Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Melta edition

>Plastic Sisters Preview
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/

>WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qmMaeXURNQ

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammerr:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/
ralparthaeurope.co.uk/shop/phroggs-scifi-frogs-c-193/
moonrakerminiatures.com/phagons.htm
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Thought_for_the_day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for guard

second for tallern pride

BIG SISTERS OF BATTLE SQUATTING RIGHT ON MY FACE

>>Plastic Sisters Preview
>warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/
holy shit

Krieg

Can someone with February’s white dwarf do me a favor and post the necromunda mission from it? Is it complete nothing or is it something of value- I hate how they’re handling necromunda’s distribution of content when it’s already hurting for it and it’s terrible editing

Why can't I deep strike and teleport my fakhen Titans, Knights and other superheavy shit, playing Lucius? That would be pretty fluffy though.

*blocks your path*

EMPTY SOUL-SUCKING NULL-MAIDEN TITTIES UP TO MY NOSE

3rd for Bolter Bitches

bobcuts > topknots

guys i need instruction on painting the marble shit on my darkshroud plz halp

Post your models that don't have 40k rules yet

They're gonna be in Fires of Cyraxus.

What does a BA chapter do if their chapter master succumbs to the Black Rage?

>Plastic Sisters Preview
>warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/
you guys are assholes

>implying it'll ever be released

They get a new one.

So even less likely than I originally thought.

call dante

same as the rest of the victims they send him to die in glory, pic related

FURST FOR DAH ORKSS!!!

>I2

>Dante the chapter master has succumb what do we do?
>Was is Seth because I'm sick of hearing his whining about red ultramarines?

wat

Seth doesn't like red ultramarines.

Reminder. Bolt Action is the superior 28mm tabletop battle game. In Bolt Action you get to control REAL heroes, and not poofters in "power armour"
Grow up and play Bolt Action.

Hey /40kg/ help me decide which one of these sets to buy. Or recommend me other dope third party shit.

ralparthaeurope.co.uk/shop/phroggs-scifi-frogs-c-193/

moonrakerminiatures.com/phagons.htm

BEADY

Holy fucking shit lmao

bahahaha I always forget how absolute shit historical models are

Are firing ports not a thing anymore?

How does one use Reivers as Ultramarines?
bolt carbines?

Did they do anything wrong?

No. Your guys can fire out of open topped vehicles from the treads if they feel liks it.

They made the mistake of honouring debts

Are Kataphrons worth taking?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

How is my WAAAGH! looking boys? I feel like I'm paying a bit too much teef for the amount of dakka the Flash Gitz bring. Feedback is appreciated

Battalion Detachment
>HQ - Weirdboy [62pts]
>HQ - Weirdboy [62pts]
>Troops - 30 Slugga Boyz [180pts]
>Troops - 30 Slugga Boyz [180pts]
>Troops - 30 Shoota Boyz [180pts]
>Fast Attack - 21 Stormboyz [168pts]
>Heavy Support - 5 Flash Gitz [135pts]
>Heavy Support - 5 Flash Gitz [135pts]
>Heavy Support - Squiggoth [165pts]
Vanguard Detachment
>HQ - Warboss (Power Klaw, Kustom Shoota)[72pts]
>Elite - 5 Nobz (Kombi-Skorchas)[180pts]
>Elite - 5 Nobz (Big Choppas)[120pts]
>Elite - 10 Tankbustas (2 Bomb Squigs)[190pts]
>Dedicated Transport - Trukk (Wreckin' Ball)[85pts]
>Dedicated Transport - Trukk (Wreckin' Ball)[85pts]
1999/2000pts

if so, it will be specified on the unit's datasheet

Well if he hasn't already killed me he's probably not planning to . I casually walk the other way.

Lamenters get a lot of love here but I only see one guy posting them in /WIPg/.

You guys aren't afraid of painting yellow and checkers, are you?

how are you gonna kill anything that's actually strong, like a primarch?

Destroyers are alright, if a tad expensive. Breachers are shit.

Are Cataphractii any good? Should I be going for shooty or melee?

you paint them red and play them as blood angels

I prefer too use my own chapter than one of GW's chapters.

Cataphracti are great

Fu OP. Plastic sister made my heart skip a bit.

Drowning it in dice or with tankbustas was the plan. Maybe I should grab more powerklaws for my nobz? Any suggestions on what I should take out?

Wait so I can actually kill Hitler in that game? I guess I know which historic game I'm going to play when I turn 40.

>Only 90 boyz
Get-a-load-a-dis-git-cam

fantastic, they will fucking tank hits

That's good to hear. I've always loved the design of the armor. Any suggestions on what loadouts I should be bringing?

They are great but only if you say "your fight is with me traitor" when playing against CSM.

didn't you hear? they're releasing a new plastic sister. Heres a pic.

EZ build Aggressors, Yes or No?

>phagons
>expecting phag dragons
disappointment

>dark hair
Dropped.

The digital version is in one of the MEGAs.

Knowingly sided with traitor Astartes.

Not being grim dark

I prefer Imperial Fists

Anyone wanna recommend me some audiobooks?
I have listened to black legion and Helsreach which I really enjoyed. Not that interested in HH.

Fighting against the Imperium during the Badab War is a pretty big one

topknots = excellent hand-holds

Alright lads, I need your help. I'm putting together a campaign for my group. It's either going o be deathwatch or dark heresy, and while I have most of the early stuff worked out already, I need phrases. Chants, prayers, metaphors, all the "the blood of the martyrs is the fuel which sustains the Imperium" things you'd expect to hear from any God-Emperor fearing mortal or post human super soldier. Basically, a dozen things to respond to every situation the group finds themselves in

If you want a cheap squad of Firebats like I did that you can't pose individually, yes it's a great deal

This is 40k wargame general, not the 40k RPG general.

I curse you by giving you exactly what you want IN MUCH TOO GREAT A PROPORTION TO HANDLE:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Thought_for_the_day

>new planet is discovered in the Ghoul Stars
>an ancient race of aliens created a superweapon which will destroy the entire galaxy
>the only way to master it is to win a go kart race in a series of tracks the ancient ones built
>every faction in 40k has to field a go kart
>Imperium just rigs up a golf kart motor to the Golden Throne
>orks just have a wagon with a motor shaped rock on the back
>Tyranids bio-engineer a kart-form
Could be a new line of miniatures, just saying Games Workshop.

>Fail miserably at painting yellow
>See this
Fuck you man, I didn't want to paint fists anyway...

>Mechanicus fields an overengineered chunky mess

aight sounds good

Considering all the shit 40k games that have been made why hasn't this been one yet?
Not saying 40kart will be shit, probably the opposite.

Any idea on what loadout I should bring? Double lighting claws seems bad

Lightning claws or claw/bolter. Also grenade harness with either. Those are the only options worth it if you ask me.

Fantasy has/d Blood Bowl I certainly wouldn't mind 40kart

Yeah, like a Dark Future for a modern age.

I never noticed the kroot has tits.

>Dark Eldar isn't riding several slaves with rockets shoved up their asses in the geberal shape of a gokart

What shit tier concept art is this?

you just reminded me I'm sure there is a Dark Future video game in the works currently not much info on it though

(pic related) I plan on doing this to my grav tanks. Would this be breaking any rules? As far as im aware the Eldar skimmers use the hull for measuring purposes and not the base, correct? Would i be shunned for doing this?

No, that's fine, but also looks like a bitch to transport.

>too much piety

Sounds like we got ourselves a heretic.

Thank you though

Is there even a point to running the firebat version? The bolter variant just seems so much stronger and probably fluffier for my chapter, but I like the idea of the firebats way more.

So I came across the warhammer conquest magazine. What are people's thoughts? I think it's too expensive for what is effectively free knowledge.

Also - its my birthday. Do I go buy two Hellforged contemptors or a single chaos leviathan?

Guys, what if:

>New Tau Codex comes out
>Hammerheads (and Piranhas/Devilfish) can take Shield Drones instead of gun drones, allowing them to benefit from a 4+ invuln save

Skimmers measure to the hull, not the base. True fliers have some whacky stuff involving their base, but that doesn't matter for what you're doing.

Happy Birthday user! Personally I'd buy a gun and the most expensive bottle of whisky I could afford and fucking kill myself, but I understand if that's not your style. Chaos Leviathan sounds like an awesome project though.

what if riptides become op as shit again, this time without formations.

I've wanted this since 5th and it will never happen. hopefully hammerheads will get to shoot twice if they move at half speed tho

That'd be sweet but still wouldn't solve their problem of not doing nearly enough damage for how much they cost.

I'd consider shrinking down the models to bikes. Make it easier and less expensive to build.

Im about to start painting an army of them tomorrow, wish me luck

emperor bless you user.

>Orks: Bike
>Tau: Tetra (New model opportunity)
>Space Marines: Bike
>Chaos Space Marines: Bike
>Necrons: Destroyer
>Dark Eldar: Jetbike
>Eldar: Jetbike
>Daemons: Steed of Slaanesh, Disk of Tzeentch, or Khornate Bloodcursh (sorry Nurgle, too slow)
The Nids can feature a new bioorganism, the AdMech can have a newly discovered jetbike of some sort, not sure what the Imperial Guard would get.

I have a question about Admech Graia, I want to make sure I'm doing this right.
The 6+ to ignore dying triggers on the wound that kills the model. If a model, for instance, a Skitarii Vanguard, gets shot by, say, a Lascannon, and suffers 4 damage and fails all his 6+ invuls. Would he then "die" and make 1 6+ Graia roll, the other wounds vanishing because he already "died", or does he have to make four 6+ rolls to not die, since after passing the first, he would then take the next and "die" again, and so on? I assume the latter is how it works and that's how I've been running it, but I just want to make doubly sure.