why?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

NICE TEAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Seems like the moon mission is actually over. Dont miss the jump

NICE TEAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Buy the dip, the only coin to promise $1 by end of January. Partnership w/ Boeing, Apple, Google, Nintendo, and Sony.

Do I keep investing or are we headed down? I try not to make alt coin purchases until like 12am EST

Should i sell now?

You forgot Whole Foods. They plan to incorporate Stellar into their checkout lanes by end of 2021

Buy the dip, the only coin to promise $1 by end of January. Partnership w/ AMC, Chiquita Bananas, Bang Bros, Reddit, and XNXX.

Unacceptable behavior:
Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop
Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names (e.g., purposefully calling a trans* woman “he”)

>Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent, except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse

>it's cool to out someone else but only if you do it under the guise to help a "vulnerable" (non white cis gender) person

The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over privileged people's comfort. Community leaders will not act on complaints regarding: 'Reverse'-isms, including 'reverse racism,' 'reverse sexism,' and 'cisphobia'

>muh identity politics
stay poor faggot

Stay poor trailer park Trump fag KEK

>stay poor faggot
Your comment is not allowed by the Stellar community.

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Coz it's gonna go 11000

>Trump fag
Your comment is not allowed by the Stellar Word Police Community.

>the community of a coin
HAHHAHA

You forgot BLACKED.com. They plan to incorporate Stellar into the white womb by end of 2021

nice trajectory stellar snake!

>bullish uptrend for the past week

He knows something...

you and the other people that care about this shit will always stay poor. ethics does not play a part in crypto

nice trajectory stellar snake

San Francisco, CA (BLOOMBERG): Stellar Foundation (BNB:XLM) to partner with NASA and SpaceX for the first launch attempt of Falcon 9 Heavy (STS-200) in Q2 of 2018. The digital cryptocurrency will be used by NASA to power their new Global Decentralized Space Network (GDSN), enabling inter-planetary currency exchange between different species, as well as a 10 gigabit photon wave uplink between Houston, the Mare Tranquillitatis on the Moon, and US military satellites orbiting the Earth. "We are excited to be exclusively partnering with NASA and SpaceX for GDSN" said Jed McCaleb, co-founder of the Stellar Development Foundation, "This partnership allow for the fast interconnection of human assets in space such as satellites and exploratory vehicles. I'm trilled that Stellar will be apart of advancing our species to the far reaches of space." SpaceX and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said, on Wednesday, "SpaceX has always been at the forefront of space engineering, and that started with our re-usable rocket booster technology. We believe communication in space should not belong to any type of government and we are excited to be partnering with Stellar to create the first decentralized space internet."

You do realize every company needs that statement right? Because if something were to happen in the company, the company is liable if they don't have a clear sexual harrasment policy. Likewise with discrimination of PoC and shit. It's literally a requirement so they don't get fucked in the ass.

No one cares, those shits have been doing it anyway before and after stellar.

its been pretty stagnant all day its over

what did he mean by this

TEXTUAL DESCRIPTION
PFTTTT IS THIS REAL AHAHAH

oh shit guys, is it over? its finally crashing? please say no

With no survivors

No, gearing up for the normies arriving soon

You mean like yesterday and the day before that? This shit pumps at night. Just chill and hold

I bought at 89 centavos, so of course it's going down.

ITC/IoT Chain is way better if you want 100x returns

Or 100x loses

Can you sell now so we can continue our journey to Andromeda

I don't think you understand how math works bro...

San Francisco, CA (BLOOMBERG): Stellar Foundation (BNB:XLM) to partner with NASA and SpaceX for the first launch attempt of Falcon 9 Heavy (STS-200) in Q2 of 2018. The digital cryptocurrency will be used by NASA to power their new Global Decentralized Space Network (GDSN), enabling inter-planetary currency exchange between different species, as well as a 10 gigabit photon wave uplink between Houston, the Mare Tranquillitatis on the Moon, and US military satellites orbiting the Earth. "We are excited to be exclusively partnering with NASA and SpaceX for GDSN" said Jed McCaleb, co-founder of the Stellar Development Foundation, "This partnership allow for the fast interconnection of human assets in space such as satellites and exploratory vehicles. I'm trilled that Stellar will be apart of advancing our species to the far reaches of space." SpaceX and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said, on Wednesday, "SpaceX has always been at the forefront of space engineering, and that started with our re-usable rocket booster technology. We believe communication in space should not belong to any type of government and we are excited to be partnering with Stellar to create the first decentralized space internet."

Im afraid to sell, just overnight it was like 30% up

But if bitcoin goes up this shit will tank to 3500

Fuck this rocket picture, reminds me of when I sold all my XLM 2 weeks ago.

Should I get XLM or VEN?

nice trajectory stellar snake!

as someone who's in VEN; i'll say VEN.

I'd say XLM caps around $2 for a good double.

XLM, for the next few hours at least.

Nice trajectory, Stellar Snake.

I've been trading the dips and timing it really well the past couple of days but the pattern has changed now, maybe due to so much attention, so i'm giving up selling high because it surges back too fast now.

Damn

Dont you have anythin better to say than NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE?

We're at a 23,000 24h volume now instead of 1,000

Dude... For real? That shit's fucked up. I don't really want to buy into XRP because of the banking influence (but i might anyways), now if what you say is true... God damn those postmodern-neomarxist-anarcho-commie-jew fucks getting their dirty rat paws in everything. That shit's fucked up.

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this PnD server

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Seems like bitcoin is going to rise

Im out until BTC calms down

stay poor idiot. people who made the most money historically did so by adhering to ethics and morality, right?

Fuck off idiot

Stellar is landing for another refuel boissss?

The refuel was 5 minutes ago, it's blast off time now. The normie wave is imminent.

>stagnant all day
>mrw I live in Europe and XLM has been pumping all day long and doubled
proof that you are a fat slob of an American that has weak hands that panic sells because you are so desperate for minimal gains because you can’t even afford health insurance lmao. Stay poor americucks, Europe and the chinks will pump this coin to $1.50 tomorrow while you digest your McDonald’s

Bull trap or lift off?

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = BmwhT57

Check that discord for yourself...

Lift off, its buying time for the American wagies. Then the Asians

Lift off bro, get it while its under 1$

Just turned 100 lumens in to $100 going to go smash pic related off of backpage now

Only thing I was jealous about in Europe was that the price on the tag is what you pay tax included

>Bull trap or lift off?
snakey always does this

That's when the wealthy chinaman wakes up and buys

Yeah, no. A small bull trap. Gonna see if I can get back in at 55

fomo isnt here yet. it will kick in shortly.

it aint going back to 55

kek, I bought at $.48. Already close to doubling. I'm not above ignoring my moral judgments in order to secure a profit.

7 AM already in china

Nope, it's 6 AM there.

What's with this lame FUD? This was a comment from the IOTA devs, nothing to do with Stellar.

Wealthy chinaman still sleepy, let him rest

75 at the lowest

FEELS GOOD TO BE RIGHT.

55 I'm in

Look at those sell orders

its at 89 lmao

kek

Good thing I'm on bittrex.

Good. Let the market fall a bit so I can fucking accumulate. I just hope the sell walls stay up long enough for my transfer to go through on binance.