Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Factions Problem

Is anyone else bothered by the wide discrepancy in the armies given to each faction?

Chaos
>Khorne
>Tzeench
>Nurgle
>Slaanesh
>Skaven
>Beastmen
>Dark Elves

Order
>Stormcast Eternals
>Sylvaneth
>2 Different Dwarf Armies
>Seraphon

Destruction
>2 Different Ork Armies
>Beastclaw Raiders

Death
>Undead

How do we fix this?

By bringing back fantasy

Yeah, it's pretty clear GW, when deciding the Grand Alliances started with Chaos, then went "okay, all the hero factions are Order, and that includes Dark Elves because End Times" and then realized Orks should maybe be their own thing because they aren't Chaos but they're mostly just wandering monsters, and then they decided to make Death a thing so it wasn't a three faction thing.

But between Stormcast shilling and doing an all-plastic refresh on the Chaos cults, there's not much room for them to bother with the two emptier alliances.

>age of sigmar

There's your problem.

As an outsider to AOS this also makes no sense to me. I don't find the idea of building an 'order' army appealing, comprised of units from multiple factions. I guess it's GW's way of trying to keep old models valid, but it's confusing and puts me off desu.

Yeah no shit, its a shit system that they can use to just pump what money is left in the fantasy franchise

Why did you make this when /wfg/ is already the designated containment thread?

Death has two major armies. Flesh Eater Courts and The Legions of Nagash. The Legions are also broken down into 4 sub armies that each play differently and have different bonuses.

As a note I have always found there to be more order and chaos players in AoS than any other factions. You can build a competitive list with any of the 4 grand alliances but most players seem to head to the major two factions. Death sales have picked up in my area since the Legions book dropped. All of the Nagash models available locally sold out when it arrived.

I think you just need to give it a few more years for them to have enough battletomes out to flesh out the two smaller allegiances.

>Destruction
Why it isn't just a portfolio of chaos>=?

They split the old factions up at each one can get expanded on and fleshed out further. We are seeing it happen slowly, but it's happening. The biggest example being the latest DoK release. Rather than just do a dark elves faction, you get a dedicated khaine worshipping femme fatales faction, the others will get their ducts eventually. Like how sylvaneth got their own faction too when they used to just be part of the wood elves

So you're saying you're too dumb to pick units from one book and mix them together?

Because none of them worship Chaos.

I would suck a dick for a Dispossessed battletome.

No, retard. I understand that it's possible, I just don't find it appealing to mix and match a bunch of unrelated factions.

>>Dark Elves
Wait, aren't they part of the forces of order?

They worship khaine not chaos.

I don't know how to fix death but they could make more destruction armies.

They could make a spider grot faction. Hell there was a six armed grot in silver tower I believe? All they would need is that new unit and maybe another one or two and a new battletome and then there is another faction.

I personally play order and followed the lore that I am pleased that the dark elves went into order.

Yes, it's pretty stupid. Not much forethought went into the game, I would assume because it was Kirby's brainchild. Everything about the initial release speaks of his "it doesn't matter what we sell or how we present it, people will buy plastic men anyway!" mentality.

GW are fixing it as they go along. It's really their only option.

Only if you're a brainlet

They aren't factions they're groupings

Chaos literally cannibalizes itself every other week
Destruction is literally built on eating and beating everybody including themselves
Death is a spectrum with there being "Evil", "Neutral" and "Good" undead
Order is a mixed bag Slyvaneth literally fucking hate everybody and always want to fucking kill everything but at most tolerate everybody else and everybody else tries to either deal with them or circumvent them.
Daughters of Khaine are barely truly known about. The snek bitches are a secret, the normal murder thots aren't and they're only just barely tolerated by others.
Stormcasts are varied there's an enire brotherhood dedicated to murdering civilians if they show chaos taint

There's nothing to fix just read the fucking lore unless you're a meta fag then death is your only option

Yes,

yes

and yes.

Thread complete.

Mate, I don't think you understand what the word 'literally' means. It's not a unit filler to be used like Shakespeare used 'do'.

So Chaos isn't defined by infighting? Or Orks?