Buy the dip

>more exchanges to come in next few weeks
>huge announcement in next week (probably rebranding)
>bitgrail disaster has proved that the technology actually works
>easy +50 % within next 2 days

this is your last chance to get XRB that cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/k3p45o43kk
youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14&t=616s
dadi.cloud/r/ulwjsfpbmx
dadi.cloud/r/67j4jqyskr
youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14
dadi.cloud/r/j0ky5iqx1a
youtube.com/watch?v=abWUuAejOHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did bitgrail disaster prove anything except bitgrail is shit?

cause they were running the whole exchange on 1 fucking node

XRB IS THE FUCKING CHAD COIN. BOW TO IT YOU TRAIN MISSING FUD FAGGOTS. STAY BROKE.

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

Yeah right now is actually a good time to buy
Even though you probably shouldn't trust biz
Just look at the charts men

this day was pretty bad for XRB
currently almost 10$ lower than it was yesterday
why do you think +50% in 2 days is possible?

It has done more than that, everyday this week
This dip is just because BitGrail's dev was being a baby on twitter.

today was terrible for xrb, those swings were crazy. Glad I did grab some when it did dip, actually sending right now more btc and waiting for another dip like a sniper
This will fucking moon later

I'm holding 7500 rai (~200k USD), how long until I'm a millionaire?

3 months

Three days after it's added on BInance.
Include me in the screencap.

>>more exchanges to come in next few weeks
Being on binance instead of being in it's own little space on a expensive shitty exchange is probably much worse then you think.
It's a good opportunity for the whales to finally dump all their gains. Provided that the parabolic unprecedented pump this coin had last month(even in crypto terms) wasn't a scam in the first place.

found out today that bitgrail ran the whole fucking XRB traffic on ONE NODE lmao

First correction plus Bitgrails has enabled withdrawals and deposits after 24h. Also, enabled 10BTC withdrawal limit so many cashed out. Weak hands have been tested as well...all this means smaller drop when on binance

This is what Happened with the last two Winners on Binance Rounds 3 and 4.

What does Veeky Forums think about the Raiblocks rebrand to Nano?

good the sooner we get rid of "blocks" the better
we arent filthy blockchain technology

Name is fine but that logo sucks donkey dick.

Keep the current logo, it looks great.

ETH deposit is down on BitGrail.

posting this here because I know Raiboys know what's up.
Are there any scalable privacy coins? It feels like this is a market need that hasn't been filled, and if its filled it could do very well.
Monero has all the scaling flaws of bitcoin. It's private, but transaction fees have risen to $10, and will only increase from here

deposit in DOGE

Do LTC

>Comparing tiny altcoins with near zero exposure to XRB who is apparently worth billions.
Many whales with massive withdrawal limits on binance who can finally cash out they gains.

Really puts "people will run nodes cause it's the right thing to do" into perspective. They better find some way to incentivize that in the short to medium term.

I'll but the dip when this coin dumps to shit on any exchange with any sort of liquidity.

There's no other coins, but here's what Colin said:

>I love the concept of privacy in the network and it's a hard thing to do right. Any solution used would need to be compatible with our balance-weighted-voting method which means at least we'd have to know how much weight a representative has even if we're hiding actual account balances.

>To be fully anonymous it would have to be hide accounts, amounts, endpoints, and also timing information; with advanced network analysis the timing is the hardest thing to hide. Hopefully some day we can figure out an efficient privacy solution though the immediate problem we can solve is making a transactional cryptocurrency so we're focusing on that.

Colin is the founder and a GOD-tier developer (literal fucking rocket scientist), so there is at least a 1% chance XRB will implement privacy in the future.

So you guys are sure that /biz isn't just pumping coins in wild west exchanges then dumping them once they hit trusted ones? This seems like May-June 2.0 now that the normies are fucking the trade volumes in the top coins.

Like should I be hedging the top 5 on cryptopia et al for when you guys are done with XRB?

I'm feeling incredibly bullish on this going into January, the team has hinted that a series of events will come within weeks and to be patient. If you've been paying attention you can see what's coming and it's going to hit the market like a freight train. Strap in boys.

unironically this

how long does it take after voting to list the winner?

dadi.cloud/r/k3p45o43kk ;)
RaiBlocks rebrand to Nano coming soon
You heard it here first

Colin worked at Qualcomm, AMD and Dell. He is not some basement dweller you generally find in Crypto world.

They hired more people, they are releasing new wallet, setting up new site, renaming complete brand etc. They literally tell you in leakes screenshot "Crypto currency used for for real life". Thats their goal, to pay with Rai and not play around in your basement holding it as "store of value"

1 node handled almost 100 mil daily volume
when businesses accept xrb as payment they run a node automaticly its not a big issue as everyone makes it out to be

Yeah BitGrail only having one damn node and only had a slight problem

Costs pennies to run a node for XRB transactions. Seriously. Whatever shitty Dell computer you have in your mom n pop store can easily handle all the transactions you'll ever make with a business.

>$26,64 USD (-16.10%)

WHY

XRB bullish asf the next week, next moon will be beautiful

I am 17 managed to turn my lifetime savings - 200$ to 320$ using crypto over the past week. I wonder whether I should go all in on this chad coin, but need to be assured this is not a shitcoin. I can't afford losing my money, I worked hard for it(come from a shit country with $3 wage in teenage jobs)

i just pay 25$ for a coin that was 0.10$ a month ago. My inner jew just won't let me.

*just can't pay

You don't realize what this coin is do you.

3$ per hour? where I'm from you barely get 2$, and this shit is in europe....

anyways, I would go all in with that small amount, 60% of my portfolio is xrb and I have more than 300k in crypto, if I don't worry you shouldn't either

Bags

No Chad thinks like this. All in NOW

Invest before binance comes in, sell after...slowly build step by step..
Be prepared to wait for returns, take care.

4 months
Pls spare me some
I lost 30 xrb in the dip today

450 xrb here. Not retiring on this but please let me see some real growth from this point. The last two days have sent my fomo into overdrive.

motherfucker you should not have sold, get pic related

700 here, I know exactly how you feel.

I'm guessing you mean your hands are starting to shake.
I'm also sitting at 400 XRB. We're riding along the line of support atm. We'll either go up from here and shoot downwards.

My balls are a "store of value."

You raicucks are about to get btfo, and I bought rai at 2$

All my favs on binance are green and I'm over here having panic attacks. I need to see this green for a few days at least.

I am going to go all in tommorow I think, currently in XLM XRP REQ ICX so till tommorow Imma get some more gains. If it fails though I will have to go back to work in a fucking cloakroom and put up drunk brainlets

Byteball is DAGcoin, scalable with private assets - even better than Monero

the blackbyte asset, private, Tor-integrated, is not even ever stored on a public blockchain, dude

blackbytes are only ever transferred between peers - only a spend-proof, a hash is posted to Byteball platform. Thats it, amount, senders, receivers, all unknown.

Am I a fucking gypsy

> all in on XRB
> see BitGrail drama, late, but sell of all of it at 0.022
> buy REQ, hitching a ride up, sell at the top
> buy XLM, ADA, hitching a ride, selling at top, buy the XLM dip, it still goes up, still in these
> still btc left on BitGrail, buyin dip at 0.011
> sellin XRB at 0.019
> buying it back at 0.016

now waiting to sell of XLM, ADA and go all in on XRB, it will be 0.0016 tomorrow. then moon again.

gypsy timing I cant believe this.

Welp it's dropping hard, were the curecucks right about it being a blown up pnd after all? 20 bucks would be a good price and I've got plenty of other coins I'm interested.

they were right it was italian mafia money laundering scheme
drop your bags before they become heavy

>coin goes 8000% in a month
>drops 20%
its over guys sell sell sell

Veeky Forums is fucking retarded

FYI, Re-brand will probably be announced by Jan 9th - The Rai.Exchange dude on discord yesterday said there is a reason that they are waiting for that date to open.

Who knows what the market will do, I made plenty now it could be dumped any moment now because the big guys will probably get used IRL anyway. People don't give a shit about paying a tiny transaction fees unless you're talking about trade machines or something doing it all the time.

Everything this guy for example is talking about is coming true I feel the floor is ready to break.
youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14&t=616s

nanocoin.exchange REGISTERED AS OF EARLY JANUARY.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

>people dont care about no fee's
>almost fucking instant transaction times
you realize this could replace doge as the "move funds around shitcoin"?
also theres a fuckton of news coming up selling now would be retarded.

is there actually a date on the binance listing

this little dip is eating into my vechain gains

I sold half of my stack at 194000stats. Now waiting for 152000 to buy in again. Feels comfy

help a poorfag out dadi.cloud/r/ulwjsfpbmx

>selling xrb

wtf is this

The nano rebrand will work in conjunction with DADI.

If you find it interesting you could use my referral and make me a favour:
dadi.cloud/r/67j4jqyskr

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6ZfMYi14

>ITS BEEN AROUND FOR ALL THIS TIME

he doesnt even realize the distro faucet ended and thats what started the pump

kek fucking amateur youtubers, 30 seconds into it and closed

Bought xrb at 3$. You wagecucks should register to the dadi presale here if u missed the xrb rocketship. Last chance to go intergalactic:

dadi.cloud/r/j0ky5iqx1a

youtube.com/watch?v=abWUuAejOHM
>My last video on Raiblocks was a PR disaster

yo nigga jimmies rustled?

how low do i let it go before buying in again?

nah its just nobody cares about crypto youtubers on biz and this what happens when his minions spam these links everywhere its basicly laying out BAIT for something like this to happen.
the fact he even made a video about this just shows that either he saw a opportunity to get another batch of ad revenue for a 10 minute video for no content
or his fee fee's got hurt probably the latter

TOP KEK

GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>dadi.cloud/r/k3p45o43kk
XBY, 10$ inc

How does it have a $3 billion dollar market cap without being on a single major exchange?

>buy my bags

Artificial price. Bitgrail buying and selling their own coins.

Congrats to them though. Great scam

Whats happening, I dont have enough space in my shed for more bags.

it will fucking drop to 3$ once it hits binance, screencap this faggots

So with Dadi, what happens to XRB on bitgrailbwhen they try and move it over to a nano wallet on binance?

I've been predicting this exact thing as well

You people realise that's still a long time from now right.

Like, it won't literally appear on Binance once it wins the vote. Retards