I think we need to talk about XRP. It is very close to half of BTC's market cap...

I think we need to talk about XRP. It is very close to half of BTC's market cap. What happens to the crypto market when or if Bitcoin goes from #1 to #2? A complete crash on everything? A complete remake of all exchanges and coins to now accept XRP for trading instead of BTC? I'd like to see what you guys think.

Only thing that'd happen is that normies still see the enormous price difference as to which is the "better" coin.

>A complete remake of all exchanges and coins to now accept XRP for trading instead of BTC?
That would be a lot fucking better than the shit we do now. Waiting hours for money to transfer and BTC to finish confirming.

XRP was literally designed for instant payment and instant settlement. Imagine being able to buy BTC, send it to an obscure exchange, and use it to buy shitcoins, all within five seconds. Well, replace BTC with XRP and it's possible.

People talk about a coinbase listing, but I'm forecasting an coinbase/ripple partnership.

After Ripple is N1 people will start buying it like crazy cos the price is "only" 3$ - 5$. So I guess we can expect price around 14$ this year.

The thing I worry about is how it would shake the foundation of the entire market. I agree that it would be better to use XRP than BTC for trading clearly, as BTC is shit compared to XRP, but surely there are negative consequences to XRP becoming #1.

If this were to happen - crypto as we know it would probably die.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't live on, but those who were pioneers would refuse to participate.

This board is full of literal slaves who are incapable of having a rational discussion about any crypto currency, let alone the crypto currency to rule them all, XRP. If you discuss actual facts, statistics, history, and use logical reasoning, you are either called a like, a pajeet, a shill, or a brainlet. This board swarms after scamcoins and pyramidcoins like vermin infesting a derelict mansion. Believing that the garbage they feast upon will sustain them for generations. Having no idea, no ability whatsoever to even concieving of the reality that the derelict mansion they infesting is scheduled to be torn down and in its place will be constructed a gigantic castle of stone. That castle is called XRP and its stones will be $50 Trillion, perhaps even more, of global central bank currency. Slaves. And they are about to be scourged.

This, no one sane gives a shit about some slow coin which only has its reputation of "being first there". Ripple is actually a huge leap in banking while Bitcoin is a huge leap in slowness of the currency and is a metaphore of muscular Neamderthal at the dawn of Homosapiens' tool development. It is still much stronger physically but Homosapiens will destroy it by being adaptable to harsh world due to more advanced brain.

Ripple is overvalued.

ripple is not a crypto, it's a scam bankster fake coin

I suppose that's a good analogy. I guess we will have to see what happens in the near future because at this rate its going to happen.

thank you for the quality post 8/8

Don't worry, Goy. Everything is going just as planned.

Ripple pre-dates bitcoing. This is ripple re-claiming it's rightful crown.

I kind of want BTC to go below Ripple. I think people are more interested in alts nowadays, so I don't think it'll crash the market with it at all. If anything, it'll get people hyped that they can be 'first pioneers' on the alt coin wave!

Hopefully a huge capital flight from BTC to alts as people realize the only thing keeping that zombie up is finally gone.

Stannis pls go.

this

By the unprecedented amount of XPR paid shills on every crypto board I know, this is proves to be true even more than before:

Fuck ripple , don't fall for it bros!!

lol

Never happening

This
(((XRP)))

Infographic