Knights of Isha

I making a space marine legion that serve this craftworld: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Craftworld_Aylis-Nasturcane
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/39765609/

The basic premise is they are the remnants of the second legion who sided with their primarch who was raised by this craftworld and follows the teachings of Isha. He ran afoul with his father when he refused to commit genocide of a completely innocent Xeno race. Prompting his termination and any space marines who sided with him, While most of the space marines who sided with the primarch survived(thanks to craftworld Aylis-Nasturcane sheltering them), the primarch did not. Since then they lived on the craftworld protecting their home and helping those in need. Thanks to the advanced medical technologies and gene therapy of the craftworld this legion has the lowest mortality when implanting the gene seed in new recruits(which comes from the decent sized human population on the ship who decided to worship isha and orphans from abandon imperial planets.) with 8/10 surviving the process allowing them massive growth in their forces and thanks to the bonesingers their power armor is coated in bone wraith. So yeah anyone wants to add or expand on ay details?

>eldar rising humans

user, look at that post, think for a bit, and then wonder if this is legitimate or not

Well for one, these guys will be extremely busy as of late, if they are still alive, considering Nurgle must be their staunch foe, and Mortarian recently launched his "crusade". Another thing to consider would be their organization, would they have "aspect warriors"? Eldicr society divides everything into castes so as to protect the souls of the Eldar through emotionless mastery. Humans don't have that long to live, and aren't actively getting their souls 'nommed. And lastly, how would they feel about the Dark Eldar? They do not share the "kin" factor that the Deldar ever so strenuously push, and would most likely see them as barely justifable, if not downright worthy of genocide.

actually,yes,it does seem like an unnatural amount of lore has been broken

Well, they don't follow the codex astartes and the seers act as the librarian's and the Warlocks act as chaplains. And of course, is not going to be lore friendly then again Warhammer is full oflie, rues and half-lies and half-truths. And you figure the Imperium would bury something like this really quickly. Anyway, i wrote this in under 20 minutes I just asking for help in ironing it out. They don't have aspect warriors, but they are trained by them(and considering Space marines are immortal they have a long time to master it.). And they find the Dark Eldar repulsive in their disregard for life.

Everything about this is bad.

kys

Stop.

Your bait is bad.

Forgive us Emperor, for we have sinned.

>not codex compliant
you just ruined Bobby G's day fag

Unrelated, but I've had this idea in my head that one of the lost primarchs was basically reverse Superman who refused to serve Emps.

Look its kinda mary sue-ish
>My legion is one of the lost primarchs
>and they live with the eldar
>lowest mortality rate of any legion

Thats just too many things all at once, it breaks the immersion

>that paintjob

kek

Yeah it's a popular idea that one of the missing Primarchs was raised by xenos and then refused to turn on his foster race when daddy came knocking. Since prohumanism is one of the Emperor's central tenants (if not THE tenant) then that would be a good reason for the Primarch to be struck from the record.

As for the Chapter idea... I don't mind it. It has potential if you tone down the Mary Sueness. A group like that would be looked down on by both most Eldar and Imperium and this would have far-reaching and severe consequences. Getting resources might be difficult, finding allies may be impossible. There might also be a lot of internal strife. Basically, don't just make everything rainbows and buttercups.

Basic flaw one: The primark was destroyed before being given command of his legion (canon).
Basic flaw two: The second legion were folded into the Ultramarines ( implied, HH novels, questionably canon).
Basic flaw three: Eldar armour does not provide the same strength enhancement thst marine power armour does.
Basuc flaw four: Eldar grow their wargear from wraithbone, not inert substances, so only psychically empowered marines could get the damn stuff to work for them (since the Eldsr can't make marine armour)

Are you all Kurnous's hounds sent to the hunt?

If you're going to go off the rails, don't double back and say "but it could totally happen too". Its almost insulting.

nice

This is dumber than my craftworld which works with orks because they've got a lot of Striking Scorpions and the orks just think they're abnormally scrawny nobs.

I will put my (desorganized) 2 cents in the idea of Renegades Astartes who are friends of a Craftworld.

>The Chapter and the Craftworld's relationships began in a mess of "I.O.U", followed to reluctant respect and ending in open cooperation.
>The Chapter way to interprete the Codex Astartes was (somehow) similar to the way the eldar are used to fight. That made their 'alliance' easier to swallow.
>Their Librarians ended becoming good with prophecies, too good for imperial standars. During their loyal days they desguised it with the Emperor's Tarot.
>The Ordo Xenos and the Deathwatch despise them. Some of their relics were stolen from the latter. Radicals from the former tolerates them because it's the closest thing to eldar actualy speaking without riddles.
>The Renegades hates the Dark Eldar, treating them as Chaos followers in denial. They despise Chaos, especially Slaanesh.
>Other craftworlds are weary of them. Most of their encounters do end in uneasy peace and those who don't tend to end with the leading Farseer/Autarch/Exarch badly beaten or dead and forcing the rest to explain their motives.
>Ulthwe asked the other craftworld how they made it, only to recieve a claim the sharing the secret would lead to bad thing. A entire Seer Council of the former ending as bubbling messes moaning about things like 'hybrid mindfucking tyranids' stopped futher requests.
>Their recruting worlds are Maiden Worlds were limited human population is tolerated. Otherwise they fool minor sectors let them get new recruits in exchange of not having to pay the tithe the next year. Normaly it's followed by an angry clerk from the Administratum demanding explanations with an army of Stormtroopers behind him.
>The adoctrination involves basics of eldar culture and their tongue, leaving to many warhosts and corsairs confused/worried about those mon'keighs talking like them.
(cont.)

The idea of a SM Chapter and a Craftworld being close allies isn't retarded as people think.
Isolated chapters do almost anything to maintain and survive, so as small and isolated craftworlds. That in mind, only way to go is actively helping each other.

But you should chisel your story more, somethings are really lore-breaking.

>A ideal of the chapter is having a Librarian as a Chapter Master, but they don't feel they focused their minds enough to handle the resposabilities. Hearing what happened to the Blood Ravens only made their opinions stronger.
>Their Techmarines and Cogboys tend to be hereteks interesed in Wraithbone and other eldar stuff. They are still working in making marine versions of eldar weapons that can work with no psykers.
>Speaking of which, enemy forces has trouble hunting their librarians because they are armed with "buffier" versions of eldar weapons. A mob of Khornate Berserkers stopped to laugh at a marine with a spear, only to it penetrating their leader then blowing the rest up. The spear was unharmed.
>Also, their current discipline would be a mix of Know No Fear with a lame version of Battle Focus. Only the Chapter Master, the Chief Librarian and the Captains have as good as a veteran eldar warrior.
>As free time, the librarians make sculptures with Wraithbone. Their eldar buddies use them to show their bonesingers how not to do it.
>They know how to use the Webway, yet they had to modify their ships and vehicules because they were too heavy for the Gate to handle.
>They hate people worshipping Emps because they see in Him the costs of human arrogance (they know some details of the HH); as such, they made themselves enemies of the Sisters of Battle and the Black Templars. They tolerate it with everyone else because it helps keeping their minds safe from Chaos.
>They find the Ynnari a bit reckless, with the whole 'We don't listen to prophecies' motto. Not helped with knowing most of their forces are former Dark Eldar. They do hope their truce with the Imperium may lead to a future were they can help Humanity openly and not getting shot because they tolerate non-hostile xenos.

So, in a scale of ADB to LCB, how much fluff I molested with this?

Yet he still gets bites...

"Space marines are not immortal"
-Dante

>Warlocks act as Chaplains
What? Why? Warlocks are nothing like Chaplains

>No Aspect Warriors
So do they have a lot of corsairs and pirates instead? Eldar have Aspect Warriors for a reason, and it's not really got much to do with mastering martial arts.

Yep, Craftworlds and Astartes being allies of convenience makes a lot of sense, but the chance of SM being allowed to board a Craftworld for any kind of extended period is virtually nil

anything I do not enjoy is bait, it is not I who is wrong it is everyone else.

i looks like the dude snorted a bunch of different paints then sneezed them on while holding the figure close to his nose. repeatedly.

>one of the lost primarchs
Those traitors? Lost immersion at that point.

Goto pls leave