Even the Wood Elves and Bretonnians fight a lot, you know?

What changes would you make to the Tomb Kings in Tabletop to make them less underpowered?

Tomb Kings get a (6+) battle prayer that is called "Rise to serve me once more!". It restores d6 wounds of models to a unit within 6". Tomb Princes have the same ability, but it only works on the unit they are in. All Skeleton archers can purchase poison attacks for 0.5 points per model, Khalida adds +1 to the required poison roll. (Poison triggers on 5+). Make Necrotects cheaper, same for Tomb Princes, but lower the magic item allowance for Princes.

Give me the sweetest chunk of lizardmen lore you can /wfg/

They ate a bunch of bretonnian knights once.

One Chameleon Skink goes on a 7000 year infiltration of the Realm of Chaos to really confuse everyone. When he emerges, the Slann are freaked out, but since Chameleon skinks begin spawning again, they go "Huh, guess the old ones are cool with him then..."

Draigo got nothing on Oxyotl!

Oxyotl is awesome, he's basically Skink Doomguy.

The Skinks created a god from killing a lot of rats

he's awesome because his blowpipe is named P'Toohee

Prince Rodrick did nothing wrong
he banged/robbed amazons and got away with it

I think he was referring to pic related.

>tfw soon the only way you can play tomb kangs is with the shitty as fuck mantic games models

Holy shit there is not one good thing in their range

While a lot of the line is shit, a lot of it is also -- as usual for Mantic -- the fault of their painters. That weird metal and blue scheme they went for really makes the army look wonky as fuck, and while some things are just fucked regardless, some actually look pretty decent with a reasonable paintjob. The basic warriors and archers, for instance, along with the heroes, mummies if you get them a weapon swap from the nerf swords, screaming skull catapult, etc. The Ushabti look inferior to GW's by far, but the Ushabti were also just a freakishly good sculpt even for GW, and the weapons on the Revenants make them look absolutely retarded.

But yeah, shit like the Necro Knights and Ushabti were the sorta shit that even GW couldn't make today.

Those shields are pretty dope, ngl.

But the Skaven and Beastmen can interbreed to create a singular caste based race.

We know for a fact that one of the Skaven clans fell from power because their breeders became infertility. This clan would benefit much from the fecundity of the Beastmen.

A side note is that in the Mark of Chaos video game, an exiled Skaven clan find no choice but to become servants of an Orc warboss.

WILL WARHAMMER FANTASY ROLEPLAY 4TH EDITION BE GOOD

The isn't one.
Minotaur lists are fun but never good

I'm in need of some new gold paint. Which one from GW do you guise recommend?

Huh, they actually look almost good there.

>skaven and beastmens can interbreed
Gonna need a source for that buddy
And even if they could they would rather kill each others out of spite
And beastmens are a footnote next to the pet's creator skaven empire

Kek

Beastmen can been confirmed to breed with humans, beastmen of other types, and ordinary animals. Skaven are in the end just another form of Children of Chaos aka Beastmen.

In the words of Albert Einstein: "time will tell"
youtu.be/lJnMaTx4yjI?t=2m1s

are the female beastmen hostile to humans?

i want to fuck one

The first five seem right, rest is questionable

They are said to be peaceful and docile.

>But the Skaven and Beastmen can interbreed to create a singular caste based race
Even if that is true the same can happen with citizens of the Empire and beastmen.

Just fug an armenian woman, or an ogress
the latter cooks well, but might cook you

Furry-lovers get out!
Moo means moo!

Solid tastes

E might be better as tomb kangz

No Empire?

feel free to edit as you see fit
there were only so many girls
maybe C?

>skaven and beastmen can interbreed
Get your fapfic out of here you degenerate

Kinda funny that it seems if your born gay, the best bet is to be born a Dark Elf (one of the most dark races), as they seemingly are tolerant towards same sex relations. You can fuck as many chained slaves as you want.

I wonder if the other elves are like that, with the High Elves being utter prudes

Kek, beastmen rape has been removed

I'd probably swap out Lizardmen for them.

Dwarfs probably don't even give a shit, same with wutelgis and regular elgi
and skaven too but it's absolutely disgusting

Are the Helves prudes in the christian way though?

Petit dwarf girl is not first, shit taste detected

Literally none of the warhammer factions gives a shit about faggots except bretonnia, and only when they're nobles

I don't think a skaven would survive an attempt at interbreeding.

>dwarf girl
>petite
The dwarves are literally the ones who would like big tits and wide hips the most

That was a very important post

Well isn't there population super down? You need to breed to keep it up.

New and improved

They are good catholics
They got the elf pope (everqueen)

What the fuck is the shield on J supposed to be

Chaos warriros

Nope, in order to take a spouse, the dwarf groom must be able to wrap twice his beard on her waist and pay her weight in gold, meaning petite girls are actually more seeked out than thicc ones
although every dwarf father is going to forcefeed his daughter out of greed and pride

They are also overly emotional unlike DElves who’s conditioned to be jaded

It would be hard for them to resist the purest form of love

amazon.com/Gold-Leaf-Sheets-1000-Real/dp/B00VALQQ60

Yuri is an affront to Isha and the everqueen declared it illegal long a go

I guess you could say it's also ingrained into Dwarfen Culture. With the population of females so down, what else are going to fuck?

But as soon as (or better "if") marriage happens that stuff goes away for the betterment of the clan.

If I recall, orgies happen very commonly in Ulthuan, and in one of the novels, an artist elf asks a male to join him, so no, when there's festivities, anything goes.

Yaoi is differant than Yuri
Yaoi is respectable

Yeah, that's the thing about Mantic. Even their good sculpts are often made to look like ass on the store page because of their approach to painting which is both brilliant and awful at the same time. They have most of their miniatures painting only to what most of /wipg/ would consider tabletop quality at best, deliberately not going full 'Eavy Metal. The reason is that they want their miniatures to look approachable to a newbie that's new to painting and wargaming who might be scared off by the fact that his miniatures are never going to look even close to as good as a professional painter working with airbrushes and the like.

It's what helps to make their stuff look friendly and approachable to new wargamers and like varnished turds to experienced painters. Now, not everything that Mantic makes is great. But a lot of what people jeer and mock actually looks pretty goddamn good if its painted up half-decently.

Anyone here up for playing Warhammer fantasy roleplay 2nd edition on roll20? Im available thursdays, fridays, and saturday nights, EU time.

Go away fucking Fujotard.

Fuck, I'm almost interested. But the next month I'm pretty busy, even at the weekends. Well, not all of them, but I want a free weekend for myself sometimes too What language? I'm ESL, but could probably manage.

The longest REE

English.
Don't worry man take your time.
Literally no one is playing warhammer fantasy roleplay on roll 20 'cept for me, so i shouldn't be difficult to find.

I may ask in these threads again at some point.

How powerful do you think the Old Ones were when they were alive?

How would they compare to gods like Sigmar and Ulric?

If they had a fleet, could they have reconquered the planet and fix the stellar gates?

We're the Tomb Kings given justice in the latest DLC btw? Still thinking of buying them with the money I got from refunding the latest Stellaris DLC.

Warhammer is from circa 1600 real world time, homosexuality hadn't been invented yet.

>vampire counts
>No tits

Yeh, but the concept of "bottom slut" did exist back then

Ignoring the physical side of things, I'm pretty sure the Skaven would be opposed to Beastmen breeding if nothing else on religious grounds. They're all Children of Chaos, but the Skaven only worship the Horned Rat, whereas the Beastmen are also 'naturally' enslaved to the Big Four.

They are by far the most interesting race implemented yet in terms of aesthetics, mechanics, and lore

The Wood Elves can probably get pretty wild - the High Elves are likely comparatively prudish, but sort of in the Bretonnian way of love being more a thing of song and cuddling. With actual Bretonnians if you're a Damsel you can probably get away with anything, including fucking other women, but...yeah, I can't think of many races that either would allow it or would care. Sometimes I'm not even sure Ogres have women, they're never really brought up.

No, in the Archaon novel a Centigor raped a Chaos warlord's mare an got her pregnant.

Also Archaon's waifu was assaulted by a horny Beastman.

EU time would be difficult, but I could manage fridays and saturdays. So you got two curious people at least now.