How fucking long can this really go on?

How fucking long can this really go on?

until your grandpa is paying for his medicare with BTC this will keep climbing. We can only expand further and further into the normiesphere

you can't keep 5xing your capital in one week in the future, that's for sure. otherwise you'll be a millionaire in a few months

>it's too good to be true, therefore it can't be

It's only starting to break the mainstream barrier, and that's only the really big cryptos (ETH, BTC, XRP). We probably have at least a few more month.

I'm fucking worried man. I've made so many gainz that I should just get out. But I'm hooked. There is always that one last moon mission. I'm gonna fucking hit zero 1 day.

>tfw +26% 24/hrs

Veeky Forums has preceded the larger culture for years now. Its good at least this time we profit from it rather than just getting some lulz

There isn't going to be "one last moon mission" there will always be new ICOs, new coins, tokens. You're too pessimistic and this all only just started.

user did 5 times in a month.
That is not sustainable. it's not just "pessimism" there will always be moon missions sure. But less of them, and less of them with more and more failures when the bubble finally pops. hence why I should get out while I'm ahead, instead of just just making it and then demaking it.

Blockchain is here to stay so I'm not worried about any bubbles even if we are in one right now.

>the internet is here to stay so, I'm not worried about some ".com bubble" Im sure this Cat Sitting website is worth $10billion dollars and my money is safe in it is stocks...
I think you missed the point here.

Probably around half a year longer until the market stabilizes to normal values again. Atm are the normies still waiting to be verified and more want to get in.
We dont even know what we really invest in yet. Alot of these alt coins will probably fail and the good ones only prove themselves over time.
But hey its fun. And it gives us lambos.
Just dont forget to cash out at a good time

>in the early years we trolled mass media, tarnished the reputation of Scientology, had a few laughs, and became the equivalent of the central bank's for the meme economy
>in the later stages we discovered the power of our natural resource that we had a monopoly on. We helped guide the narrative and generated talking points which lead to the election of our meme candidate to the highest and most powerful governmental office in the world
>and now we make fortunes off of the madness of monopoly money markets

I don't know what the future holds but it only seems to be getting better. Screencap this so that you know that when we are the major political donor class in 10 years that it was foretold.

I made more I the last 30 days of crypto than I did in the entire previous year of a high skill job
>and I was later to the game than most other anons

if I can get 10X my total portolio...one last time...I've made it, can I make it biz? I'm not gonna cash out until I hit my goal of 1.5 million

>the internet is here to stay so
I knew you'd mention this. You're fucking retarded. Enjoy stressing over a "bubble".

>5x every week.
>Millionaire in months.

He would be a millionaire after one month.

Does it matter? Every crash we've had beside Mt gox has dropped the market 20%ish provided your not in complete shit coins.

>implying my diversified portfolio of useless shitcoins compares to catsitting.com
...right

Hopefully at least another year

Great argument.
I'm sure in 20 years there will still be thousands of shitcoins with multimillion/billion dollar market caps :) doing 10x every couple months because *squints* "I am a retarded", yes it checks out. :)
It does there are a lot of coins that are duplicates of each other. A lot of blockchain technology companies that shoehorn in a useless token just for a quick buck. A lot of scamcoins worth a shit tonnes. A lot of implementations that dont work/are unnecessary. The list goes on.

we're not even at a trillion dollars.

We're literally buying money with toilet paper.

THIS

I still think you are missing the point here....

>tfw we lived during the era of the Digital Gold Rush
>tfw it is still in its enfancy
>tfw early adopter Veeky Forums browsing NEETs will become the 21st century equivalent to the oil tycoons during the California oil boom
>meanwhile normalfags are working nose to the grindstone, minding their own business

Truly living the best time line. God bless us all...

>*squints* "I am a retarded", yes it checks out. :)

If you are assuming "you're" wasn't used properly in then you really are a retarded.

No. I'm sure "you're retarded" is proper grammar. Unfortunately it is not an argument. You have passed grammar class. Unfortunately you are not capable of conveying ideas with words yet however.

Seems like there are a lot of guys who think you're the retard here.
Take your lunch money and just leave if you're scared.

nobody cares. institutional money coming in even more this year. stop questioning why/when/if it crashes and take advantage.

Hold Eth as long as the retard stops shit posting on the internet and personally attacking the president and you'll be fine. Ripple also.

>appeal to consensus.
Truly a mastermind and not making a single point.

This is a wealth transfer user one of the largest ones you'll ever see in your lifetime

The thing that's missed by people like yourself who worry about having some big crash some day is that the crypto market does have big crashes on the regular. When the stock market or the housing market drops 20% or 30% in a year, people act like the sky is falling because that's a big crash. Then the market recovers. Cryptos drop 20% or 30% in a week on the reg. Then they recover.

See but for me I'm more worried a lot of coins (not all) are just going to crash hard one day and never recover. I think in 5 years the market will be worth more than it is today. But it will look very different. Most of the money driving crypto is entirely speculative. People are putting money into tokens that are not meant to be stocks solely to hold and sell for more money. People who couldn't even explain what blockchain is are buying up shitcoins on binance. This isn't how the market decides value or winners and losers in the long run. And it will correct accordingly.

The question is: where is this wealth coming from?