Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oX51T-EipOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'k

How did they get away with making literal fucking space marines in fantasy anyway?

Who are they beholden to?

Soup +4

I'm still mad they're just dudes in armor instead of cool ghost-powered lightning golems

It's kind of amazing how hard modern GW managed to fuck up such a good concept.

Ground Marines! CHAAAAAAARGE!

It's like looking at a Kirkbride sketch and complaining that the Elder Scrolls doesn't match up. It can never match up; Blanche works in a fundamentally different medium from a sculptor and as such has the luxury of not needing to define every line that must become solid on a mini.

Aside from the comet this looks HElves as fuck. I’d think it’s a buffed up version of Phoenix Guard called Sun Guard or something like that

>High Elven
can't really see it, my friend

Western generic/10
youtube.com/watch?v=oX51T-EipOo

Weapon - phoenix guard
Cloak - White Lions
Golden armor

You're pathetic. You get online and browse a forum for endless hours with nothing to show for it. You don't have a job, and none of you can see your penises. I'd encourage you to get a life but that would mean that you'd have some hope of ever attaining anything in life. I hope you're all happy with the life you've chosen: fiddling away at Cheetos-encrusted keyboards, laughing over your shitty Microsoft Paint memes, mom's microwaveable pizza, dollar store deodorant, plastic army-men, and online "friends."

Blame Kirby.

Wouldn't mind a solid block of those to anchor a flank and let the demigryphs come in on the side.

The fixed to wound roll is my biggest issue with age of sigmar, and that's counting the death of the old world, stupid models (DoK are easily the best looking of the lot), and fluff so worthless you can replace it with anything else.

+6 to destroying a franchise people actually liked and cared about.

Want some tap water?

>weeb

Dark Souls is generic as fuck itself. I just looks better in context with such shit as Skyrim or another kitchensink from Blizzard, but it still full of overused tropes, both from Western and Japanese modern fantasy.

>>weeb
Berserk>WoW
>, but it still full of overused tropes
Such as..?

+1 to killing shitty franchise, +1 to best rules GW produced in ages, since they killed Warmaster.

>+1 to best rules GW produced in ages, since they killed Warmaster.
But user it's not Primaris marine on the OP-pic

yes, and 8th 40k is still worse and less balanced,even with fucking aetherwing and tzeench in aos.

If we speak about visual designs
>mandatory western style dragons\wyverns
>driders, because japs love monster girls
>giant rats and undead dogs
>archetypical bovine\caprine demons
>SKELETONS
>majority of enemies are your generic undead folk, be it warriors, knights or straight up zombies
>evil goo and vine monsters
>living statues (not Titanite ones, those are kind of memorable and unique)
I can go on, but it is pointless, because by design it is supposed to be your generic western fantasy, fetishized by some jap who liked european epics.

>>mandatory western style dragons\wyverns
Should I post Seathe?
>>driders, because japs love monster girls
Not only japs. Not to mention it was made for a reason.
>because by design it is supposed to be your generic western fantasy
>picrelated
>generic fantasy
user, you just wrong

>Seathe
It won't be the counterpoint to the rest of the drake\wyvern bunch. And Seathe himself is also aren't that much of a novelty, compared to BoF\FF dragons with heavy insectoid elements
>Not to mention it was made for a reason
It doesn't make it any less of an overused visual design.
>picrelated
Yes, and? I mentioned that it is better in modern context, which is full of PAULDRONS and chain bikini, but it is far from creative and unique. And, well, it still has PAULDRONS, oversized choppers, katanas and crystal icicles swords.

>It won't be the counterpoint to the rest of the drake\wyvern bunch.
Such as..?
Gaping dragon? Or one-eyed Kalameet with ant-eater head?
>It doesn't make it any less of an overused visual design.
May be because almost all cultures have monstergirls, like medusa, nagas etc?
>Yes, and?
It's already not generic, because OP-pic and picrelated are much more popular in fantasy genre since DnD
>but it is far from creative and unique.
Let me guess, you are Morrowind fan?