Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Neil_Roberts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*stabs him in the artery*

dont pretend you're not gay, Veeky Forums

Sanguinus
I like pure girls

Need a pic of Sanguinius to compare

I'm rather torn to be honest but I feel like Sanguinius would be gentler and not kill me so my vote is for him.

If I want a whore I'll take Fulgrim, if I want a wife I'll take Sanguinis

>not wanting to BE the wife and/or whore

If you think you'll be the top in a relationship with a primarch you are deluding yourself.

The Lion

The barrel end of my lasgun, you heretic scum!

Naw, you got it wrong.

Fulgrim x Sanguinus, that's what's hot.

Fulgrim is like a girl who spends hours every morning perfecting their make up and hair, only for Sanguinius to wake up and immediately look far prettier.

>Suggesting anyone could hold up to best-boy Sang

FERRUS

>Glorious winged sex snake
>Faggy angel trap

Gee let me think

>he isn't so alpha that he doms a primarch
get a load of this guy

>faggy winged sex snake
>faggy angel trap
clearly none of you are appreciating the true degeneracy of convincing Lorgar Aurelian to poz your neghole with his demon aids

I mean, maybe not Blood Daddy or Pretty boy but Lorgor and Angron are bitch enough to be topped.

Morty

Face it boys, he might as well have done it.

huh he actually looks kinda hot
guess i'm a fucking faggot now
still
Fabulous hawkboy>some purple gay lizard faggot

Fulgrim is the girl who spends an hour styling his hair, applying makeup, and preening before he goes out.

Sanguinius is the girl who can wake up, brush her hair real quick, and walk out the door.

oh boy
Did Fulgrim do nothing wrong aswell?
>griffith
>but 9 foot tall
how can sanguinius even compete
>girls
are you a fagor just some sorta heretic?

It's a metaphor, user.

soooo....
a fag then?

>Ferrus Manus is Guts
>The hammer is Casca

so what did fulgrim use the handle as a dildo or something

Lemann Russ best Husbando
>No Space Wolf to cuddle with during the cold Fenris nights ;.;

>the hammer enjoyed it

I wanted to post that if you're a heretic it's Fulgrim, if you're loyal it's Sanguinus.

Then I read all the /d/ shit

My vote is for Sanguinius then.

Whatever remembermancer made that depiction will be used as Kraken bait

oof

Reynold once wrote about this in "Fabius Bile: Primogenitor" - basically, Sangunius was ever men and women's fantasy made real, while Fulgrim had the best of everyone in him. The former is inhuman, the later painfuly opposite.

But

cute wings

But user, there’s not enough room for another person.

I would Fulgrim only if he would turn me into a cute daemon trap in return, or beforehand. Normally I would hesitate at throwing my towel in with the demonic side but from what I can tell with GW's stance on the lore it seems like Chaos really is gonna win, so I might as well secure that sweet immortality and the attentions of a cute snake boy.

Hawkboy is best husband.

what went so wrong? why is the cover artist so godawful?

ok to be fair, Sanguinius is a primarch, and primarchs are built like XL size brick shithouses. And people who are buff like that tend to look like that

Dudes supposed to be beautiful and has got more wrinkles than a hobo.

When Horus gets aged up from the Warp, he gets some small crows feet, that's it.

The artist is just really bad.

It's the artist behind the power-wrench, what did you expect?

Also, waht the fuck is the deal with his dreadlock or his ass-chin or his beard shadow or the fact that his eybrows are black while he is blonde?
not the best husbando i know.

>power-wrench
que?

Not as bad as the Lion.

Sanguinius' drill hair is pretty bad though, yeah.

>Sanguinius has been depicted with goldylocks in newer art.
>His miniature will have goldylocks instead of the original curls and will look 200% macho instead of angelic.
You know it to be true, user.

Best boi

In one cover Ferrus was depicted with some sort of giant wrench instead of a hammer, i shit you not.

I had to laugh when i saw what they did to the poor homo.
Jesus rollerblading christ, what the fuck are they thinking, what the fuck is the deal with all that overdesigning?

You can't make that shit up.

Well to be fair Sanguinius' armor has always been 100% swag, it's just that face.
That fucking face.
And the goldilocks, of course.

>I’m going to fix your shit up

People also forget that Sanguinius was described as actually having black hair early on in the books.

for some reason i find that sang looks REALLY familiar in this picture.
but i can't put my finger on it.

>all this earlier art I could use to base mine off
>all this literature saying how beautiful he is
>nah, better make him look like dog the bounty hunter with hair drills and wings

Now you see.
Here we have his armor, engraved with useless shit, ornaments upon ornaments and his red stones look like plastic inlays.

Here we have clear shapes and some actual dynamic going on.
Forms are clear and the engravings and ornaments that are here are eye-catching, not stabbing.

>lion is desceibed as looking noble and stern, with pale blond hair
>lets make him Gregor Clegane in a wig that doesn't match the beard he now has

That is actually not much of a problem; he dyed it to be a better symbol of hope or some bullshit; bam, done!

which one?

I think Russ actually looks fine though.

Somehow he has less wrinkles than Sangy.

>purple fag demon looks like a purple fag demon.
could be worse.

There's no way it's the same artist. The scaling is too different from This one is though.

Why the drills?
whats up with the perspoective of Sanguinius' sword?
why does he only have one wing?
why is his head so huge?

the fuck is he hoilding in his left hand?
why does the Lion look like hired thug?
why is he using a chainsword?
what the fuck is up with the perspective of his pauldrons?

>We need to make our primarch bishounen more manly and make him look like an elderly meth addict
>but also make the whole thing more family friendly.

The artist for the ugly 3D ones is Neil Roberts or something.

Just look at his Custodes lol.

Did they finally allow James Swallow to rewrite the story into Russ beating Horus?

>Spess wolf with corvus pattern armor.
Wat. I mean alright, it's not a Raven Guard exclusive but you'd think one of the "go nuts on the front line" legions would wear something else like maximus or iron patter armors.

Pretty sure Corvus Pattern wasn't distributed until after the Istvaan.

>GOLDEN
>DILDOES

Also look at this, he looks animalistic, angry and grimdark.
But he is still the most handsome fucker on the block.

Why does this artist love piss-yellow so much?

Nah, according to spoiler he gets his shit pushed in, but gets to poke Horus in the ass with a Spear made from Daddy's soul, which makes him slightly more normal and less "lol evil molech drugs".

It's ecause Neil Roberts overdesigns and makes everything look like shite. He also doesn't tend to know anything about what weapons or gear characters are meant to have.

Horus' face is fucked up.

Fulgrim looks like a weasel.

The hottest, you say?

Look at Angron and Magnus though

Remember that brief time in between the writers finding their feet and the series becoming a bloated mess when the books were actually kinda good?

Only with more meth addict face shit

>Apparently Russ thinks he and his joke of a Legion can go toe to toe with Horus

I think GW owes Rob Liefeld some license money.

He asks Loken if he thinks he can win and Garvi goes "lol no" and all the loyal Primarchs tell him to not go, but he gets mad and tries to 1v1 Horus anyways.

The whole "slightly damaging the Chaos Gods hold on him and returning him back to being somewhat sane bit" is the key though. It'll probably be the new basis for the Emperor hesitating and shit.

Bigger version.

>"hey ferrus lets deploy on that planet over there to face the traitor scum"
>"bring your best equipment, it'll be a hard fight!"
>he shows up with a fucking wrench
thats it, Fulgrim did nothing wrong

Hey maybe he was planning on unscrewing Fulgrims' armor to leave him defenseless which would make sense by BL standards.

Ferrus was actually meant to have a sword in that fight. The artist basically just goes "lol didn't read the book but here have this" a lot.

Wait is this the bit where they exchange weapons? Unless they had no way to read and/or know in detail what happened in the book that's a pretty big mistake.

The art is of Istvaan, where Fulgrim uses the hammer and then the Laer sword, and Ferrus is meant to be using the sword he made/gifted/broke/reforged. Instead lol wrench.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Neil_Roberts

The guy's art is generally just really bad and overdesigned, but also sometimes really inaccurate.

If you want to be generous, you can say his worst stuff comes from books that didn't have certain models out yet, and that the art he does of Primarchs and shit after there's models of them is a bit better. But he also could of just read the books or looked at existing artwork.

Why does he do that?

I will never forgive Forge World for releasing Fulgrim as they did, rather than as he is in this picture.

Oh wow this guy is hit or miss incarnated. Also what's with him and giving guilliman powerfists with claws?

>Vaanes
>renegade marine for decades, fighting alongside the Iron Warrior and Red Corsairs as a space pirate but still firmly against Chaos
>just give him some scratches and cross out the chapter symbols with a giant X lmao
why did Storm of Iron and its sequels get such shitty art aside from the original cover piece? they're some of the best things BL has written

that one isn't so bad even if Outcast Dead itself was shitty, but I suppose that's because the slapdash overdesigned look fits random hive scum in a Terran slum

Needs a golden shower then he will be flawless.

Let's not go over the fact that he's wearing chaos iconography like 8 pointed stars either.

The guy must be really cheap and/or have good social connections with BL/GW. Plenty of fan art is way higher quality and would have been a better choice.

A fucking wrench and ultrafat Custodes. How did this shit even get signed off on?

>Leman "wut iz tactics" Russ

As if you could stare at those perfect thighs without dropping your weapon entranced

Victoria

Also, Warhammer high derail.