mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammerr:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst space marines

Xth for fuck off I'm trying to sleep

Those arent space wolves. Unless you are asking which is the worst because its space wolves.

4th for Fists!

Plasma Blast from the past.

Thread topic:

What's your biggest Warhammer regret /40kg/?

For me personally it's waiting so long to paint my armies. I've played 40k for about 10 years now on and off and only now am I finally painting my armies in any serious regards.

If I could go back in time I'd make myself paint the things I bought as I got them so I wouldn't have a grey tide in every game. I am shamed...

Painting my IG army pink to spite a guard fag

Selling off the majority of my army years ago when I left the game the first time around.

Waiting so long to get into the hobby, honestly. I waited til I was an adult with my own place and a stable job to start collecting, and now I'm too busy to actually paint or play.

not buying Knarlocs from FW forever ago

I practically stopped painting and playing for the entirety of 6th and 7th
the game's prices kept increasing, I stopped getting shit I cared about, and it just killed my enthusiasm. until about 2014 or so

What would it be like to fuck a Bone singer?

Not buying the 2002 era Necromunda Redemptionists back when they weren't 150 dollars on ebay.

40k.

Not buying shit tons of kasrkin

Not buying more boxes of Black Reach. Where are my fucking plastic koptas GW? It's been three fucking editions GW... Three! I'm not hunting for that shitty build+paint kit, and at least with Reach I'd get more boys and get to pawn off the marines... FUCK!

Not starting sooner. I played dawn of war when it first came out and my friend and I downloaded some rule books and made paper armies n such, but never played.

A few years back my friend started playing and bought Dark Vengeance for the chaos and he convinced me to buy the dark angels off him. Haven't looked back since.

Fuck that’s mine too

>"It changes as I play!"

Not buying Macha when I had the chance

So, she could make it bigger? Or perhaps ribbed for her pleasure?

Dammit... i could have had qt3.14 Macha?

Is there any hope of 40k getting better? Cause right now people are steadily losing interest in it for a variety of reasons. Many of them are actually switching to AoS of all things, which has outnumbered the 40k games on game night for at least a month and a half now.

Reposting because I caught the bad end of the last thread.
Short version is I’m, theorying up a 2000pt Ork army but I have no clue what I’m doing.
I’m hoping to mix in more than just the standard green tide.
I’ve got 85 boyz in three mobs and a weirdboy alloted for, but I wanted some experienced orky advice on these units:
>Battlewagon
Thinking of just using a grav claw or deffroller as a battering ram & to ferry around some TBs/Lootas/FlashGitz
>Rokkit Warbuggies
They seem great for anti-tank and just having some mobility on the board but I keep reading mixed results
>stormboyz
Thinking of at least 20, both for practical reasons and because they’re such fun models
>Tankbustas/Lootaz/Flash Gitz
Any insight on the pros and cons of each? I’m thinking at least one mob of TBs but then branching into either one mob of each or two of one of the others
>Big Trakks with Supa-Skorcha
Wanting to run two of these as converted predator tanks. Really excited for the kitbashing on these
>Deff Dread
Is it a worthwhile inclusion? The model is so cool but I can see it being impractical

Anyway thanks for reading my blog. Just hoping to get a better understanding since everything I’ve read for 8E seems to contradict each other.

>Biggest Warhammer regret
Playing the beta for DoW3, I don't care it was free I want those 30 minutes of my life back

What about a Howling Banshee?

Being unable to just stick with and enjoy one or two factions/games/etc.

to be honest, I regret ever playing 40k. I play from 3-5th and did nothing else. shit literally consumed my life. once I got out of the game, I started taking life more seriously. I have a house, a wife, two kids, a brand new car and a house. I took my work more seriously too and I have a good job that pays 72k a year.

I've gotten into it now and it feels right, but that first run was a fucking waste of time.

Steel Legion 2k Brigade Detachment. Advice? Changes?

>[CONTINUOUS HAIR DRYER NOISE]

lol, one house, just one.

>72k
You act like that's a big deal.

To be honest. Picking GK as my first army. I lost. A LOT and it really demotivated me with them. I really only collect them to paint them up. Back when my friends and I were starting, I had the choices down to Vanilla marines, tau, DAngles, and GK. Had I known how garbage GK would be I’d have gone Vanilla or DAngles in a heartbeat simply because of the level of choice and list customization they have. I did pick up Tau as my 2nd army then DE as my third which then became my main army. Definitely hoping Tau get a fun codex.

>Supporting a family of 4 on $72k salary
I feel bad for your kids

Why isn't Duncan showing up to WHTV anymore?

That’s what happens when you focus on nothing but Space Marine and Nurgle models for almost a fucking year.

Question: Has anybody bought this guy?

I want to use him as a "normal" Chaos Contemptor, but I want to give him a Kheres and/or a Butcher Cannon instead of a Plasma Cannon.

How much work will it be to change the arms?

user...I

when you make that much over a few years work mon-fri, 9-5, without having to do any overtime, 30+ paid vacations days. it's pretty good. add my wife's salary and we earn over 120k a year with only a mortgage and car payment outstanding. life is really fucking sweet now

also, be honest what the fuck are you making?

>>Supporting a family of 4 on $72k salary

He never said his wife didn't work also.

Even still, 72K ain't bad. It's not a LOT, but it ain't bad either.

Cancer

He did two days ago. The world isn't going to end just because he's not showing up and making a video for every single hour of the day

Fuck, forgot the pic

lol, have some kids first. they are not that expensive. pains in the fucking ass sometimes...

Almost 200k but I live in NOVA, so that's basically cheating.

You that was pre-recorded right?

>Using Chimeras
>In 8E

You have my sympathies, I'm finding it hard to let go too...

>Mfw I grew up in a household that made 20k with a family of five
>Mfw I'm solo now getting 60k
I have literally no idea what you mean by not a lot.

> 200k
So are you a systems Architect? $100/hr seems like an amazing wage

Hey can anyone tell me if I got a good casting? I don't have e much experience with finecast to know what's a fucked up mess or a botched detail

Been thinking about Tauroxes.

Selling my Tau and Black Templar armies when I stopped playing at the beginning of 5th edition. I especially regret selling the Templars, as I had actually painted most of them and really dig (then and now) their aesthetic.

>Putting two plasma guns together actually DECREASES chances of overheat

Yep, that's 40k alright!

Look it over for holes/bubbles or weird flat areas that don't match the model. If the GW site has one of those 360 degree spin things of that model, they're useful for checking any details you might be unsure about too.

Looks fine from what I can see though.

Is it really so expensive to live in the US that 6k a month is not so great?

Senior network engineer, close enough.

Having a captain near you also minimizes the chances of your plasma gun overheating.

So have I, generally the thoughts are something along the lines of "uuuugh that disgusting model", "I feel physically ill just looking at it" and "maybe I should just footslog or gunline until 9E".

>tfw 32k USD a year.
Feels poor man

at the moment I'm on about 42k but I'm in training for the ADF.

when i finish i in a bit under a year I'll go up to 90k.

BA player - I hate scouts, both in terms of their models and their rules (generally they are good but they aren't what I look for in a fast, assault focused army)

Most BA armies I see are basically scout spam and as many Golden Bois and Death Company as they can fit in 2000 points.

Are there any good (e.g. workable) lists that use tacticals or intercessors instead of scouts? I really like the idea of tacticals in rhinos but they are expensive.

Nobody willing to lend a hand? I could really use some advice. I just want my greenskins to be somewhat not shit on the table.

You know what really fucking sucks about the space marine codex. Pretty much everything does some variant of the same thing. And that is giving you a re-roll. To usefulness of a model basically dependent on how broad their reroll is. Shit models like the emperor's champion has a hyper specific reroll (reroll failed charges for black templars ONLY) and better models have broad rerolls like a captain which gives reroll 1's for all failed hits. And sense most things hit on a 3 as long as you don't get a 2 you're golden. And every single character or elite model basically has an ultra specific reroll and some above average wargear and nothing else, with very few exceptions. And sense guilliman basically does everything that every other model does but better and cheaper, you essentially must take him. Because space marines are built around this castle up playstyle, and not taking guilliman is just intentionally gimping yourself by spending more points to do the same thing but worse. There isn't any variety in anything other than vehicles. Basically you want intercessor squads, a decent amount of hell blasters, predators tanks and/or razorbacks, guilliman, a captain and your golden. Maybe put in a dreadnought or a land raider if you can afford it, but everything else is hardly worth.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't viable but were at least unique. All the models just seem so homogenized. Why even fucking bring a chaplain? It doesn't do anything special. And bring a primarus chaplain is useless. Only good primarus units are the basic bitch stuff like intercessors and hellblasters. Characters or elites are just a point sink, cause you only really need them for their reroll.

The LVO list had 1 tactical and 1 scout squad, the rest were like 5 Intercessor squads, honestly Intercessors are much better than Tacticals and BA make them shine since they are no push overs in close combat so use them if you want to, they are a great troop choice.

>tfw 180k USD a year
>don't have family nor will I ever get since I am pretty much a Eunuch
feels bad man. at least I have my friendly relatives in Georgia.

Has Ashes of Prospero dropped yet? I want to read about how my bois and Magnus are gonna job to the Wolves because they're the GoodGuysTM.

Ah, I thought you meant showing up in the videos in general. Slightly loose interpretation available there with what you said. It's still not the end of the world though, something could have shown up in his personal life that's messing with his ability to show up, or some random other things could mess with attendance and/or production.
Next week people are going to think the whole Warhammer TV place blew up at this rate, not having seen the announcement about them getting snowy weather.

>Shit models like the emperor's champion has a hyper specific reroll (reroll failed charges for black templars ONLY)
It's almost as if the Emperor's Champion is a black Templars exclusive unit

I lost my reply and cba to write it all again. Just get more boyz, battlewagon soft expensive shit (tankbustas, burnas), stormboyz are best in huge units, lootas/gitz are good but must be supported, buggies don't give enough firepower, walkers are too slow and attract anti-tank, not sure about forgeworld. Also look into nobz for high Ap.

However, above all, run the army that you want to run. That way you'll even enjoy your losses.

For a family of four? Not with - I assume - two car payments and a mortgage plus general kid fees and spending money.

It's nowhere near bad - you'll get all your ends met - but you're also definitely not going to be rich either.

God I hate these team killing fucktards. Worst faction in the Imperium.

Shut up Magnus

>still butthurt about your heretical daemon using waifu

>tfw 23, never had a gf
I’ve never really tried to, either. Honestly. I’ve seen relationships mess up good friendships too often and it puts me off. I’ve basically lost my best friend since we were 4 because he puts other friend groups and girlfriends over the few times we get to see each other. And he was really my only friend up until grade 9. I don’t really want kids either because I can barely take care of myself, I don’t need the extra burden. I know it sounds selfish, but I’m decently content being alone, I do have other friends and that’s all I feel I really need.

too bad then. since apparently daemons are like killing an Ork to them and they are Greater Daemon killers now apparently

Not him, but fuck you my waifu is pure and loyal

>I am pretty much a Eunuch
what

>Not incorporating being banished back to the warp into your keikaku

Dude that's fucking sad. Go outside every once in a while. Talking to girls is not hard.

The only thing that looks suspect is the jump pack details are slightly askew and the croizius has a pretty big bend in it. I hear the bending can be fixed with warm water

not wanting kids isn't selfish.

parenthood just isn't for everyone.

> but you're also definitely not going to be rich either.

Nigga, with a mortgage, car payment, two kids, we pay all the bills, save 2k a month and still have money to spend on toys (my miniatures and her obsession with taking family photos). you gotta make good decisions it all

>Eunuch
here you go user en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
Also need admech reaction images

>two car payments and a mortgage

Depends entirely how much of their own money they had to begin with.

Well thanks for writing it again. Appreciate it user. Good insights!

Wasn't even the bad side

Nth for Grey Knights best use are kamikazes

>uses daemons
>pure
>loyal

How is that relevant to some of the posts you're responding to?

I work with nothing but girls, dude. Granted they’ve got 8+ years on me, but they’re still women. I just really never make the attempt to make the girls I am friends with/get to know a girlfriend because I don’t feel the need to. Why ruin a friendship we’re perfectly content with?

I dunno, cost of living changes a lot. Not any of the other anons, but me and my SO live in a rural area in Canada, and we make a grand total of probably $55k a year and we have a comfortable living. Enough that we are able to each buy a 2000pt 40k army over the past month and both are starting on a second army (and I'm eyeballing forgeworld models).

It's more in how you manage your money (to keep living expenses and bills down) than entirely how much you make.

It's an awkward one. I lost my dick when I was eight because of Vasculitis and since my dick had gangrened, I needed be castrated. So I pretty much just live painting figs and looking at scenery.

>Tankbustas/Lootaz/Flash Gitz
Tankbustas are the best out of the three thanks to rerolls against vechiles. Lootas are ok against terminator equivalents if you can screen them against a deepstrike.
>Big Trakks with Supa-Skorcha
They are pretty good.
>Battlewagon
According to the FAQ, the battlewagon does not give its "no penalty for moving and shooting heavy weapons" rule to its occupants. If you insist on making a shooty Battlewagon, I guess some Lootas could repair a wound/round and give some ok shooting if it stands still. If you want a deffrolla wagon, Meganobz are a good bet.
>Rokkit Warbuggies
With Ork BS, they are trash. Get Skorchas if you want speed or Tankbustas for anti-armor (pro-tip, you can use boys with rokkits as tankbusta equivalents instead of shelling out 50 bucks for GW's version).
>Deff Dread
Its good if you give it all claws or some skorchas. Don't bother with any other weapon options: it uses the Ork BS.
>stormboyz
Grab that special character that makes them morale immune, run them as an Outrider detachment. Stormboyz don't get bonuses for being mobbed up.

Have a Merry WAAAGH user.

Magnus jobbed even when he was the GoodGuys™

>Excited about using new Primaris models

>the good Blood Angels' stratagems require jump packs

>mfw

I like to think that Gullimans reroll works like this.

>the space marine fires his bolter at a cultist and misses.
>Guilliman walks up behind the guy and places his power fist on his pauldron
>"go ahead and fire once more my son" he says to the space marine
>the space marine basking at the brilliances of his primarch"s advanced combat strategy unloads one more shot into the cultists, this time hitting him but dealing no damage
>the space marine looks to Guilliman and says "The cultists has suffered no damage my primarch, what course of action do we take now"
>"look again my son" Guilliman says to the space marine
>the space marine looks back to see the top half of the cultists torso completely obliterated instantaneously as it falls clumsily to the ground.
>"b-but, how?"
>Guilliman merely smiles and waltez of decapitating 30 cultists humming the ultramarines chant casually.

When was this around?

Oh my god, dude. I’m so sorry.