Just sold half my stack

Just sold half my stack of ARK and went ICX. Hope to buy back in later but Im starting to feel the ICX pull.

Icx is on a high right now. Ark is on a low. You probably should have stayed with Ark. It should start rising again soon. Dont chase green you wont make as much profit.

Weak hands will be punished

buy high sell low

Hold the bells m8

Where is Ark girl? We need her to kick OP's balls.

ignore this faggot. i sold my ark for xlm and quad my money. you made the right move user

How do you know what to buy tho? Sometimes you buy something not knowing that you've bought the top.

I did exactly that when I bought Ark at 120k sats thinking it would go at least 20% higher.

survivorship bias cunt
some guy sold his ark in october for LINK
lmao

Deluded Arkies bagholding ARK and missing the real moon mission that is ICX, this is why you idiots are actually called deluded.

if he got link at 15 cents like i did than he is sitting on a fat stack right now. pick the right moves and don't be attached to shit. Arks growth is too slow compared to other better projects out there faggot

Been holding since 5k sats and I sold yesterday at 52k and I still regret buying this shitcoin. It went from promising project to a forgotten, obsolete dumpster fire. The devs have gotten rich and do not care about the price. Worse, they are on record saying they don’t want the price to rise too much. DO NOT BUY ARK.

Get rid of it all. I sold all my 1k ARK on Dec 31 and my money has almost doubled since then.

spend some time and search projects that get shilled a lot here and reddit. if the threads are long and you can confirm what they are saying it usually a sign its a good project to get into.

Why hold a coin that's only doing the 5% shuffle back and forth when you can hodl a coin on the verge of greatness?

Thanks guys your doing GOD's work.

And so the sinners left, laughing and jestering at Noah & his family, he's deluded they cried!

Noah warned them, still they did not listen. They chased tail around the village, ignoring the gift before their very eyes.

The clouds have formed. The handles are high. You've been warned.

Board now.

Hold ARK since November... does a 2x, hold ICX for a few fkn days it does a 4x... durrrr ark no.1

I'll probably sell some once ARK climbs up over my BTC average which is about 58000 satoshis.

Been gone for a few months now, why are people selling?

>"lets sell low so I can buy high"
Where's your logic user?

ARK is a mid-term investment. You'll see massive gains mid-February for it, it wasn't a bad move to get on ICX either

Because the coin is being fucked with to high heavens on Bittrex. It'll never moon again as long as the wharu continues doing what's he's been doing

You’re JUST starting to feel the pull? Oof, stay poor forever

ARK wont go anywhere

This fuck head has totally ethered the project long term

Seriously

He has forsaken us father

sold my stack of ark last week for VEN. fucken fantastic decision. ARK is a leaky boat a shit token with no use and a couple of nice wallets.

Do we need more volume to defeat the whale? Or do we need a whale slayer around here?