Ready for $100 NEO

Are you fags ready for $100 NEO?

Been waiting all year user

Im already stroking it

Crazy what we've been through. I got in around $6 and this coin is hella bullish lately.

Moon when?

Been waiting since $5.

6 dollars here. I can't bring myself to sell.

Been in since 10. I’m not selling til at least 600ish. Even then I may wait until 1k. And yes I fully expect it to go that high.

how many do you people have ?

5870, this was 2btc when it costed $1 per ANS

is NEO back?

in since 7, bought 390. traded to 420. sold 20 for other crypto. traded again to 447. sold some alt positions for more neo, now 886 comfy neo awaiting the juiciest neo ico's to go balls deep

NEO is around $98.50 right now. gonna hit $100 today :)

Lucky bastard! I’ve got 1501. Staked about 62 GAS since then as well.

Based chinaman helped me retire early.

NEO just broke through $100. Moon on the way

100$ ALREADY, THANK YOU BASED CHINAMEN

He was only off by a couple of days lads

would have been way sooner without the ripple crap

bought NEO around $40, feeling good right now, but wondering if I should sell to get in on some other coins now

Hit $100 on bittrex

when moon

I've been thinking the past days that I should just be trading without ever selling any neo to increase my neo stack
Honestly I'm too afraid to see it take off
If some big news is released while I'm sleeping, there's a good chance for me to lose half my stack and never see it back

I wouldn't. The $100 mark is psychological. Since it hit it, the price is sure to go up. You can fact check this with any coin that
s hit $100. It usually shoots up a week after. Plus $40 to $100 is nice, but you can see some better gains. Don't forget GAS as that will also go up

There's a big conference tomorrow with Hongfei present. This is only the beginning.

It hit $100 yesterday, holding till $1000

i'm so angry i didn't by this coin earlier. this coin is going to be paying you motherfuckers for decades. i just want to get 5 NEO at this point ffs

true that user, i believe NEO will keep going, just to tempting to jump on ITC & VEN which could do their own NEO and are under $10 a pop