The real flippening

The real flippening

>80% of top 200 market cap coins are ERC20
>lots of dapps going live
>promising fundamentals in works like PoS, sharding, zKSnarks
>ethfinex (by bitfinex)

Other urls found in this thread:

neotracker.io/asset/b951ecbbc5fe37a9c280a76cb0ce0014827294cf)
neotracker.io/asset/ecc6b20d3ccac1ee9ef109af5a7cdb85706b1df9)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. You know ethereum is about to go insane. Top cryptos are now made in eth.

Easy 20K eoy 2018
This isnt bitcoin, eth actually has value. Its going to literally run EVERYTHING.

eth is superceded already and cant keep up with scaling. shards and plasma aren't coming out until 2019 if at all. they are still trying to figure out how to do it.

this coin is done

Im so sorry you missed out on a chance to buy it sub 300 bro :(
If anyone is going to solve any of those issues its going to be Money Skelly and the insane team of Devs that he has acquired.

Has the biggest and best dev team in crypto, has the biggest autist in crypto, has the most networking in crypto, has the highest transactions in crypto.... Sure is dead user, I can't fathom that people shit on ETH, it is the most developed on project in crypto with so much shit going on, on the inside

ETH is now at the same price that BTC was exactly 1 year ago. BTC has 20x in that time, despite community infighting, lack of development, lack of industrial involvement, fundamental technical issues.

Imagine what ETH could do in the next year.

thats great, i'll have 1M if it 20x's

Whats the equivalent of ERC20 tokens for NEO, and are there any around yet?

bought aprox 450 dollars worth of eth when it dipped like 2 weeks ago. Should i buy in more now, or wait for another dip ? already made some money since it has went up. But wondering if it will keep mooning and buying now will not matter since its going to go to like 2k or something soon anyway ? I'm a newfag

Too bad it’s market cap and not price that matters you fucking innumerate autist

top cope

I bought $20k worth of ETH at $430, sold 3/4 of my stack at 700 and bought monero. Should I buy back into ETH? I don't know if XMR is going to grow as much, but it may, and then I'll feel stupid fir getting rid of it

NEP-5 is NEO's ERC20 I believe. There are a few out already, including Deep Brain Chain (neotracker.io/asset/b951ecbbc5fe37a9c280a76cb0ce0014827294cf) and Red Pulse (neotracker.io/asset/ecc6b20d3ccac1ee9ef109af5a7cdb85706b1df9)

I shit on ETH because I don't want to see it turn into fucking bitcoin. Never changing, updating and held hostage by Chinese.

Yes, ETH and NEO are competitors. But they're both fucking amazing. You'd have to hate money to not hold both

Who is going to use monero when ethereum becomes anonymous? Get in now before PoS.

thinking about trading all my BTC for ETH, should I do it?

>muh market cap

I bet you're the kind of mong that's been saying that Ripple, Stellar and NEM would never hit 0.50 for a year

Just lol at you thinking market cap is a useful metric in crypto.

Dude, the current standard is BTC, literally a decade old at this point.
'Nuff said.

This is correct, everyone buy BAT.

Market cap concerns are misguided, given the tiny supply actually traded and the tiny fraction of global wealth invested into crypto.

The complete shitcoins we've seen rise to billion dollar valuations should be proof enough.

shh!

And AOL used to be the industry standard too. What's your point?