imgur.com/a/l2DiR
travellercyoa.livejournal.com/6867.html
travellercyoa.livejournal.com/6961.html
strawpoll.me/15177773
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone got dem pokermans?

Ho-Oh or Rayqueza?

Need dem hoothoots to finagle behind them bushes

Gosh darnit Kletus, I done told you to stop diddlin the damn chickens behind them bushes!
It makes the damn eggs taste funny!

>Wizardchan Account
>Meme Machine
>Five Year Apprenticeship

This is the OP path. I can use the perfect memes to sway wizardchan lurkers to dump me magical instruction shit and monstergirl pussy, with which I can add to my magical knowledge gained from my apprenticeship.
Time to become an Arch-Wizard.

Fuck, I coulda swore it was three and not four.
Uhhhhhhh...Grimy Note then. Least favorite still means of my favorite types, just lastish alongside my other favored monster girls.

Anyone have survival CYOAs?

>Glory hole of prosperity
not even gay but this is probably one of the best choices. earning enough money to never have to work a day in your life. And if you practice somewhat hard you can get $200 per day. I'd take it two more times if I could. easy sacrifice in order to obtain the NEET life.

>Five year apprenticeship
Being a wizard is dope.

>Emotionally fulfilling love doll
4 hours of sleep and creativity boost is a no brainer. The creativity boost and extra time helps with wizard training.

>Demon maid
Never have to clean up for myself. can do chores for wizard as well.

>Never having to work...
Dude
You are working
You made yourself a whore who will probably be made fun of by his maid and boss at his other job

Hes also probably your client considering he made the hole

its not like i'm going to do it with other people around. i'll just go to the bathroom or a closet and get it done. maid doesn't have to know. and i guess i don't see it as work but it technically is. wizard made it so idgaf if he knows.
i'd rather be a whore for an hour instead of a cuck for 8 anyways

Are there anymore Croatia like the one with 4 doors? Did that one the other day and I think it's my favorite.

This is your love~bird. She's a obsessive yandere. Now remember the golden rule of: Don't stick dick in crazy.

Good lord, those shoes and those twigly twisted legs are fated for a wheelchair

>Wheelchair
>Flying-type
Really made me think.

Delete this. Ho-ohs are not for bullying, they're for breeding.

anybody got a fallout one?

I will stick my dick in crazy and you can't stop me

Ive been dead for the past month can someone post best CYOAs of past month also it is a holiday in my religion today and also my birthday so just some good all cyoas would be appreciated

>good cyoas
LUL

imgur.com/a/l2DiR

random one from archive

>ores
2X Starbring -2
2X Ashkalt -2
Moranyx -1
>weapon handles
single-hand -1
full-tang -2
>weapon heads
Tiny Broad Blade -1
crossgaurd -1
>Etching
>arcane
Time Rend -1
Moonlight -1
>plasma
Fire spitter -1
Warrior's Might -1
>spirit
Mend and Spark -1

>stats
blood: 0
willpower: 0
bone: 8
mind: 20
density: 10
arcane etches:2
plasma etches:2
spirit etches:1

I don't see why I'd need a weapon in this scenario so I've gone almost full utility and a small weapon for convenience.

Could someone please post the Demigod CYOA? It is my birthday and I had an idea.

Level 3 Shapeshifting gives you perfect shapeshifting yeah? So that is essentially Longevity 3 too yeah? Because you can instantly just heal your cells and also de-age yourself yeah? Yeah?! Plus it can mimic many powers too

merry fucking birthday

Blood Angels thanks, far from perfect but at least a somewhat positive force as far as 40k stuff goes

Would have been a Custodes if I'd known what was in the box, I'm still a little mad I didn't buy a bunch of them for cheap when I had the chance before they got a proper Codex

why do you faggots need to try game any CYOA like this

Is there some sort of cyoa standard or do people kind of just do what they want?
I'm trying to categorize a bunch that I saved some time ago. They are missing basic information like author, title or version(if applicable).
How do you guys organize yours?

At least bother to post the latest version

I had organised mine by genre (fantasy, sci fi, etc) and type (adventure, kingdom builder, waifu picture) for a while but eventually I just said fuck it and gave up

Pick Appearance: Kid. Unless she's also a pedophile you should be safe.

>Inb4 /ss/

At first I just threw them in a folder without renaming them or anything. I haven't gotten much better, I still mostly throw them all in the same folder, but I rename them at least so they're easier to find. The only exceptions are a couple folders for Strife's stuff (Dark City and Crossworlds), a folder for one of the early versions of Pokemon Personified, and then a folder someone else uploaded of Big Al's cyoas as of 9.9.17.

My folder's only 2.06 gigs so it's not in dire need of organizing.

I just put the CYOA a folder named after the it and throw it in a folder named CYOAS

I've put many hours into the Demigod okay? Many writeups and redos and thoughts I've poured over in order to make THE ULTIMATE BUILD. Supercharged shapeshifting for constant perfect shapeshifting changes the whole game. I can completely eliminate some of my purchases and reallocate those points. Why are you calling me a faggot on my birthday

post em

>Why are you calling me a faggot on my birthday

because of your faggotry in trying to min max an imaginary pretend fun time game

happy birthday faggot

Faggot

420 points

Drawbacks
-Cassandra's Curse (+10) (430)
-Tantalus's Curse (+8) (438)
-Hellbound (+8) (446)
-Secret Identity (+8) (454)

YHWH Legacy (-175) (279)
-Longevity Level 3
-Healing Level 2
-Godly Form Level 2
-Creation Level 2
-Joan of Arc
-Golem
-Basic Greater Powers

Greater Powers
-Magic Level 2 (-26) (253)
--(Level 1 Manipulation Powers)
-Astral Projection Level 2 (-18) (235)
-Shapeshifting Level 2 (-26) (209)

Manipulation Powers
-Time Manipulation Level 2 (-26) (183)
-Space Manipulation Level 2 (-26) (157)

Lesser Powers
-Enhanced Agility Level 2 (-18) (139)
-Enhanced Endurance Level 2 (-18) (121)
-Enhanced Perception Level 2 (-18) (103)
-Enhanced Cognition Level 2 (-18) (85)
-Enhanced Awareness (-4) (81)

Life Partner
-Daisy (-5) (76)

Items
-Bag of Holding (-4) (72)
-Magi Staff (-10) (62)

Extra Point Spending!
-Super Strength Level 1 (-10) (52)
-Enhanced Durability Level (-10) (42)
-Super Speed Level 1 -(10) (32)
-Flight Level 1 -(10) (22)
-Precognition Level 1 (-4) (18)

-----------------------------------------------------
Team Quests
-The Avatar (Useful ally to have)
-- Korra and Asami gain
-Opposites Attract
-- Eae and Yuki gain

Help the Gods
-I Wanna Know What Love Is
-- Remove Drawback
-- Aphrodite's Girdle
-- Enhanced Charisma Level 2
-- Second Life Partner
--- Kari
-Hell Hath No Fury
-- Remove Hellbound Drawback
-- Merymua gain
-The Quest For the Holy Grail
-- Remove Drawback
-- Gain Excaliber

Miscellaneous Quests
-The Witch's Isle
-- Isle of Aeaea
-Under the Sea
-- Deep Sea Scepter
-- Waterbreathing Level 2
-The Gorgon
-- Gain Aegis

Life Partner Quests
-Over the Rainbow
-- Gain Black Magic
-Three Little Bears
-- Beserker Physiology

This is the latest build but you'll notice I still have unallocated points. I need to spend those for more power but this shapeshifting revelation changes it all, since it can mimic Longevity 3 and more with supercharged Shapeshifting 3. I need to redo.

What do you have against min-maxing, you horrendous ass bandit

Son of YHWH (maybe he'll guide me)

Greater Powers
-Lift 5550 Pounds
-Run at 80mph
-Unpierced by normal blades
-Weapons trained, 15 years combat experience
-Fly at 100mph
-Passively shapeshifting from wasp up to orca whale (Great for being a tricky god)
-Unaging
-Healing factor x3000
-Nearly unkillable
-Telekinesis
-Telepathy in a 3 mile radius
-Illusions!!
-Energy barriers and blast (Magic is OP)
-Summon 12 skeletons (it was free)
-Super Healing!!
-Astral spying in all sorts of worlds (Interesting dreams good fun good spying)

Manipulation Powers
-Air Manipulation up to 70 mph
-Freeze people, control ice, medium ice constructs
-1000 lb of water control
-Pretty good earth control
-Fireballs!! Flame hands
-Light constructs, Light lasers
-Lightning summons and other weather related powers
-Million volt taser in my fingertips plus lightning cloak
-Dark blasts and constructs
-Dark invisibility (very important)
-Talk to animals and control nature to an extent
-30 minute time stop
-20 minute time reversal
-Wormholes, teleporting, gravity manipulation
-Convert elements
-Create colors
-Create small constructs and golems

Passive Powers
-Jump 60 ft great reflexes
-Super endurance
-Amazing senses, see through illusions
-240 I.Q, Photographic memory, learn languages and invent
-Super awareness

Items
-Bag of Holding (necessary for keeping cool stuff)
- Magic Staff (Just makes all those above manipulation powers that much more powerful plus looks badass)

People
-Daisy (She is CUTE i guess but I mostly want her for her dark power)
-Joan is free and so I'll scoop her up
-Same with the golem

This is just a list of the powers I have written out. It doesn't include post quest rewards, still need to add those.
I normally dont lol i just do points in my head but it is a good CYOA that it triggered in me autism deep

73k isn't a whole lot of money. I guess you could use it to supplement a career you enjoy.

is.... is there a page two?

No?

am I just blind then? where did the spells the old one you quoted go? were they phased out of newer versions?

looks like it

a shame, but oh well.

>that feel when none can compared to real life gf
Feels good man.

>Wizardchan Account
>Meme Machine
>Apprenticeship
>Sex Doll

It was a toss between that and the maid, but I chose the doll because that maid might not uck me even with my meme machine.

Everything else combos wonderfully, I can be the best poster on wizardchan and get people to dump their info.

>Type:
Rapture
>Priority:
Knowledge and Answers
>Perks:
Found a Friend
At Peace
Survivalist
Keys to the Kingdom
The Artifact
>Found a Friend:
The Voice
>Drawbacks:
Haunted
Hunted
The Signs
>Goal:
Rage Against the Heavens

travellercyoa.livejournal.com/6867.html
travellercyoa.livejournal.com/6961.html

Well this took a needlessly long amount of time and I hope I never get flogged like this again. 3rd Dev Diary is out on the Covenant system rework. Imma go back to being sick for a little while and next week I'll be doing the Ae Calender.

yey

Blessing of Prosperity
Blessing of Might
Blessing of the Gods

City Slums

The Servile

The Nemesis

Better take it slow if you're sick. No use killing yourself over writing these.

>Adeptus Custodes
The neet life man!
So long as EVERYONE looks like a gold-plated banana and keeps their armor on, I should live out my centuries happy. Maybe tinker with archeotech (who's gonna want to get bored watching me). I heard of a "techs to speesh" device that might look good on the emperor's throne

Can someone post the Monster Hunter CYOA?

>Shapeshifting to constantly morph into a younger version of myself for immortality?
>You can with Level 3 Shapeshifting, I think. Because level 3 allows for that fine, precision body control.
Word of author.

I would just like to point out that you'd need to consciously heal yourself, whereas Longevity3 does it automatically. Might not matter generally, but makes a difference when facing an overwhelming being/

You could probably get the demon maid or the monster girl to work the gloryhole for you and keep the cash.

But that’s not really why you took that option is it user :^)

>yeah? Yeah? Yeah?

No you faggot

>hypothetical history book
I'll publish alternative history books and make plenty of money without having to suck dicks. Plus I'd love to read alternative histories, first up "What if Hitler's plans had turned out how he wanted?"
>Wizardchan account & Meme machine:
to be used together. Will likely get me in touch with a better/more useful wizard at some point.
>Apprenticeship
He may not be the best choice of teacher but he's the only sure thing until I meet someone willing to help on wizardchan.
>Demon Maid
Another possible source of information plus I don't like cleaning.

Long term goals here the classics: obtain immortality and power.

Thank you! Longevity 2 gives x400 passive healing so maybe it'll work out well either way. I'll have to weight it out. I'm glad you like this CYOA as much as I do. Do you know who made it?

see Though I'll also point out that being able to control your body doesn't mean you know how. All it takes is one crossed neuron, and then you're a vegetable.
Same for mimicking powers.

/u/Thearomage on reddit.

Is he here too? On the discord? Or reddit inly

Dunno

Got a question about Time Stop, specifically entering and exiting. Do you have to exit exactly where you entered?
I know the whole premise is nice comfy calm, but what if someone I know irl is in trouble, I'd like to use the zone to enter it, and then exit it where they are to pull them into the zone and out of trouble. I know if it were a loved one I'd try to do anything in my power to save them, even bend a few rules. If I can't do that, the only alternative I can see is gain some sort of superpower like flight with the zone and try to fly irl as fast as I could to them, but that'd cause multiple problems and not nearly be as fast.

-Recieve a Guardian
-Binding: Astral Bond
-Aura: [Horrifying] (Inspiring)
-Manifestation: [Physical
-Base Form: [(Feminine)] (+1 Defensive ability)
-Charateristics: [Huge, Muscular, Unique Tongue (Extra long), Eldritch] (Huge, Muscular, Extra limbs (arms 3), Divine)
-Focus: [Offensive] (Special)
-Offensive Abilities
• [Breadwinner, Living Weapon (Hand Axe, Bring Despair, Critical Strikes, Condemn, Weapon Mastery] (Air, Water, Fire, Earth manipulation)
-Defensive Abilities:
• [Danger Sense, Intercept, Aegis ] [Living Armor, Get Behind Me, Homemaker]
-Specialized Abilities
• [Terrify] (Wisdom, Banish, True Sight)
-Advantanges and Disadvantages
• [Consequence Free] (Independence)
• Duality
-Souls
• (Saint Patricia)
• [Siis]

Engelbrecht, Rex, and Alfonso.
They'll all be loyal, so we won't have too many issues.

She wants (You) and to bear (You)r childreb pretty badly and probably wil /ss/ the fuck out of you. She already fucked her sister, she can go lower.

Its a pocket universe not a taxi service

This begs the question of what happens if the spot you entered the chill zone at is blocked. If you teleport into the plane, and somebody moves a large object over the location that you teleported in from, what happens when you try to leave your plane? If you pick something like the acme portable hole, what happens if somebody pours concrete over the entrance?

salamanders 4 life

That's pretty disgusting. I'll better marry Arios.

Rolled 2 (1d3)

First Legion best legion.

Let's say you get to take a pill that lets you predict one day into the future and decide your actions every day before you wake up, but forget it the moment you're awake.
Benefit: you get basically perfect willpower because you can lock in your actions in spite of the feelings you'll have
Negative: for the rest of the day you don't actually have free will and are following a script you wrote yourself (it still feels like you do have free will, but you don't actually)
Possible Negative: since every morning you lose some of your memory it's like you die and are replaced by a a previous version of you or your actions are decided not by you but by an alternate version of you that is now dead

Do you take the pill?
strawpoll.me/15177773

Arios a shit. She's a possessive bitch that will try to murder someone over a rumor. Disregard thots, marry Color instead.

>Unless she's also a pedophile
>You can marry 13 year old lolis in Constellia.
Constellia is the fucking best place to live at if you ignore the criminal empire and police brutality.

Can i choose to not script my actions?

no