/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding

Previous sector: We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

The Institute is the hope for mankind edition.

Friendly announcement that hope and the future for humanity to survive against the monster girls is underground, not by the vaults. But by us, we The Institute. Praise Father and his Parent(s).

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/w/Crow_Tengu
docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
mgewiki.com/w/Demonic_Lamp_Flower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are Crow girls a thing?

Yeah, it's just a breed of Harpies. Likely any bird you think of is got a Harpy version of it.

As a type of monster girl, yes.

>mgewiki.com/w/Crow_Tengu

But as a thing involved in whatever Veeky Forums setting we all are trying to make? Not sure? Perhaps Crow Tengus are scholars who help teach and educate both monsters and humans?

Monsterbros

No, Hoes can't be Bros.

Male Monsterbros

When they existed they were driven by an instinctual desire to kill and eat people by the hundreds so that's even more unlikely.

>tengu are said to have trained ninjas
>nobody can check the veracity of this
>tengu near kunoichi villages sometimes wake up swamped in gifts in the dead of night

Lets talk politics of the human realms. Would they be feudal with lords being granted land by their king or nations with the king being the absolute ruler of the land appointing governors and officials to enforce rules?

Just focusing on the Order a very strict system of feudalism makes sense seeing as how they'd need a rigid and strict society to survive constant monster attacks.
We can safely say the kings are at the top as the supreme commander, on average with a couple Earls beneath them as marshals, and subsequently around 4 Dukes beneath them all text way down to knights who own the land and the peasants who work the land in exchange for protection, nobility and army rank would be synonymous basically.
I imagine career soldiers would be even more important in this place and be placed as sort of step-nobility and this would lower the peasants even lower.
So essentially each kingdom is a machine and everyone is a cog in that machine with the output being the survival of the human race.
I imagine they'd be on better terms with each other than European nations at the same period in history but with peace intercine conflict isn't that uncommon and which ever nation the Demon Lord's husband is from is definitely ostracized and likely to be invaded and ransacked soon.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
>mgewiki.com/w/Demonic_Lamp_Flower
Any idea how these would be represented in the WHFRP system?

My current idea is to make it function like Grave Grass, but instead of impaling people who trod on it, they instead try to hypnotize people who admire them when outside of demon realms, inflicting Insanity points.
Of course, Grave Grass doesn't have a Willpower characteristic, being an inanimate object so I'll give it a low one, maybe 10%, it has the Hypnotism (+20) talent, getting a +20% bonus from skill mastery.
Early quests could be to simply burn out patches of the stuff.

Either that or just make them a thing where a character stopping to admire a field of these gains an Insanity point. Does anyone know of similar plants in WHFRP 2e, either from official releases or fan-made?

I think power should flow as thus-

Pope>King/Emporer>Vassals

But we should have a variety of systems, a few theocracies out there, a few Republics, including merchant varieties, etc.

Monsterboys would be traps, and traps can't be bros since they are trying to mantle femininity.

Hermit scholars who gather knowledge so it won't be lost. They're open to helping pretty much anyone, but the single Tengu give preferance to unmarried men.

I'm sure you can be friends with a male dwarf and elf.
They wouldn't be monsters though.

Agreed. Men should be reserved for demihuman races, and holdover monsters from the previous demon lord, like ancient dragons.

Order strongholds would be pure theocracies, and the closer you get to monster lands and in the boonies people get more religious and the church has even more sway over the people of the safer lands west who are only deeply religious but don't mix it with politics and governance.
Can't see how merchant republics would fit.

Kind of amusing to see Vitruvian Man as OP for monstergirl thread. It is a visualization of Da Vinci's belief that man is analogy for the workings of the universe. That is, perfection made manifest.

The same way they did IRL. When the pope speaks up they listen, but priority number one is making money. It helps you are the only ones who can field real navies, hence a lot of nations rely on you, and typically make a tidy profit from your existence as well.

Merchant republics and mercenary armies could exist in a religious world with a unified church. Look at Europe in the middle ages where everyone was Christian and most went to church every week.

Keep in mind a lot of merchant republics were direct neighbors of the Papacy.

I think it's the logo of the Institute in Fallout 4, user. Mankind... Redefined.

Pretty brave to risk all those synths getting monsterized.

Synth monstergirls? Would they just be the last evolution of Golems?

Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. The good news is we've got a much better test lined up for you: injecting mantises with human DNA. Leave your pants in the lobby and follow the blue line. You'll know when the test starts.

I want to round up the Order Aligned races again.

Humans - Obviously
Elves - There are a lot of different tribes of elves, but most support the Order outside of Dark Elves
Dwarves - though with their isolation their help is relegated to small-scale trade and exiled mercenaries.
Halflings - we need some lore here.
Giants - Ditto.
Trolls - listed as demihumans in MGE, do we want to keep this in the new lore?

Golems - ones made by the Order at least, used for manual labor, war, or as servants, may or may not include church gargoyles.

Fae - While some are monsterized, the unmonsterized ones support mankind against monster, may or may not include trickster spirits and helpful fairy companions.

Beast Races - ones raised within Order lands, often second classs citizens, but are taught to follow the Gods and the ones appointed by the Gods (humans, demihumans, fae, etc.)

Angels - also obviously. Should we talk about other various holy 'monster girls?'

Dragons - ones raised by Dragoons, who see themselves as chivalrous knights.

That a portal reference?

Also now i'm wondering if their should be a precursor 'mad scientists' faction.

So the regular kingdoms surround the mercenary lands and within them lies the holy seat of the chief god?

I don't see the beast races ever allied with the order. Enslaved to some degree sure but never willingly aiding them.
Fairies that aren't corrupted should be straight up fair folk that have an alien morality to humans and have a penchant for stealing babies, eating people, an just being unpleasant.

Talking about precursors, do you think some have actually escaped the planet to live on the analog to Mars or do you think they just sealed themselves deep underground? What do you think would happen if the precursors wind up finding out about monster girls?

I like morally ambiguous faeries, but i don't get evil fairies.

As for beast races, even if you are enslaved (and I imagine even free beastfolk would be second class citizens) if you are raised to believe in a religion, you'll believe it. Like most enslaved africans were raised christian and continued to believe in Christianity.

They live on the moon.

I think if their are precursor survivors they shouldn't be a physical race. Like either they are all AI, or as I proposed in an earlier thread they are the Fae, or something.

As for their reaction, I think after their initial bafflement they'd think 'this is our chance' and would be trying to influence things behind the scenes without exposing themselves.

Maybe they run abduction missions against both monster and the Order to see how they really tick.

I actually like that. Ancient Man are the ones in UFO's and abducting people, leaving crop circles.

Maybe then the other alien races we mentioned (xenomorphs, Greys, green space babes, etc.) are related to these Moon Precursors? Like they are experiments with demonic energy, or ancient super-soldier projects that have been corrupted.

But the precursors are being careful with the corruption, and are using it in a carefully regulated manner to prevent population problems.

The precursors have a better understanding of spirit and demonic energy then either side do. Also they have full on capable Android's or terminators.

So how about we say the Moonies have access to the most refined Golem technology- synths.

I would think that the Moonies would use sci-fi terms to describe things even though their closer to a golem, but yes refined automatrons and golems that can act has middle men for the precursors.

I like that.

I'm wondering what the lore for the space babes would be. For some reason I'm gravitating to the idea that they are hyper-intelligent space bimbos.

A 'proto' monster, essentially a manufactured monster just to see how the gods would make theirs.

For the green space babes, or for xenomorphs?

Both, green babes are the first tests regarding succubi powers, xenomorphs are the second series attempt to weaponize it.

>Dwarves - though with their isolation their help is relegated to small-scale trade and exiled mercenaries.
As the WHFRP 2e homebrewer, I have a more dark approach, the dwarves have largely integrated their population with orcoid and goblinoid tribes, forming societies (and a big fear by people who know the truth of things is what this combination will result in after the demon lord is overthrown) but the Chaos Dwarves are left largely as is. Hashut is made an elder dragon with aspirations of godhood and a rejection of the demon lord. The Dark Dwarves have mastered many monsters and have figured out how to return many of them to their former forms, either done to goblins en masse for fodder and workers or monsters whose previous forms were massive beasts (such as Manticores or Chimera), for use as mounts or war monsters.
>Trolls - listed as demihumans in MGE, do we want to keep this in the new lore?
So are Ogres and Goblins, they should remain monsters.
>Beast Races - ones raised within Order lands, often second classs citizens, but are taught to follow the Gods and the ones appointed by the Gods (humans, demihumans, fae, etc.)
Beastwomen who are aligned with the order should be few and far between, either allowed as pets like Kobolds or are monsterized women who attempt to deny the taint.
>Giants - Ditto.
Maybe this is because I'm homebrewing WHFRP but I figure Giants are mainly neutral, often serving as mercenaries for both sides. Ice Giants sometimes fight alongside Norsemen, Tritons fight alongside the sea monsters, standard giants have been known to work with humans, beastwomen and orcoid and goblinoids.
>Dragons - ones raised by Dragoons, who see themselves as chivalrous knights.
They are monsters through and through, the most I can see is assisting monster friendly states.

basically

>Pope>King/Emporer
>declaring that kings are subordinate to the power of the pontiff
>get-a-load-of-this-papist

>Can't see how merchant republics would fit.
as mentioned , or to best summarize it: The Spice Must Flow

>kings
reeeeeeeeee

Well I like the idea of chaos dwarves at the very least. Not sure about the rest. I like the Dragon Age version.

The Trolls are pretty peaceful though. And having large hands and feet isn't the worst demihuman design.

I think the Order aligned Beastfolk weren't volunteers so to say. They were either raised as servants or slaves, but that population is a significant chunk.

Well I imagine Giants as a race that is as much taller than humans as much as dwarves are shorter than humans.

You raise a dragon from the moment they hatch to be a noble knight, and you have flying, fire breathing cavlry on your side. You'd be a fool to ignore such a powerful force.
Well I don't think we'd be basing the Order on Protestants.
I was thinking that the alien races are former biological attempts by the precursors that have now been monsterized. They are all cloned, but the precursors are now looking into natural conception. They could produce male versions, but they currently don't see the need to, and have DNA samples of all on record.

I think the problem isn't the fact they can create monsters, that shit is easy to do for them. It's keeping them loyal to them for extended periods to time, especially exposed to demonic energy is where the problem lies. I think what the precursors is trying to do next is try to find a way to cancel or neutralize the demonic energy effect, essentially to keep inanimate objects from turning into monster girls.

I imagine that being a goal- this demonic energy is a very powerful tool we could use, but let us see if we cannot refine it further.

But I think so long as they can ensure their girls get a man, they should be able to ensure their loyalty. And I think they would be finding the optimal solution for this- maybe they have men volunteer to be a husband for them, and they make sure the girls share a man to keep the population taking too much of a hit. That or they abduct some poor sods from the planet.

>Well I don't think we'd be basing the Order on Protestants.
god no, actually, user's assesment would actually be accurate since the Order was the forefront of the defence against monsters

>the closer you get to monster lands and in the boonies people get more religious and the church has even more sway over the people of the safer lands
don't mean the farther you get from the cities, the lower the influence?
moreso if people are actually aware monsters are now monstergirls, of the non-eating man meat in a literal sense?

I think there'd be a few kingdoms on the frontier who go the middle path.

>Elves - There are a lot of different tribes of elves, but most support the Order outside of Dark Elves
more like some, and reluctantly at that
>Dwarves - though with their isolation their help is relegated to small-scale trade and exiled mercenaries.
good
>Halflings - we need some lore here.
there's Large Mice and Ratatoskr, unless it's a homebrew
>Giants - Ditto.
Cyclops, also Amazons were supposed to be human originally, what if they are what's loft of a human tribe that mingled with giants? I personally think Giants at this point are either pretty much gone, or, went into hiding
>Trolls - listed as demihumans in MGE, do we want to keep this in the new lore?
I do
>Golems - ones made by the Order at least, used for manual labor, war, or as servants, may or may not include church gargoyles.
with the level of tech proposed (the early age of sail/gunpowder) I think instead of creating them, they could be reprogrammed, like, the means to create them is lost, but how to command them is still available and it's guarded information
>Fae - While some are monsterized, the unmonsterized ones support mankind against monster, may or may not include trickster spirits and helpful fairy companions.
since they're childlike, I don't see how one would convince them, neutral at best or a mix of and >Beast Races - ones raised within Order lands, often second classs citizens, but are taught to follow the Gods and the ones appointed by the Gods (humans, demihumans, fae, etc.)
this sounds interesting, but wouldn't have them as a sizeable minority,
>Angels - also obviously. Should we talk about other various holy 'monster girls?'
well, what about them?
>Dragons - ones raised by Dragoons, who see themselves as chivalrous knights
I think earlier there was talk of dragon tiders, I'm against it, Wyverns or Wurms should be the most feasible option with dragons being a rare species to begin with, unless you have some sort of Dragonheart type of covenant

>robespierre
oh sod off, didn't accomplish anything besides getting his own head lopped off

Well I imagine the Elves and Humans don't really like each-other, but they worship the same gods, and both think monsters are the real threat so they put it aside to get stuff accomplished.

I'm suggesting halflings be homebrew.

As I said, a race that's as much taller than humans as dwarves are shorter than humans. I'm thinking maybe Cyclops are related maybe not, and they default into being turned to amazoness when corrupted.

I'm thinking the Golems people can make are very primitive. They are just masses of clay or iron that has some fancy magic poured into them. Maybe some of the richer and more advanced regions can create clock-work golems.

The Fae leadership may be the ones calling the shots saying to ally with the Order. But the aid they get is rather roundabout, and can be very weird. But the important part being the Order declares Fae as 'these guys aren't monsters, and we generally like them so we won't be doing a crusade on them anytime soon'.

What scale would you have them as? I see them as an underclass with a sizable minority, but the majority of them buy into the human supremacy propaganda they are taught.

Well I'm wondering what are some good variants of holy monstergirl? We had Apsaras in MGE, are there any other good ones? I remember in a previous thread someone was posting a comic about an anthropormorphic holy grail trying to give people her divine milk. One-True-Cross-Chan? Ark-of-the-Covenant Chan? Holy Swordgirls?

Explain Dragonheart. My lore for it is way back when when monsters were monsters, a holy order of dragon slayers conquered the last vestige of dragon worshippers. But upon taking the island, they decided instead to turn the beasts into the service of the Gods, and have been raising dragon cavalry ever since. The Dragons are still haughty and prideful, but they are haughty and prideful knights who are full deus vult.

I don't get it, what's with the reference to Fallout 4 all about? And what exactly makes the Institute the "best hope and bright future for mankind" against the monster girls?

What? Is The Institute also pro-humanity HFY?

memes and terrible ideas

I don’t know but now we are on precursors who are less HFY and more ‘screw the gods!’.

>The Institute
>Humanity's best hope and future
>against Monster Girls

No way, the Brotherhood is. You're synths especially them coursers just gun be corrupted to monster girls. We're the real hope for mankind, while also ensuring the lesser folk don't dable with tech they do not know how to handle.

And we're waging war against the goblin machinist girls.

Ad Victoriam!

>In-thread roleplay
*cringe*

Not as bad as the 40k guys before the Red Order.

>implying monstergirls wouldn't be fanatical abhuman troops
Unless they were assimilated by the tau.
I'd love to see a lamia in a battlesuit.

No we don't need to, by any chance 40K fags are probably just gonna fuck it u with HFY, Emprah and heresy posting.

>*asterisk action*

It's alot more shocking that you're saying someone's cringey yet you do the asterisk action shit.

Also what's wrong with In-thread roleplay? I thought roleplaying to a certain extent is a part of Veeky Forums since tabletop gaming is also roleplaying too.

Reminder that sabbath a best

It rarely adds much to the discussion, and ammounts to overly elaborate roleplaying. We get it you like 40K memes. What else do you have to add to the thread?

I’d be fine if there were more variety, like monstergirl posting about how depraved consent fetishists are, or Mormon styled cultists trying to constantly wrangle the conversation to be about the abyss.

>I thought roleplaying to a certain extent is a part of Veeky Forums since tabletop gaming is also roleplaying too.
Fuck off to /qst/ with that shit, queer

>like monstergirl posting about how depraved consent fetishists are
How is this variety?

Because right now the only role players are some variation of Deus Vult.

And I’m not saying that’s inherently bad, it is in line with the setting, and I enjoy the irony. What’s wrong is how it’s all the same. It’s all ‘the Chief god protects, blah blah blah, monsters are evil blah blah blah, Deus Vult blah blah blah’.

Like guys- there has to be conflict for something to be enjoyable. I get Paladin posting is about being incorruptible but that’s boring. Throw some ‘I’m getting to chivalrous for this shit’ stuff in there too. Talk about your opinions on chaos cultists that something besides ‘HERESY’. Talk about your discovery of Zipangu Sex Manuals and how you’ve grown an appreciation of Eastern knights and have recently purchased an oriental blade for combat. Mention about how you’ve recently acquired a pope-sanctioned Kobold and are training her as a squire.

And don’t just reply to every rebuttal with
>t. Demon.
Because it doesn’t add anything.

Reminder that human-monster contact is very rare. A lot of humans live out their lives as serfs and tradesmen and never see a monster in their lives.

I imagine in the more liberal cities you’ll see domestic beast races as slaves or servants. Maybe in the wilds you’ll come across some peaceable tribes.

>We get it you like 40K memes

I get your point user, but what do you mean "I like 40K memes"? I don't, I mean did you even read what I typed at >No we don't need to, by any chance 40K fags are probably just gonna fuck it u with HFY, Emprah and heresy posting.

I do not enjoy 40K memes since they're mostly just the same ol' HFY racist xenophobia.

Anywho, back to talking about and posting monster girls.

Haven't you heard user? The regent primarch is back and he says elves are honorary humans.
Mixed codex sometime by 9th.

I was using the Royal you.

I was enjoying the talk about moonies, with various alien experiments they’ve made being monstergirls- doing various experiments and abductions to further science so as to defeat the Gods.

In particular I’m workshopping an idea in my head about an assault on heaven, with the Moon being a Starkiller base meant to kill or weaken the Gods.

Anyway I want to hash out archetypes and what their gimmick would be. I mentioned green space babes being hyper intelligent Bimboes, with maybe their attenna being able to read thoughts or emotions.

He managed to get a ton of other people killed with him. That counts for something, right?

>like monstergirl posting about how depraved consent fetishists are
This would be the worst possible thing to RP as. I would prefer if you guys who are into that just stay in that /qst/ thread you made.

I’m pretty sure that thread is dead. And hey it got enough traction to warrant that thread. Besides it means the shitposting would be less onesided.

>there has to be conflict for something to be enjoyable
The problem is just that the MGE setting is imbalanced and that aspect is being retained in the homebrew setting. Having the odds stacked against one side is perfectly fine if you have an arbiter like a GM, but if you're going to just freeform RP you'll get the rape equivalent of "nuh-uh I had a forcefield!" from the monster side as they pull out whatever detail from the books that helps dominate the other side.
Also your suggestions seem to boil down to being more tolerant of monsters (reading their sex books and adopting monsters as squires). You can't easily do that without risking falling over to the other side because lolcorruption, so paladinposters are going to stay hard-boiled. It's no different than avoiding an obvious death trap in a dungeon, why would you trigger it intentionally? You can say that making mistakes makes you more believable, but this is a case where making the wrong mistake leads to loss of your character.

only if you die of old age, else you didn't get away with it

>Also what's wrong with In-thread roleplay?
unless the thread is explicitly about it, like "meanwhile in dragon/tg/" or something similar, no, it isn't

Reposting what I said last thread: In regards of Monster Girl Encyclopedia Monster Girls spreading their Demon Energy corruption in space and to sci-fi people and places. Maybe a star ship wouldn't be turned into a monster girl since a starship, or any sci-fi starship is a HUGE and massive structure. But, assuming such as startship has let say; robots, as in androids, utility-service droids and combat droids or any mobile mechanized unmanned units. Such robotic and mechanical units can be corrupted and turned into monster girls, thus begins the "pro-active" dating between the newly corrupted monster girl-ified mechanicals and the ship's crew.

As for the ship itself, perhaps the ship wouldn't turn into a big monster girl, but the succubi and or lilims or even the Demon Lord herself could corrupt the starship with extreme and mountain loads of demon energy. Turning the ship into a demon realm of sorts, a moving, mobile demon realm that is capable of spreading corruption/demon energy to wherever and what ever place and planet it lands and docks at. And anyone can be corrupted by the Demon Energy aura the corrupted ship is now emitting.

...Also perhaps, cosmic-space-horror monster girls too?

I’m of the opinion that ‘lolcorruption’ is a meme.

Like if it bothers you? Ignore it. I doubt corruptionfags like myself will be the ‘no fun police’.

The only problem is if you take it in the opposite direction and go ‘lol Deus vult’ but just don’t do that and you’ll be fine. Or put another way- the setting is about monstergirls. So long as you aren’t trying to remove monstergirls out of the discussion, which is defeating the point of the discussion then you are good to go.
Well considering we already chaos girls from the abyss, which is in the ocean, what’s the point in chaos girls from space?

I might get backlash for this but saying bad things about monsters and talking about how their spread needs to be stopped seems like the focus is still on the monsters, and I don't see the problem.

It’s just that it’s repetitive and there’s no real way to engage with you then.

The conversation would go as follows-

>we need to stop the monsters!
>but I like monsters.
>insert inherent conflict of the setting that neither of us will likely agree about, rehashing points that have already been made, distracting from the discussion and not adding much.

Basically it’s not the idea I take issue with, it’s that it’s a. Been done and b. Hard to add on to.

Now if you can find a unique twist on it that allows for some back and forth I encourage you.

expand further please

>Because right now the only role players are some variation of Deus Vult.
As a response to all the HURR DURR MUH CUMSENT FETUSH faggotry that preceded it. Your brand of cringy shitposting isn't clever just because you happen to like it, d00d.

A lot of cities have a thriving monster slave trade. Many families, nobles and middle class, see monster slaves or servants, particularly among beast races, as a mark of status. A lot of these girls sell themselves into slavery or take their servant duties extremely seriously- being raised to worship the gods, and their servants (ie humans and demihumans). Harpies are used to deliver letters, and wear cute postal worker outfits.

Golems are also rather popular, being able to be programmed on the fly.

Many monsters serve in the armies or militias, were they are very affective against fighting back monsters. Of particular note are War Golems, Dragoon’s, beast race knights (particularly wolf knights) and slave soldiers (ala janissaries or mamluks).

Out in the boonies, some towns peaceably trade with monster neighbors, like trading crops to warrens if wererabbits.

A. You have shit taste.
B. The ratio and the length between Deus Vult shitposting and consent fetishist shitposting is not equal by a long shot, try again.

>As a response to all the HURR DURR MUH CUMSENT FETUSH faggotry that preceded it
after checking the first threads from january, I can confirm that you're full of shit

>A lot of these girls sell themselves into slavery or take their servant duties extremely seriously- being raised to worship the gods, and their servants (ie humans and demihumans)

Hey I’m not advocating slavery.

It’s just a bunny-girl maid calling me master and believing that making me happy is her way to get to heaven gives me a boner in my heart and my penis.

If you picked anything other than a Railroad/Minutemen combo you are subhuman.

you degenerate bastard I wouldthe english or french maid outfit
>A lot of cities have a thriving monster slave trade. Many families, nobles and middle class, see monster slaves or servants, particularly among beast races, as a mark of status.
this would be logical if monster slavery was a thing and even boomed after the happening
>A lot of these girls sell themselves into slavery or take their servant duties extremely seriously- being raised to worship the gods, and their servants (ie humans and demihumans).
this just itches my conspiracy boner, like how slaves had information systems amongst themselves
>Harpies are used to deliver letters, and wear cute postal worker outfits.
oh , so it's you, I too wish there was a drawfag willing to do this
>Golems are also rather popular, being able to be programmed on the fly.
I would maintain the rarity of golems and automatons, making the hunt for them in ruins a very profitably, but dangerous enterprise.
>Many monsters serve in the armies or militias, were they are very affective against fighting back monsters. Of particular note are War Golems, Dragoon’s, beast race knights (particularly wolf knights) and slave soldiers (ala janissaries or mamluks).
I don't see them breeding (or being allowed to) to bolster their numbers, but patrols of them would be feasible
>Out in the boonies, some towns peaceably trade with monster neighbors, like trading crops to warrens if wererabbits.
this reminds me of when I pitched the republics, I like this scenario, even if most players hate mercenary characters

No man, just no. Is a bad idea in general.

Slavery is always universally agreed to be immoral, wrong and evil. Not to mention this part:

>>A lot of these girls sell themselves into slavery or take their servant duties extremely seriously- being raised to worship the gods, and their servants (ie humans and demihumans)

Is very very bad. I'd say think of something better than this slavery shit, because I can sense that this Just reeks of oh-so-subtle Humanity Fuck Yeah bullshit

I don't believe you. Think of something else better that isn't HFY shit. Take it to 40K threads.

Slavery makes a lot of sense in this universe. Monsters want men and aren’t picky how they get them. Either monsters purchase men, or monsters view slavery as a dating service, with likely monster run slaving companies. And a lot of monsters see it as an easy way to be surrounded by men who don’t want to murder them, maybe some admiring human society.

I don’t see the need to have golems be rare, the higher end models yes, but not the lower tier ones.

It would be an easy way to boost morale. Give the locale wolfgirl a man. Tell her all the monsters out there are out to steal her man. Give her some old fogey who’s outlived his usefulness, or maybe some petty crook she busted early in her career. Like pull from the lonely singles club who probably weren’t going to contribute to society anyway.

Why would there be a problem with mercs? They fit in the setting, and being an adventurer is essentially a fancy title for mercenary.

Actually I’m a corruption fag. Just because I have one screwed up fetish doesn’t mean I don’t have other screwed up fetishes.

>Fallout 4 Railroad

First ff, fuck off and to hell with those pro-robot social justice warrior hippie fags.

Second, do not mix the Minute Men with those robot-fucking SocJucs. The Minute Men are rather noble folk who have good intentions and should not be lumped with the selfish robot-fetish SocJuc Hippies.

May Desdamona be turned into a monster girl to make her slightly better and may Deacon get raped by an Automaton girl.

Besides, it's widely accepted that the Railroad and the Railroad ending is shit because of the fact you destroying advance tech that helps and benefits mankind.

On hand I'm suddenly giddy that you's a corruption fag, meaning more people to advocate for monster girl love and the Demon Lord's compassionate love and care.

But at the same time I just agree slavery is one of the worst and most evil forms of well, evil-bad-shit that is inexcusable, unforgivable and worthy of either death sentences and or life imprisonments.

>If you picked anything other than a Railroad/Minutemen combo you are subhuman.
>Railroad
>Siding with Railroad

At least the Railroad is honest and actually has an ideology. The Institute has no ideology- they don’t even want to consider the idea Synths might be sentient, and tackle those fascinating philosophical questions, even for sheer intellectual curiosity. They just care about themselves and are content to dump their mistakes in the commonwealth and destroy lives for the most petty of reasons.

Both the Railroad, Minutemen, and Brotherhood (despite being luddites in their own right) have a guiding philosophy in their own right and they place value in.