mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rMY2HZ1Q
warhammer40000conquest.com/how-it-works/
hq-builder.com/shared/210675
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blocks your path

40k is fun!

reminder that curze has highest primarch killcount. 1000 vulcans and 1 curze

3rd for Eldar players are worse than weaaboo Tau players, autistic Guard players or even meme-spouting Ork players.

Literally the scum of the community.

>announcing a report
Based retard

*stampedes path*

hey, my only post was to help get this thread active.

the other posts like is not me.

t. Taufag

Eldar aren't OP you all just suck stop complaining about nothing

I have a couple other dreads but it was already difficult to get all of these dreads in one picture. If i was to add my other dreads, penitent engine and other walkers, I would out stampede you.

Thou I will admit I am jealous of your deredeo and leviathan. and the fact that all your shit is painted and mine isn't.

t. WAACfag who doesn't want to spend any more money

Turn off your phones flash when you take photos.

Should've renamed it shitposting general

Nice try Eldarfag, I can smell your sort through the screen.

>WAACfag
I run tank heavy marines and tac squads

I've been considering starting up a guardsman army for a while now. Been tinkering with what I want(gunline, heavy weapons, artillery) to try and find something to start with. Still new to guard and 8th so could use some feedback pretty please

pastebin.com/rMY2HZ1Q

>penitent engine and other walkers
well fuck you then I'd get my other walkers and I'd stamp you like mail

Reminder that all it take to beat curze is a single teleport homer

Gather your heavy weapons in dedicated Heavy Weapon Squads.

Also Veterans are kinda not as good as Scions this edition, but they are cool and I still run 3 squads of them, so go ahead.

What's the comfiest army to play ?

Can you outstomp a warhound titan? you may be able to overrun me in dreads, but I think my warhound can out-stomp you.

which reminds me I need to finish off my warhound this weekend and glue the arms back on.

Eldar, it's an instawin every time.

Harlequins. Only faction in 40k still having FUN™

I figured they were more protected in guards-squads, wouldn't they die fairly quickly on their own, at somewhat expensive prices?

In an attempt to curb the shitposting:
What is one piece of fluff that alludes to something vague that you wish were confirmed, or how would you confirm a vague piece of fluff?
Example: Drazhar being confirmed as Arhra, the fallen Striking Scorpion Phoenix lord. Or: The planet Armageddon is in fact Ullanor.

Leman russ Spearhead detachment + Baneblade

>*teleports behind path*
Psh, nuthin personel kid

Imperial Guard. Because all casualties are acceptable casualties.

Kingsguard Space Wolf Army.

Kroot

You haven't picked a regiment, so you should look into how that works in the codex.

Units with in their keywords can pick from any while things like scions and certain named characters have to come from specific ones. You only get the regimental doctrine bonus if every unit in the detachment is from the same regiment.

I prefer they don't confirm stuff to be honestly, the hinted stuff and gray areas you can fill with headcanon is more fun imo.

Thought, Veeky Forums?

warhammer40000conquest.com/how-it-works/

Is it possible to do a full Vertus Praetors army?

How much does a unit of 3 cost points wise?

Custard codex is in the mega.

>When manifesting or denying a psychic power, first select a model in the unit - measure range, visibility, etc. from this model. If a Brimstone Horror is selected, it is slain after the psychic power has been used.

If the psychic power fails, does it still count as used and kill a brimstone horror?

What happened to White Dwarf?

I wish we uncovered the last relics of vulkan
the last one turn out to be a Daot ship

yeah, pretty sure pass or fail that horror dies

Go home, Krieger, you're sober again.

>when you spend 8 hours painting

Why did I do this to myself?! I should have just spent maybe 2 hours tops but I wanted my entire 5 man squad done!

I'll dice your fucking warhound up and eat your goddamn knight too.
How many points're we talking because I could do maybe 3000 with all the sentinels and my knight all tossed into the pot

>Only Krieg uses attritional tactics

Being productive is good, user.

>plastic contemptors
>double grav leviathan
you've got the numbers but you ain't got the taste

Kroot need more love.

I want them so bad, but it's £300 and I could never paint them justice

what are peoples thoughts on the night lords books? A friend of mine said they were pretty good but its ADB, who I've heard nothing but bad things about on here. Never read any of his books so not sure if its just shitposting.

>plastic Contemptors
>not picking up as many 10$ Contemptors as you can only for HH to die right as you get to work
I think they’re cute, got those two for like twenty bucks, converted a third, then got stopped by 8th.
>double Grav leviathan
>not taking the best one
I like the Melta in game actually, but the Grav looks coolest

Can't wait for tau to go back to being obnoxiously overpowered. Being universally despised has not been quite as fun when you're getting crushed.

>CELLS

When you pack your tiny men you drive home to a dark room alone

>CELLS

>INTERLINKED

When a girl walks into the store and glances at your game you start manually walking

>INTERLINKED

>All those plastic contemptors standing next to all the sexy FW dreads
Do you have any taste or do you just season your shit with salt? It legitimately annoys me to see all the forgeworld dreads standing next to the garbage plastic contemptors when you could clearly afford actual contemptors.

They've "confirmed" enough of the setting as it is, in my opinion.

There are literally 40ft tall primarchs fuckin rollin around. Good thing they can...fit through doors?

>Drazhar/Ahra
Even though they're classic sculpts, I'd like to see all the phoenix lords get some love.

Night Lords come across as too human and relatable for my taste but this is a feature of all novels that focus on Space Marines as protagonists, you either excessively humanize them or have boring characters.

Writing is good and the story is solid. Some of ADB's normal faults like creating special snowflake characters aren't present really.

I'd imagine most people got theirs from BaC boxes, user.

ABD has some insufferable works, but he also has some of his earlier works that are just fine.

Is this fluffy?

hq-builder.com/shared/210675

Listened to the Throne of Lies audiobook the other day, it was pretty good. Afaik they're the better ADB novels because they're side stories completely segregated from other plots & characters so his OCs don't have the remit to be too snowflakey

The eye of medusa was good in that aspect, every iron hand safe for stronos is a asylum-tier autist, but it's enjoyable to watch

>2005/2000

Yes, but
>15 Seraphim
You poor bastard.

>named character
Dropped instantly

What's your favourite Warband and why is it The Purge?

>5pts over

Oh boy.

yeah I'll cut something, probably the bolter sponsons on the russ, but I already dropped some vox casters and minor tings so I'm having trouble.

why? they seem good, and I like the models

I hear Celestine is op (I've been out of the game for a few years) but I've always just liked her a lot so include her.
And is Creed offensive in some way?

Cool the autism my guy, got them all from BaC second hand, didn’t know they were monopose until I got the other two unassembled 20 bucks.

When HH died in my area I repainted most of the stuff (the exorcist deredeo and leviathan, for example, plus a bunch of vehicles) from my useless army, just didn’t want to redo some ugly models I wasn’t going to use, so I left them.

Yeah they’re ugly but they’re memories from a simpler time, before the darkness of inferno and 8th. If I had know what they are then, never would have got them though. FW stuff is so superior it’s not even funny

>"Dude, stop being such an autist."
>"BUT THE BATTLE CALCULUS"
>"The calculus sucks dude, we're dying out here!"
>"BUT TH-"
>"Just fucking focus!"
>*silent acquiescence to basic logic because nobody else has a goddamned plan*

I actually did enjoy the book. Not grand writing by far, but I wasn't expecting a classic out of a book set in grim and serious plastic spaceman universe.

Is it worth it to turn two castellan axes into guardian spears to give a shield captain a misericordia?

Nah i'm just shitposting, but it's alway odd to see fucking creed accompagnied by 30 guardsmen when he should be commanding waves of karskin

R8 my stores new rules
Hi Guys,

The Store rules have changed to reflect the new store. so please take time to read this post.

Honor your hobby centre

1.) Games workshop products only! This includes models and painting/ modelling equipment.

2.) Keep your stuff tidy, Please remember we are a shop and customers will be walking around so please keep your coat, bags and cases under the tables at all times and don't create trip hazards.

3.) Take Care of the terrain. Accidents happen, please let us know if anything breaks so we can remove it and fix it.

4.) Seats are for Painters! There are several stools in the hobby area they are for hobbyists who are building and painting citadel miniatures please don't use them otherwise.

5.) No Food or drink to be consumed in the hobby centre.

6.) Not a charging Point! The store is not a phone charging station... Please do not use it as such.

7.) Please book a table in advance so as not to be disappointed. We have time slots which may be booked so you game must fit into that time slot including set up and pack away. (Hobby nights is a 1250 point limit to ensure a quicker turnaround and let everyone get a game)

Respect your fellow hobbyist.

1.) No Backseat gaming! Please don't comment on another hobbyist’s game, let them make their mistakes and learn from them.

2.) No Proxies! A Guardsman is not a space marine, a plasma gun is not a Melta gun and coke cans are not drop-pods (yeah it has happened). However conversions are cool, but they must be made of Games workshop product.

3.) Have your own gaming equipment, up to date rulebooks

4.) Check your own personal hygiene and bring deodorant in case it's needed.

Other Activities.

Wild Card Wednesdays: Forge World models and rules CAN BE used on Wednesdays (out of term time ) between 10am and 3pm

Hobby Night runs every Tuesday and Thursday 4:30pm-8:30pm.

I talk about my recent conquests, and how I usually treat women like shit.

Pt2
New Hobbyist Times: Our Primary focus in store is to recruit new hobbyists, to help us do so we do not run any activity for hobbyists over the age of 16 on Sundays and Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after 3pm.

if you would like to play bigger games in the store, that's great please give us a call and discuss the best times to do so.

I exist

What chapter senpai?

Recent "conquests" like sex? Or recent Conquests like Carthage?

Eldar codex came out months ago and everyone called them soldidly upper mid tier and the general sentiment was that Eldar players were a lot chiller than those filthy Guardfags and Nidfags (and Taufags of course). Now Eldar won a big profile tournament so everhone agrees they're disgustingly overpowered and Eldarfags are the scum of the earth.

Could it be possible that the 40k community is made up of reactionary weenies with the long-term memory of a glue-sniffing goldfish?

I'll let you decide, user.

>no food or drink

Seems fine to me, weird it had to be codified in rules in the first place

>Only gw stuff accepted
does that include fw ?

Read on nigger
Forgeworld on Wednesday’s that aren’t term time

These rules are awful, it may be a GW store but chill out and let people bring FW. I’ve never been a huge fan of online sign up but if that’s better in that area I don’t hate it per se. I hate stores won’t allow FW and third party though

Could it be that strategies take time to create, and that a codex that seem mediocre at first sight turns out to be broken once someone find the right list ?

>wanting dirty dice on the table
If you’ve committed to FW why not have the game at your house?

>Games workshop products only! This includes models and painting/ modelling equipment.
Models I understand but it's unreasonable for things like glue/snips/brushes
Rest isn't that bad

my dudes

>1.) Games workshop products only! This includes models and painting/ modelling equipment.
>2.) No Proxies! A Guardsman is not a space marine, a plasma gun is not a Melta gun and coke cans are not drop-pods (yeah it has happened). However conversions are cool, but they must be made of Games workshop product.
Unless this is a GW owned and operated shop, both of these would bug me enough to think twice.
It tells me you aren't in it for the hobby, but to suck GW dick.

>Hey, stop doing that!

Just fuck off then, i wouldn't play in your shit store even if i was payed

No, because any time you had a thread asking who the scummiest players were, Eldar were always in the top 3, if not 2.

> fragment the community because a GW store doesn't like products from a GW subsidiary
For what benefit?

Because I live in a one bedroom apartment.

So basically if you're over 16 you can't play or work on models on Sunday/Monday? Dafuq?

>Check your own personal hygiene and bring deodorant in case it's needed.
Is this a GW store or my mother when I was 13?

>"Hobby store"
>Only gw products

Unless the store is quite busy the rules seem a little uptight.

What is that webm from?