>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Any other links that are missing that need to be updated? I don't understand why the Traveller's guide was never here

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/02/28/28-feb-nurgles-carnivalgw-homepage-post-3/
aosshorts.com/welcome-who-we-are-what-to-expect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O-)-c

>Freeing your god from his ecstatic torture

What a shitty worshipper
IF he wanted to leave he would

I just want to put the Aelves back into Slaanesh's belly, where they belong

Check this shit out, lads. warhammer-community.com/2018/02/28/28-feb-nurgles-carnivalgw-homepage-post-3/

Very nice.

CHINESE 40K KNOCKOFF

That's Fucking raf

Skaven release when

The Shadespire warband was disappointing as fuck

My gut says next year

Or this year if they feel like blowing Nagash up again

Sylvaneth need like 4-5 more units to choose from.

Not really, no

Only when they pay reparations for killing my grandfather

It was winter you fucks we were gonna freeze to death without that wood. That single fucking tree would have kept us going for the entire season. Now I'm an only child

Reminder that Slaanesh is getting removed this year

What do you suggest?

Dusting off my Bretbois as I'm getting ready to sell off my old models I no longer use. And i got 2 questions:
>Are they still viable?
>What sort of Knight centered list would you recommend?
I've got a few dozen regular knights, 6 pegasus and 5 questing dudes along with all the special characters.

Reminder to not respond to shitposting about the following:

Legacy armies being removed
Death soup
Stormcast/Jews
SJWs killed witch elves
Slaneesh being removed

We can rise above the shitposting

>My gut says next year
Man if it's next fucking year i'm dropping the game by then. A Goblin army would tempt me but failing that i refrain from spending any money on Gw until Skaven get a full new release. Even a shitty boring soup book would be something

I can guarantee you, 100%, no doubt, for sure that Slaneesh is not part of Age of Sigmar.

Why would you even want Skaven when you can have more glorious Stormcast™ Eternal™.
AOS was created for them after all

aosshorts.com/welcome-who-we-are-what-to-expect/

Anybody know anything about this site? Is it any good?

They should put out a Skaven Clans battletome similar to Legions of Nagash

If they do release anything my gut is also telling me that old ass bastard Warpfang from Spear of Shadows with the warpstone fang empowering him like Ebola meme man would be great

So Josh is telling me that character's not overall themes and concepts would be better to post

I was thinking about a story about a sigmarite barbarian in the realm of beats that sound good?

Also I learned I'm not the only black guy with an interest in AoS

That would be a lazy temporary fix but sure I mostly want fluff for Nu-skavenblight and the clans desu

Or VerminKing stepping up to actually do something, maybe Verminlord Skrolk shows up, who knows.

>Silverfang, The Twice-fallen City
Magic is drawn to Silverfang – so much so that the city is a gigantic metropolis, even after two devastating Chaos catastrophes. Amid the ruins of the notorious Old City, the Darkling Covens gather and plot, turning the great and arcane magics of the city to their favour.

Saw that while looking at the city generator think. Anybody think we might see this with the DoK releasing?

What new units would you add to the Fyreslayers?

one that doesn't include a hat half the size of the guy wearing it

More lavabeasts
Fire golem maybe?

Facts

Needs to be three times the size of him

you become an only child because your grandfather died?
twisted, mate.
he deserved to die.

bident and tower shield infantry with capes; they can force enemies they are engaged with to move with them as they push

More trees.

in all seriousness it would be neat to have a bug or two as units. A few units already have insect helpers or mounts.

When Slaanesh will get their battletome, you think we will get any new units?

you're two years late for this doomsaying ;)

We'll either get Mortals (so at least 4 new kits, probably more) or just Daemons (which means just new Fiends and KoS and that's it)

the "bug theme" is something i don't really like in this amry. i think alarielle herself is way cooler, but i'm really envious of the "consistency" of the morathi model, I wished alarielle would have it.

I would like to see some shapechanging trees like the treekin aspekts (or was is dryad aspects) of whfb.

I would actually like some new demons models for Slaanesh, but most what I am looking for is just battalions and making them more playable than they are now

What about sprites and other forest spirits

Slaneesh is still not in the setting, no matter what you claim. No daemons, no mortal followers, no mentions in the fluff. Non existent.

>rattling intensifies

Allegiance: Grand Host of Nagash
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
- General
- Trait: Lord of Nagashizzar
Wight King with Black Axe (120)
Necromancer (110)
- Artefact: Ossific Diadem
Necromancer (110)
Necromancer (110)
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Blades
- Ancient Blades
- Ancient Blades
10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Wight Blades & Crypt Shields
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
5 x Black Knights (120)
Deathmarch (110)

Total: 1960 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 177

those are awsome.
i don't like the spite-revenants tho. but it's because of their hate aspect. i think it doesn't fit in a nature army. nature can be unrelenting and grim. but hate doesn't fit.

but forest spirits in animal shape or better fairy shape like the old spites of the wood elves would be cool!

I really hope Teclis' fish elves are awesome.

stop trolling. i won't quote the fluff we both know exist, cutie.

If slaanesh gets the update they would first have to provide for updating the finecast models, they would have then to fill the rest, especially the mortal section with options
>classic keeper of secrets/oldhammer keeper of secrets/OCdonutsteel special keeper of secrets
>fiend of slaanesh

>armoured slaaneshi warriors kit with shields and short flails/maces or two handed glaves
>slaaneshi sadistic slave bullgors duo kit

there are only so many variations on the naked midget men theme that can be reasonably created and they already all exist.

What fluff exists for Slaneesh? I will leave Veeky Forums forever if you can provide just one example.

Malign Portents, Shadow over Hammerhal, DoK book...

bye.

>spooked/10

Looks really good. Only thing is I'd give the skellies spears since they're in big units, but if you've already modelled them then don't bother. Honestly that looks like a nightmare to face.

>asking for a good lore now is memes and race-baiting

>Legacy armies being removed
eventually
>Death soup
delicious snack before deathcast
>Stormcast/Jews
funny memes
>SJWs killed witch elves
true and the new GW direction
>Slaneesh being removed
nope
who made you the topic police for /aosg? I think you need to be painting, or getting a job.

Lol I just forgot to change it to spears. That’s what I always run on them

>Also I learned I'm not the only black guy with an interest in AoS
C.S. Goto, plz

I don't see Slaneesh anywhere in these things.

kek, also he's mentioned in the new DoK a bit and also in Shadows over Hammerhal

So open the malign portents book, ctrl+f and Slaanesh. Or just simply read the Shadows over Hammerhal to figure out the main antagonist is follower of Slaanesh

pssst, it's the headline

>What fluff exists for Slaneesh?
also new stuff in the DoK book has Malekith , Tryion, Teclis, and Morathi extracting all the elf souls from the Slaanesh.

Yes, Slaanesh. I'm saying Slaneesh doesn't exist and I don't see any proof of it's existence there.

I am planning on building 2k forces of Slaanesh, so far I got 50 daemonettes and start collecting, what more should I get? I was thinking of Keeper of Secret and Gaunt as an ally as he seems pretty good for horde cleaning

What are Deepkin? Are they "deep" in the subterranean sense, or in the benthic sense? If the latter, are they more like merfolk or Dagonians?

Just sell these models and buy something else, Slaanesh will be removed in General's Handbook 2018 so there is no point in getting their army

More like Aquaman, I think

Yes, I know Slaanesh exists, user. Again, I am looking for proof of Slaneesh!

But he's white...? What's happening?

you want to -see- her?
ouh, that a though one
but conveniently pic related

Atlantian Spartans, is what we've been told.

That's Slaanesh not Slaneesh. Show me Slaneesh!

Fucking hell user, I fnally got it... You were writting all the time double "e"

Yep.

Fooled me well, congratulations

>SJWs killed witch elves
Yep, it is, here is the proof.

I kinda hope they're celtic

Atlanteans would be rad too

That was even before Witch Elves so shut it

Is it true? Did I really buy these models for GW to remove them with new GHB?

Reprot
Hide
Do not respond

What do we think of this, then?

I think the snake bows need to be more than 1 attack

No, you're fine. Slaanesh is coming.

>Muh SJW
>GW Censoring Age of Sigmar
>Muh witch aelves have boobplate
>This daemonette in Daughters of Khaine book actually have nipple

sneks chestpieces are stoopid
sneks bows are stoopid too
sneks with bows have stoopid crowns

Where's the BFWAA?

Why acknowledge it. just ignore and go about your day

Don't lie to him user, we both know Slaanesh is getting squatted and GW confirmed it

>That was even before Witch Elves so shut it
yeah I agree with this guy
I always thought the khaine cult should be a racially inclusive cliche man hater club with a leader that has an extremely questionable bedroom habits.

I am actually surprised this Daemonette have nipple, with all this uproar about SJW appeal

That was basically what they always were.

Why? GW is literally an ostrich when it comes to anything
The sand is the money

It looks a little washed out, but I love the colours and from that perspective it makes the cauldron of blood look actually imposing.

>That was basically what they always were.
id argue with you, and i would be right, but we tried that before and you dont allow silly things like facts and evidence get in the way of having the opinion you want.

I thought if they would only be listening to new generation and SJWs, we wouldn't have nipple-like art to save the children from this.

is the cauldron of blood vaginal symbolism?
serious question

Don't worry your boring Slan nipples are fine

WARNING OPINION BELOW

They're really boring I know nudity and bdsm or whatever is the best way to show Slaanesh's facets or the easiest its just boring after all these years

I really don't get why people troll in such a retarded way

To scare off people from the army they enjoy, because probably they themselves played Bretonnia or Tomb Kings

That double"e" Slaanesh thing was pretty good

I see. Quite sad.

Something related to Ignoset, the living volcano.

Definitely. Slaneesh is the last chaos god to have an old greater daemon model and it doesnt have a dedicated mortal worshipper faction like the Bloodbound, Rotbringers, and Arcanites