Book of erotic fantasy

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1515/79/1515794950754.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you need a rulebook to tell you how to have sex, you're clearly not kinky enough
>But you could say the same thing about imagination and roleplaying
Hush. If the players find out, we're finished.

Has some interesting content but the art being photoshopped artistic nude is a serious drag down. Do you really expect me to believe they couldn't find a fantasy artist unwilling to draw nudity? Ultimately not worth it, if you want cheesecake and lewd humor, look into Nymphology and Chainmail Bikini.

Or the book of Blue Magic in the Encyclopedia Arcane line.

That's what I meant by nymphology.

I enjoyed reading about the sociology of sex from the different races. Though I'm just wondering why are all the short races hedonistic as fuck?

10/10 would love to have a good mature group to play it with.

Almost did once. I was going to make a perv mage for gafs and giggles.
DM said my 5th level spells would be to broken....as if they wouldn't be without this book, as if I was min maxing in any way, as if I couldn't make something actually broken.

I have fantasies about skinny girls gaining weight and getting fat. And various kinds of expansions, like vampire girls that store the sucked blood in their enormous asses. And midget girls, the shortstacks are pretty hot and expand easily. Short girls don't need to gain that much weight to be really round.

Any other good books for ERP? I'd prefer in a DnD setting but let's see what we got.
(Im forming a small ERP group soon).

Feelings...

The feat giving you +2 to any attribute, with the only downside being you can't fuck anyone, is pretty OP.

I once took that after my character gave up prostitution and established a guild called The Fawns, which was prostitution without the sex. Basically it was for cuddling, headpats, and all platonic non-sexual intimacy. Protecting children and other vulnerable people who turned to prostitution was one of their forefronts.

The name and guild is a not-so-subtle reference to the term bambi lesbian, which is just that; lesbians more interested in kissing and cuddling.

I can't imagine you'd be able to beat an actual brothel, your business wouldn't be able to uphold itself due to tour competition doing what you do and then some plus even more.

It unironically has some really interesting classes and feats. Such as the wizard who "masturbates by using scrying so much that he can scry without using his hands" and the entire "mystic pimp" class, literally summoning beings just for the purposes of getting paid for people to have sex with his summons.

It can be pretty cringe sure, and the party about the fairies getting dicked in half was kind of fucked up, but alright.

Well what else would happen if you put a 8inch dick into a 5inch creature?

These were all street workers, organized prostitution wasn't a thing. Before you say "What stops me dicking a neechan-for-hire?", each fawn wore a cursed bangle that would slap anyone who tried to lewd them with a cornucopia of curses as well as letting out a blood-curdling scream. Bangle itself needed magic or amputation to remove.

I don't recall that part.

Was there a reason someone didn't organize the whores? And wasn't there not any pimp or body guard system beforehand?

And now that a organized building dedicated to such service has been established, why hasn't someone capitalized on the idea and made a proper brothel?

Next mage plot hook! Marketing combat!!

>Was there a reason someone didn't organize the whores? And wasn't there not any pimp or body guard system beforehand?
Because it was illegal.

>And now that a organized building dedicated to such service has been established, why hasn't someone capitalized on the idea and made a proper brothel?
Because it's still illegal.

Lame. Also being illigal doesn't entirely stop my point.

So chain mail, nymphology, and book of erotic fantasy. Is there no more good ERP books?

Not even really that erotic, to be honest, way too safe.
Was a pretty funny read though.

Shit, if I wanted sexual stuff, I would be browsing x videos

I'm with 1d4chan's position on it:

>No classes that use sex as a martial weapon, even though it features plenty of sex mages, rogues and bards. Gangbanging is barely even mentioned, almost as if the authors (a man and a woman) expect campaigns that use this book to be played between two people of opposite genders looking to spice up their relationship (using dice and character sheets like fucking dorks), instead of the gathering of fat neckbeards that is your average tabletop RPG game.

>On the one hand, good on them for trying assume we're not giggling thirteen-year-olds and treat us like mature adults. On the other hand, we are totally giggling thirteen-year-olds and have you seen the average tabletop RPG group?

It's not bad by any means, but it sort of doesn't have the sense of levity you'd want in it.

It's not about rules for humping, it's for everything else. Spells and items related to sex, monsters, classes, pregnancy chance with modifiers for cross-species partners...

That's what play by post is for.

Professional cuddlers are a thing IRL

Entry pleb level: Book of Erotic Fantasy
Beginner: Nymphology
Novice: Bride Of Portable Hole. The Book Of Neurotic Fantasy
Journeyman: Ed Greenwoods Candlekeep Forum Posts
Expert: Dungeon and Dragon Magazine, Polyhedron, Kobold Quaterly Magazine FAQ, D&A to D&D writers on risque subjects and actual ingame implications content on sexual conduct and online referrals to actual interviews that feature such exposition, and actual Splatbooks
Master: The Complete Guide to unlawful Carnal Knowledge 3rd Edition (3e)
Grandmaster: Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge 3.5
Enlightened Master of Lost Forbidden Eldritch Lore: Romance and Relationships

Why does D&D 3.5 get all the sex splats? Isn't something like Shadowrun way more fertile ground?

Or even other editions?

Because D&D was written by creepy old perverts and Erotic Fantasy Artists, Shadowrun was made by commie virgins who will never get any.

Besides, Tech don't trump magic in the sex department, there's a reason we call it Magical Realm instead of Techno-sexo-fantasy.

And no- Vibrators are unfortunately, not exclusive to circuitry and baterries, we have those running on BEES. Or you know, any spell that does that sort of thing, flying penises etc-

Also this-
img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1515/79/1515794950754.pdf

Fine, at least as fertile, then. I'm just saying it's a little odd that with all the magic, technology, and big tiddy cybergoths in latex and leather, no one's published a book about how people would use it to get off. And that doesn't answer why nearly all of it is 3/3.5

The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge was actually written for 2e, it just got updated and expanded for 3e.

Where does FATAL fit into this scheme?

Here, now you don't need it

Never read Fatal- know of the anal Circumference stuff- you'd have to drop me a read.

>My pdf keeps getting posted

Truly, this was my greatest achievement as an user, and what I will be remembered for. I see it's even the latest version, since it has Acererak in the bard's checklist.

Here's the sex monsters that I know some people will want; and a list of abilities that can be applied to extant monsters for sexy games.

>Passionate: Seduction checks against this have advantage
>Uninterested: Seduction checks against this have disadvantage

>Delightful: Satisfaction checks against this have advantage
>Insatiable: Satisfaction checks against this have disadvantage

>Imaginative: Has advantage on WIS saves against foreplay
>Randy: Has disadvantage on WIS saves against foreplay
>Wondrous: Automatically succeeds on WIS saves against foreplay

>Incessant: Advantage on exhaustion checks for sex
>Frail: Disadvantage on exhaustion checks for sex
>Untiring: Automatically succeeds on exhaustion checks for sex

>Fertile: Pregnancy checks concerning have advantage
>Infertile: Pregnancy checks concerning have disadvantage

>Enduring: Can have sex for a number of minutes equal to CON
>Premature: Can have sex for a number of minutes equal to CON minus 10 (minimum 1)

>Elastic: Can expand or retract to fit any size; ignores normal size effects on sex

>Laid to Rest (Intelligent undead only): Gains a Catharsis point when satisfied by sex; moves on to the afterlife when it has a number of Catharsis points equal to CON modifier + CHA modifier (minimum 1)

For example, you might give a dragon Insatiable, Incessant, Enduring, and Fertile.

Because the writer has a shortstack fetish.

Some of these seem arbitrary. I can make my own list.

I would be far more interested if you formed a large one, user.

Good for a laugh.

Right? Why can't dwarves and halflings breed?

Can you imagine that big footed, square looking whispy bearded fuck?

The Base DC Modifier table is fine, but the Base Seduction DC strikes me as odd. It assumes a positive correlation between a person's abilities and resistance to sex, when I can easily think of circumstances where that correlation should fluctuate rapidly between positive, zero, and negative. It makes more sense to me to adapt the normal rules for Charisma checks.

Good for a laugh, especially at the "art," and nothing else. Otherwise devoid of any value, erotic or otherwise.

One you take away the blatant purpose of some of the rules, this book had some badass spells. I recall one was a spell that forced a creature to remove all their clothing, INCLUDING ARMOR. You could effectively render heavy armored foes helpless during a fight. Another spell was one that made any "item" magical for the purpose of interacting with ghosts and other etheral creatures, which can obviously be applied to weapons as well. I don't remember the spell slot required to cast them, but I remember it were pretty entry level spells.

Which one will let me get a Vagina of Holding?

Just a word to power gamers and dms, power word orgasm from book of blue magic is op as shit.

No save stun for 1-4 rounds.

Where is Scroll of Swallowed Darkness?

>orcs can't breed with elves

This is an incorrect table.

Personally, I would have preferred you keep those thoughts to yourself.

op here. id pay for that

>Humans not able to breed with anything and everything
This is possibly my biggest issue with the book, and there are plenty of other little annoyances with it too.

Was this the shitty book that insisted centaurs literally came about through a human fucking a horse, and that halflings were human/dwarf crossbreeds?

>Rape rules with "my hips are moving on their own" variant rules where the author is literally calling everyone who wants to use this a sick person
>Rules for medical abortion involving a DC 15 medicine check
This is already an absolutely fucking stellar PDF.
But seriously though, has anyone ever used any of these rulesets for their "intended(?)" use? I mean, no offence to anyone, but I don't really see what purpose these serve in a game other than a cheap punchline. Even if you somehow happened to be a group that isn't comprised entirely of nerdy giggling numbnuts, wouldn't you just rather just roll a CON save for laughs or whatever whenever you're getting laid and move on from there? If you're doing ERP and the end result is you getting off, isn't following a bunch of contrived rules the most unarousing thing imaginable? And since this is d20, doesn't the possibility of you lowballing your roll, getting erectile dysfunction, and having the sorceress make you sleep on the couch not really contribute to that goal?

Anybody who paid money for this is dumb as fuck and probably a virgin, too. There's nothing in it that anybody with knowledge of bog-standard high fantasy tropes and a half decent imagination could come up with. I've seen more originality out of Goldshire ERPer. Doesn't help that all the nude models are frumpy as hell.

This post just blew my fucking mind. Your not wrong in any way. If your going to ERP just go diceless, it seems so obvious! I mean personally I would enjoy the game of dice sex, but my partner isn't fit for rigging dice for fun dice sex. And to find someone who could do is will be impossible and it'd still be pointless Vs a single role or no role at all.

Nah, I think it's literally TBOEF's breeding table ripped from the .pdf- The book you're thinking of is one of the two versions of Bastard's and Bloodlines, which features mutliple races and templates for half-races and such.

Such as the blinking- AKA Incase got into bestiality with teleporting magical dog-knots.

>book of erotic fantasy
thots?

Homebrew shit is always the best shit for this kind of thing. You're not going to get the same level of humor and depravity in a book approved for sale on any kind of major marketplace.

There are no half-dwarves in D&D. At the very very least, it is known that human and dwarf cannot interbreed outside of Dark Sun, and Dark Sun is deliberately weird.

The original release of the PDF didn't even have the "My hips are moving on their own!" variant, just the statement that it's impossible to satisfy someone via rape. This was as much for game balance as for moral reasons - I didn't want it to be possible to go around raping people and subsequently getting advantage on social interactions with them.

But, enough people demanded that some kind of rule to that effect be put in, so I did, though I made my opinion clear on it.

Did you check the fetish table, by the way?

>has anyone ever used any of these rulesets for their "intended(?)" use?

Actually, sort of. The entire core of the document is the Pregnancy check, something I've had in my games for more than a decade for whenever players decided to have their characters visit a whorehouse or otherwise have sex (although I have always faded to black for the actual sex act itself). In fact not long after I posted the 5e Guide to Sex for the first time, it came up between two NPCs who the players had in the party and had sort-of been shipping, a dwarf woman named Eldeth and an orc man named Ront (this is Out of the Abyss, if you're curious).

Wrong. There are half-dwarfs in both Dragonlance and the Forgotten Realms. I don't know much about the former other than the fact that they exist, but in the Realms, the most well-known canon half-dwarf would be Daeros Dragonspear, the builder of Dragonspear Castle. Other canon half-dwarves include:

- Isinghar "Feyrune" Ironstar (technically dwarf/elf)
- Bryth Moonaxe
- Labrad (another dwarf/elf)
- Anthan Narlgold

>Did you check the fetish table, by the way?
>floor tiles

I'm particularly proud of that one.

Question, as long as this thread exists. The main reason why I haven't integrated a Monster Manual section into the document yet is because I can't really think of any more "sexy" monsters to include in it besides the four I already have (alraune, tentacle demon, nymph, philotes).

I suppose I could probably include something like the Hellraiser demons or tulpas, but I feel like the former are pretty adequately represented by chain devils already, and the latter can simply be ghosts.

Any suggestion?

Funny how the even 3.5 sex book is nearly 200 pages long and full of obvious shit you could have figured out yourself ("Monogamy is sex between two people," "CE characters are more likely to be rapists than LG ones," literally describing what a condom is), broken feats for no-fun minmaxers (Chaste life), and overly specific skills fucking no one is ever going to take (Craft:bondage gear)
And also tons of neat ideas and worldbuilding if you're willing to sort through the chaff that I'd totally use given the opportunity

>Journeyman: Ed Greenwoods Candlekeep Forum Posts
Wait, what?!

Not conventionally "sexy" things.
Cruel matriarchs that use sex as part of their arsenal to maintain power.
Nuns, you dolt, gimme nuns straight outta Brutal Legend!

The Forgotten Realms are Greenwood's magical realm. The version he originally created and continues to run is very different from the version that TSR picked up and published.

A few highlights:
- It's not incest if she doesn't get pregnant; most people's first sexual experiences are with their siblings
- Almost every town has at least a small brothel. "Prostitute" is a normal, respected profession.
- Everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise

That's just an NPC; I need monsters.

OGL. It's much easier to publish things like Book of Erotic Fantasy when you don't need to ask for a permission from the license holder.

Maybe sexy versions of traditionally unsexy things? Or even just include sex rules for stuff like werewolves, centaurs, and vampires. You know, the "non-human but still human enough to be a good fuck" monsters.

>Any suggestion?
Some kind of ooze, and maybe slimegirls.

>The Forgotten Realms are Greenwood's magical realm
Links?

That's mostly what I was thinking. Here's an example creature:

>ABOLETH
>Aboleths reproduce asexually, but they are ancient beyond ken and long ago adapted their bodies to be able to accommodate sex if it suited their purposes, most typically to spawn minions. For this purpose, all aboleths are considered male – no aboleth would want to be saddled with the rigors of pregnancy merely to birth minions.
>Asexual. All aboleths are asexual.
>Fecund. Aboleths can impregnate any female beast, humanoid, giant, or monstrosity. The result of this pregnancy is always a skum (see below).
>Fertile. Pregnancy checks concerning aboleths have advantage.

>SKUM TEMPLATE
>Skum are the twisted offspring of aboleths and the creatures they deign to copulate with. They are birthed with the intent of serving the aboleth and carrying out its will. When a creature becomes a skum, it retains all its statistics except as noted below.
>Senses. The skum gains darkvision out to 60 feet, if it didn’t already possess a superior form of darkvision.
>Movement. The creature gains a swim speed equal to its base speed, or retains its own swim speed if it was faster.
>Amphibious. The creature can breathe both air and water.
>Mind Slave. The skum has disadvantage on saving throws against anything that would charm it.
>Gestation and Birth. A skum takes only 3 months to gestate within its mother. Once born, it grows to maturity in just 1 year. Most skum don’t live beyond 10 years.

CON based caster, metamagic reducer prestige class (protip: metamagic reduction is powerful shit), slut class that you fuck to regain spell slots, spells that remove targets armour at low levels, no save multi turn stun spells.

Mechanically, it was full of broken stuff.

Huh interesting, so it's like a Deep One style thing. Maybe also add a generic template for non-human hybrid births which lets them get something from both parents.

To play Devil's advocate here...
>Almost every town has at least a small brothel. "Prostitute" is a normal, respected profession.
Maybe not literally every village, but you're taking a historical setting where prostitution was already common, scraping off the Judeo-Christianity, making it generally more permissive on top of that, and throwing in magic so any wandering priest can cure your gonorrhea. If you think everyone would be totally prudish under those circumstances, you're delusional
>Everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise
Most people IRL don't fall on the extreme ends of the Kinsey Scale, even if they lean heavily to one side or the other. FR's definitions of sexuality probably aren't as rigid as the modern West, for a lot of the reasons I listed above. Also this was a setting people were supposed to use for their campaigns. Campaign settings shouldn't be a list of things you aren't allowed to do, they're meant to inspire and facilitate stories. Making most of the characters bisexual is just keeping your options open for who they form relationships (or have relations) with

Bitch, he stated candlekeep forums.

Hey, I wasn't stating I dislike it (except the incest part - oh, and that time when Elminster fucked a bear), I was just stating that the Forgotten Realms IS Greenwood's Realms.

>oh, and that time when Elminster fucked a bear
Wait wut

During the Spellplague, Mystra wasn't dead, just trapped as a bear. For some reason. To end the Spellplague, Elminster had to end the curse on Mystra and release her, turning her once more into the goddess of magic. This involved fucking her. As a reminder, she was a bear.

I forget what kind of bear. But basically Elminster fucked a bear so hard that it forced an edition change.

Only in soul-crushing Japan.

It's a thing in the Pacific Northwest too, but people here are Finn-grade autistic

Kinda pointless. Having mechanics for the fug itself serves no real purpose, it should have focused on how sexuality actually works it's way in the setting, stuff like possible encounters based on various creatures types, possible plot hooks, so on. It did some of that but more was focused on stuff like sex spells that didn't really serve much purpose.

>A full brothel full of pic related
RL is so cruel. So heartless.

> stuff like sex spells that didn't really serve much purpose
But this kind of stuff does serve the exact purpose you've stated. I agree with you, but you've picked the wrong example.

D20 and the OGL were a mistake.

One Google search reveals that they are eveywhere. We live in a dark age when basic human contact is so rare as to have become a luxury.

This is fucking stupid. I mean, even compared to all the other ways they nuked the FR and killed most of its fanbase (which they then tried to get back with 5E, to the annoyance of the fans of most other settings) this was downright moronic.

Goddamn it, I used to like FR.