Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Skull is about to win again Edition

Previous Thread: Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Any other links that are missing that need to be updated? I don't understand why the Traveller's guide was never here

First for Dispossessed!

Finished the Medusa I was working on.

good job user

Sigmarite Barbarian

How do you write This?
Young man exploring and adventuring for fame and glory
Young chieftain out to prove himself before he loses his title
Old grizzled warrior exiled for killing his chieftain

Pretty good user

That blood looks really good where it is dripping off.
What did you use?

Sigmar

Just blood for the blood god.

Nice work on the eyes. Skin turned out great and so did the blood. Very solid work m guy

S-Sigmar?

SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!

SIEGMAH!

>literally High Marshal set

Sigmar was a barbarian before he was Sigmar

so user, have you cast aside your desires for the Daughters of Khaine in favor of the Idoneth? I sold my Nurgle army in hopes of starting DoK, but idk, atlantean spartan crab-people sound pretty great

>atlantean spartan
/0

>Selling an army for an army that's not even released let alon announced.

Khazukan Kazakit-ha! Finished another 10 Warriors today, now on to more Quarrellers.

I know I don't know if I want to just write his story a parallel to Sigmar or what I just need to understand what kind of Sigmarite Barbarian I want to make

Those nomad horse dudes from Spear of Shadows was rad.

Speaking of I thought horses were extinct or something

was going to sell them anyways since I still have 3 armies.

I've been selling my 40k stuff and getting DoK. Think I'm done with 40k until they make plastic sisters.

I like the sound of Spartan sea elves but the choice is between waiting for an army that might be shit or just getting more spooky stuff.

>I thought horses were extinct or something.

I really don't know if I'm crazy but I very much remember somebody saying in one of these threads that horses were extinct

>Just bought SC! Death Rattle hordes
>Gonna make Bone Pope Arkhan and some Hexwraiths
Lets do this thing.

This gif screams 2011 to me

>legacy army-only except Warlocks

Why 2011 in particular?

People would have liked gifs like that in 2011

>What are Blood-Knights?
>What is Harbinder of Decay?

Actually the Skeles appear to use the TF2 conga animation so it is more like 2014.

Yeah. That looks like sniper's conga if I had to guess. Actually, I think that the TF2 skeletons (Which those are) use sniper's skeleton.

what makes that gif in particular stand out more to the "2011" types than others?

Hexwraiths are pretty nice now. I have two boxes on the way right now but might build them as black knights since I'm playing Grand Host.

I just hope they don't end up removing Grot Wolf riders by saying Wolves are extinct or something stupid like that.

Which is better? Hexwraiths or Black Knights?

>>What are Blood-Knights?
Soup.

Sup guys, I'm thinking of starting a Sigmar army, but I have a reputation that I "only play overpowered armies"

What are the armies I should avoid so they can't say shit to me?

Tzneetch and Stormcast

Play Brayherd, and you'll be a hobby hero

Khorne anything other than Murderhost

Man, I was thinking about all of those and knew there was a reason I'd been seeing them so much at the shop.

Avoid most battletome armies.
Instead you should play Dispossessed.

We should all play dispossessed

How about your whiny beta friends can suck a dick. If you are spending your money on it get an army you like the looks of. If you buy a army that you don't like for any stupid reason you just end up regretting it

I misread your post. Khorne is what you should play. Just not murderhost

Soon

Dispossessed is the patrician army.

Is the Loremaster of Hoth a decent model to pick up?

Pic related is the best disspossessed picture; almost enough to make me start an army.

You're all pathetic. You get online and browse a forum for endless hours with nothing to show for it. Most of you don't have jobs, and none of you can see your penises. I'd encourage you all to get a life but that would mean that you'd have some hope of ever attaining anything in life. I hope you're all happy with the lives you've chosen: fiddling away at Cheetos-encrusted keyboards, laughing over your shitty Microsoft Paint memes, mom's microwaveable pizza, dollar store deodorant, plastic army-men, and online "friends."

Who pissed in your soup?

Very well done user.

>pic related

So any anons going to the Warhammer open this weekend? If so, please ask the Forge World guys when we are getting a damn Chaos Dwarf Battletome

>someone said horses were extinct
Yeah, The same memeing idiots that said slaanesh was squatted

An aos rerelease of tamurkhan would be nice. I wonder if they have anything in the works or if its all just horus heresy all day everyday

just bought 2 flesh eater courts boxes. Should i build the big ghoul mans as horrors or flayers?

this kind of trolling got old in 2006
do you really think anyones going to fall for it?

tomb king rerelease when? the new AoS world lore is pretty open ended im sure it wouldnt be hard to add a new faction to Death. Nagash can suck it, Settra 2020

horrors. theres a few lists that run horror spam that are pretty OP

okay good i hate the look of the wings

Need to put these old squares on rounds, but the bases are legit. I don't want to destroy them. Would this work?

looks like shit imo, maybe cut off the square bases rim and blend onto the round base with whatever sand you used

Question for the instafags in here:
Are those slideshow battle reports actually entertaining?

Is that a witch elf?

Yeah it works, maybe weight the bases or magnetize them so they won't fall onto their asses.

It's a slotter, so that's kind of impossible. I'm going to fill the gaps, on the side.

Yup, though I got them from ebay. I can't take credit for the wonderful bases. What's funny is it was initially on a black magnet for move trays, but this one is glued to the round and pretty stable.

>tfw you will never see a Settra + construct army

I plan on buying 2 start collecting boxes of Flesh Eater Court. What should I build from the multi-part kits? I know I should build Terrogheists, but not sure about the Ghasts.

Also I have a Mournghul lying around, could I throw that into an army and still have fun?

Use greenstuff to mold the square into the round.

Technically you would loose your FEC allegiance if you did.
You would have to play under Death Soup rules.

I can't really tell who is winning.
Why can't GW show the highest vote so far in cases like this?

Is it worth it?

>tired to fuck a skeleton
>fucked a giant tentacle monster
What did GW mean by this?

Would you sperg if my bloodletters weren't painted red?

Nagash is alpha as fuck

>need medusa general to unlock melee sneks battleline
>new Medusa scroll has no command ability
What did GW mean by this?

Yes

No.

Maybe

Are all Plaguebearers green, are all daemonettes purple, are all Pink Horrors pink?

No, so you shouldn’t worry about the colour of your daemons

How fucked would I be running my old empire army in AoS?

Its pretty standard, hordes of state troops with different loadouts, I think over 100, 5 or so artillery pieces, Some pistoliers, 3 demigryph knights, a hurricanum, and a bunch of mages/generals.

Is the army ok to use in semi competetive games? Or should I just sell it and by something else?

It’s doable, but you need to run Order allegiance for it to work.

mine are black with red horns, then ardcoated to make them shiny

it will happen eventually

So running as free peoples just isnt good?

Reminder that Slaanesh is getting squatted in GHB 2018

Guys I am building my grundstock thunderers and was wondering if the aetheric fumigator is worth it?

I hate rolling D3 and the 9" range seems pretty short for a primarly ranged unit.

I was thinking
>Sergeant
>Thunderer Honor Bearer
>Thunderer
>Decksweeper
>Aethercannon

Decksweeper and Aethercannon for the synergy.

What do you guys think? Am I going full retard?

If it helps, I am thinking of getting an aether khemist down the track...

2 hours left to vote!

You can’t run that list as Freeguild. The cannons and wizards doesn’t have the Freeguild Keyword

Here is you new standarts of beauty, say something nice about them.

Don't listen to this mong.
You can run freeguild with your wizards and shit as allies.

>Is the army ok to use in semi competetive games?
Nope
>Or should I just sell it and by something else?
Yes

Yes he can do that but not with the list he was proposing to use

Are orcs gonna get any updates anytime soon?

Would it be a fools errand to buy a Tomb Kings army that is offered to me?

Could I compete with Battletome 2.0 armies? Or would I be playing solely for ""fun""

I think Skull is winning right now, but holy fuck is it close.

Doubt it, they have 2 battletomes. They'll be in the queue behind grots who have zero battletomes.

Eugh, what terrible middle aged British womens body.

Truly he flowers of scotland are blooming.