mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJjah_kvGc8
youtu.be/SUplioG2DC4
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber-Mastiff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here runs IG Vets with Shotguns?

Second for BIG BANSHEE TITS RIGHT IN MY FACE

>how to paint blood angel chaplain jump pack wings
>howtopaintred.mp4
bring back duncan please

reminder to upload your basecoated/unfinished models to leddit today for your free internet points

Living in a teeny apartment at the mo, have any of your guys tried spraying inside in the kitchen, maybe with a face mask, window wide open and newspaper taped up everywhere?

Vagina magic.

thinking of getting into 40k. how are tyranids, and what would be some good first purchases?

I still really like flyrants. Always remember: Monstrous rending claws are free

Start Collecting's best in my opinion, good value and not so expensive that its a complete bust if you decide not to get into it. Starting off and having a huge army to paint can be a bit stressy.

start collecting is good because genestealers are amazing and a broodlord is always useful

trygons are decent

I've been doing it in the bathroom because it has a small extractor fan thing. I had to use a facemask because it's a pretty small room.
I put a bit of newspaper over the sink (was lazy and didn't cover it completely but the spray wasn't hard to wash off the sink with the rough side of a sponge and some warm soapy water)

How much of a cheap fag am I for wanting to convert my regular dreads into Ironclads so they might actually have a use?

From what I can see the only difference is the segmented leg armour, arms and the front armour which will be covered with assault launchers anyway.

quick question: I've been basing my thousand sons with the sigmar mystic ruins bases, but with my also getting tzaangors now, I don't have anywhere close to enough bases.

Should I go get another box of them to base the tzaangors, or just paint the bases they came with white?

My bathroom's too cheapo to have an extractor fan -I do have an old vacuum cleaner I could sacrifice though... maybe I could stuff the dust bag with tissues or dryer sheets as a sort of particle filter..

youtube.com/watch?v=PJjah_kvGc8

Reminder that clearbasing is for chumps.

get you some brush on primer

fuck off macca

I've seen some comments on here saying brush on's pretty bad compared to spray? Also need to gold a devilfish at some point down the line and worried all the big smooth surfaces might end up looking janky

Doggysar is here.

Anyone know how to buy 40k starter in Philippines?

it's a pretty small shitty fan, i think it just makes the bathroom useable a bit sooner afterwards instead of actively helping me while i'm in there.
I'm sure you'll be fine if you've got windows and don't take forever to finish and get the heck out.

Hooray!

try moving to a nice country instead

its only bad if you dunk your minis in it, you just need a small amount as a base for the paint to go on easily

there is a problem with the imperial primer at the moment because the company that produced it for GW has gone bust

I'm really tempted to get them, my painting ability will forever stay at average tabletop standard and I'm okay with that so I might as well make them true game pieces

are there dogs in the grimdark future?

You can't. you have to wait for MSEC conventions where they usually have pre-painted figures. Ans if you are a Xeno fag then forget about it. They hate non-human races.

why cant space marines have girlfriends?

Buy the bases. It will be absolutely worth it in the long run.

yes

>Shotguns

Literally why?

This is a terrible video

If you judge by painting, no sane adult would complain about a designed base being awarded points where a clear base is not, the same way a converted miniature will usually provide more opportunities to show off ones skill.

That said, painting scores should not factor into tournament scores and instead be a separate competition.

Ironically primaris marines likely did, they joined as normal people who wanted to save their loved ones and their homes only to be woken up in a future where everyone and everything they cared about is dead and the whole galaxy (even their brethren) hates them.

For lunch, sure

Salamanders might, and they probably hold hands as well

Since preorders go up Saturday 10th for the Tau Codex, previews should be next week right? Looking forward to seeing what stratagems and faction traits we get.

Very new to this lads; if a weapon like an autocannon for instance gets two shots, and the statline says it does 2 damage, does it inflict 2 wounds per shot? So 4 wounds if they all hit and go unsaved?

>trips of truth
wow they really gave numarines some decent fluff to make them likable didn't they? shame they gan to shoehorn them in such a shitty manner.

>we

Yes, snake elves had had a fortnight to themselves. Bluies coming up.

So they didn't realise they'd be waking up as hulking acid-spitting manbeasts with floppy impotent log weiners?

I do, user. The real question is, flamers or plasma guns?

in this economy? plasma.

yes 4 wounds from 2 shots but they dont spill over so that would mean 2 dead guardsmen or 2 dead terminators all the same

Pondering historical tribute-y custom chapter names, what sounds neater:
Scrying Tigers - they fight based on their Librarian's visions and prophecies
Scything Tigers - They reap the shit out of things
Dying Tigers - Wounded animals are the most dangerous
Suggestions welcome

Yes

>be chad primaris
>wake up and get told its been 10,000 years
>doesn't matter i can't wait to defend the citizens of the imperium
>first battle is against the foul daemons of nurgle
>see a tree covered in horse cocks
>putmebackinthepod.jpeg

You know what to do

oh they knew that, but they didn't know they'd be even more super tall and wake up millennia in the future, they were all standard marine aspirants recruited between the Great Crusade and the Scouring (which begs some interesting questions about how the DA ones were recruited) who were at some stage diverted to Cawl to be tinkered with

Thanks gents

Haven't played since Codex Chaos came out, now that a few more Codexes have been released hows the balance looking?

Source on pic? Google image search gives me endless pinterest results.

It's not like marine recruits ever really return home anyway, they wouldn't have expected to go back to visit their families regardless.

Oddly, the banter with Felix and the rest of the Primaris makes them sound like total bros who wanted to protect those they cherished.

Belated cheers :)

What triggered this Soul grinder/Konor meme again? Was GW pushing Soulgrinders at the time?

And here I thought they were just digestive tracts or tentacles. Can't fucking unsee.

I think they handled it well, the fall of Cadia was a perfect catalyst for new Imperial heroes to be brought in.

Probably, I doubt they remember much of who they were before the indoctrination even they did make it home. That said in Dark Imperium the Space Wolf primaris is fucking pissed when he gets assigned to the Wolf Spear chapter which means that he won't get to go home to Fenris

They just needed to give the actual fall of Cadia more oomph and catharsis for the community. Commission an animated short, create the most epic diorama exhibit etc.

There was an user spamming posts like "has anyone tried soul grinders?" "how many soul grinders is too many?" ect for like a week and then someone make the meme

An user in these generals who would state that the key to Chaos victory every week was more Soul Grinders

I miss that guy

I agree, we're talking about Cadia for fucks sakes and the guard couldn't even get a propaganda video or something? what the heck

So does the Primaris Marines greenhorns? Do they even have the experience of the Space Marines?

Googly eyes user was too pure for this world.

Glad I’m not the only one to see horse cock in those bloody Nurgle things

Current fluff is ~100 years after the introduction of primaris marines and at the end of the Indomitus Crusade, so there's plenty of veteran primaris now.

Are all tank IG lists a thing?

Get this guy to do it

youtu.be/SUplioG2DC4

I still don't see it.

Also an amusing bit of dramatic iron when the DA one tries to calm him down

100ish years of the Indomits crusade as part of the Greyshields or as their own chapters, plus 10k years of psyco-indoctrination and training

They're feasible, but not advisable. Tanks can get locked into combat so always want something to screen them. If you're really committed you might be able to get away with scout sentinels as your screeners.

Yep, Leman Russes in (Linebreaker?) Detachments also get Objective Secured to help facilitate this.

You will get pinned in melee without something cheap in the way like suggests though.

Oh fuck off, there's nothing stopping anyone from joining in.

Shit's dope.

So long as they can play, sure.

Is the Farsight: Crisis of Faith novel in any of the Megas yet?

Please don't.

Sure, if someones interested in the game why shouldn't they be able to play it?

I have a trans friend who felt very unwelcome in most of the shops she visited.

Girlyman took them off on a galaxy-wide debut tour for 107 years as part of his TOTALLY NOT A LEGION GUYS greyshield army so theres a good number who are pretty experienced.

Opinions will vary depending on which major tournament was the most recent. Currently Eldar are under fire for being OP (the more things change...), since they slammed LVO in part due to the tournament's specific rules. Aside from that, IG were very OP for a while then got nerfed into line and are now merely great. Tyranids are also doing well. Daemons seem mostly to rely on a couple gimmick strategies. BA and DA came and nobody cared, though a pure BA list made top 8 at LVO. Custodes codex came out and after people got the gold dazzle out of their eyes they realized it's largely shit and made for soup except for the bikes. Thousand Sons more like Thousand Run Tzaangors Cause Rubrics Are Still Eh. Tau are next.

See Ignore this shitty bait, do not respond.

>posted armies or near-'Eavy Metal quality models get around 100-150 internet points
>this shit gets 200

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber-Mastiff
i googled cyber mastif

I hate that fucking mini so much and now they've nerfed the Chimera and buffed it to add insult to the injury. What the fuck were they thinking?

I have two trans friends who go to the local GW more than I do. Your personal anecdotes mean nothing, some locals are just shit, but most are very welcoming, the only problems I've seen regularly are the orbiters. Which is still an issue yeah, but women generally aren't unwelcome.

>redittor outs himself the post

Flamers.

££££££

Thanks. :)

kek, its probably a Roastie from Reddit or something trying to bait.

Now back on topic, what is the most you've paid or are willing to pay for a bit you needed? I'm trying to justify a purchase and I wanna hear some stories in the meantime but pics of what you did with the bit work too

But why?

They're thinking that IG owners who own 2 companies worth of Chimeras should go out there and buy some Taurox?

your local shops are shit

I need to prime models but it's -10C outside so I got some vallejo surface primer to brush on instead. Anyone have some experience with it? Anything I should know?

3D printers and green stuff both exist, so I've never mail ordered a single bit. I've done it for bags of bits, of course.

>tfw no robodawg

I hope they introduce Arbites into Necromunda soon, I think it'll be quite a cool/useful kit for Guard players judging from the quality so far.

Post the bits you've made with 3d printers and green stuff.