Shill me a cheap coin on Cryptopia

Shill me a cheap coin on Cryptopia.

Pic not related.

but its a dope ass game tho

P A N D A C O I N

ive played like 2k hours of that game and i hate myself for it. Completely quit all games actually.

I realize that I get the exact same mental stimulation that I get from doing well in EU4 from doing well in stocks and crypto. But one has real life implications!

been seeing signals for CAPP past 24hrs, its at ~20 cents, forecast $1.50 by february

What kind of weak ass France is that for 1509?

Can you tell me more about it?

You are me completely. I realized that I was just artifically satisifying my desire to build stuff with that game. Now I'm focusing on building a real empire.

Fucking hell lads, I thought I was the only one. I kinda miss eu4 thought won't lie.

>Chad Navarra

nah mate. just put 300 quid in though id be happy to make 2k by february
imgur.com/lPTeUkD

>EUIV
I bet you bought all DLC too you fucking stupid goy.

Nah really man tell me you pirated and didn't give money to (((Paradox))).

Are all of you me? What's the connection between these types of games, and markets?

The last update broke this game for me. It runs like shit and stutters for no reason suddenly

Last update improved performance...

P O S W

same

heres a pic from my best game, started as yaroslavl vassal, got lithuania at the start to help me fight muscovy

bwk. Low mcap, low supply, on a dip. Dont be stupid user because of these traits this is an EASY 50-100 dollar coin, even if hardly anyone uses it

X B Y

zero

SDRN

1.3mm MARKETCAP

Partnership announcement TODAY
Wallet Release TOMORROW
DAILY ACTIVE DEV TEAM WITH UPDDATES

Easy 5x-10x

4CHN
Already 5x fiat and 3x sats in two months
Lot of room to grow

Vivo.
Compare the marketcaps of Zcash and Zencash(a fork of Zcash)

Now compare the marketcaps of Dash and Vivo(a fork of Dash)

Not to mention it's one of the best coins to run a masternode in atm, as far as roi. It's a goldmine.

Linda