Infinity General: Traitorous Subhumans Edition

Infinity is a leaky 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where brutal suppression of pathetic rebel scum is the order of the day every day.

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Catalog of fluff, dossiers, and unit models
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Rules wiki:
infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup:
mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO-Uv_G4cY91ZfMy3rWOKDQL1cl7YyYzf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5JWn6xciCkYcBaTLGs6_FmFiZtCk2zm
youtube.com/playlist?list=gL0RY70TH3C0mb1n3DaRmyToH44sUck

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ
pastebin.com/PJaETXMV

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>released RPG books (+ a couple scans)
mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE-_NSe3-HU&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=DFsSJIOG1p3Q4xxg-6
youtube.com/watch?v=vE-_NSe3-HU
youtube.com/watch?v=IFz8oOAPM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=0AE21-yZ8HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENOUGH WITH THE WHINY ASIANS

Then find something else to whine about. PanO usually has no trouble with that.

>still no Indian Mutiny
>easily capable of being the true leaders
>forced to stay as obedient servants to European Masters

Why do the Hindus not have their own superior faction? They would never be anything more then a mere footnote under pan0 rule.

>saltying players actually crying a river of tears.
I'm going to buy the JSA box just in the hope that they do more of this.

Dude, Hindus are one of the founders ruling faction in PanO. So why does them even give a fuck?

Is there any official forum salt over this?

This Hindus are a literally a super power anno 2175

Poo in loo you race of rapey autists

>JSA split
It's at most just going to add some JSA units that can only be taken in JSA sectorial lists.

CB becomes stupidly unpredictable it hurts

>JSA are kicked themselves out of space chinks.
>Suddenly Invicibles and White Banner are released at once.
>Acon actually explodes.
>Nomads go full CA.
>CB trolled everyone again by putting the Khanate on NA2

Has GW pulled of this kind of BS on any of their popular factions in 40k?

CB constant hating on one of their factions is unfortunate.

We had a good run for far too long. There's been a dry spell of YJ bitching since HSN3, something had to be done about it.

Yu Jing had their moments thought, and their ISS is actually competitive as fuck. So at least they're not treated as bad as how GW treated 7e DEldar and Bretton

Also, as long as i know, Bostria is also have Yu Jing as his main. But looking at how he treated Yu Jing nowadays, i almost think of him as a masochist

OI LADS.

youtube.com/watch?v=vE-_NSe3-HU&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=DFsSJIOG1p3Q4xxg-6

He just decided to give them something to actually whine about.

NEW FUCKING BOOK?

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

>brawler
>is LE
>no beret
REEE

That likely means brawler box later.

>Biker has a scythe
insane, love it

>dual sword silver samurai guy with horns
insane, love it

running guy looks swa, the dude with the big rocket launcher is pretty cool, the regs look alright too but the 2 other mediums or whatever are IN THE EXACT SAME POSE, fucking CAD.

VIP has a kawaii kitty

>2 other mediums or whatever are IN THE EXACT SAME POSE

You mean the not!Motoko and fem Keisotsu?

This atleast give me hope that CB wouldn't fuck up the next mini release.

Ohoho yes please

Whew!

Thank goodness guys that BOW released this high quality content. The leaks were certainly ruining everything I was considering playing AoS.

>More non aligned armies

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

youtube.com/watch?v=vE-_NSe3-HU

Get Hype time.

What did he mean by this?

not a fan of the robosamurai pose, looks real stiff and makes me think of a cardboard costume

WHEN THE FUCK IS USA GETTING A HOGAN

youtube.com/watch?v=IFz8oOAPM-c

THIS WILL NOT STAND SPAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME HERMANO?

yes

Technically Maximus is PanO Hogan.

>enjoy paying out the anus for one metal model
Fucking Aristeia reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>being poor
That's not very PanO

So new info is
>new 'Uprising' book about NA2 shit, has LE Brawler with no beret but a pilot helmet instead
>army box has kimono lady HVT and some LE generic spec ops
>the Unit 731 guy has a missile launcher

It only works if Haqq gets Iron Sheik.

>It only works if Haqq gets Iron Sheik
Fund it.

Neither is Hogan you god damned commie.

>the unknown ranger is actually hulk hogan

youtube.com/watch?v=0AE21-yZ8HQ
>"Are YOU Hulk Hogan?"

>Other non aligned armies

Like what? More mercs?

That HI looks like fucking garbage. Pretty sure they just took it from RA3

Guess this explains all the yu jing weapon redesigns.

do jsa people actually use keisotsu with combi rifles? I thought they are always running around with chain rifles, because of low stats. Or can they be FO and just blind people to death?

they use them in a link team

The ninja man up the front is the fucking sex. Cat girl biker aint bad too. No chance I'll buy this, defs getting the book though.

If Keisotsu had chain rifles they'd be busted as shit. Combi is the cheapest profile they have.

So the Oniwaban TO Camo effect is now red?

At least I like the Delegate with the kitty.

Chain Rifle Keisotsu? I think you're thinking of Volunteers or Chain Rifles or something because damn, Chain Rifle Keisotsu would be the cheapest non impetuous regular order in the game.

>Keisotsu get an infiltrator Chain Rifle profile

Provided they didn't artificially bump up the price like they do with some very cheap troops (which they sure as shit would), unmodified CR Keisotsu would be literally free.

There's a reason those Volunteers come equipped with light shotguns, and it's not for the sake of having a light shotgun.

Those are some nice units IMo.

This is what happens when you let Japs touch your weapons, they steal them all. . .

They look like nomads now, should have stayed loyal.

>How could human being have such bad taste

It does like like its from RA3 and that is why it fucking rocks.

On a side note, the majority of the JSA stuff has been removed from the Yu-jing catalog.

Oh fuck, I found a retard that thought RA3 was good but knows how to use a keyboard

>MY YU-JING ASS IS ON FIRE!

Please, flip the video a bit more, put more filters and zoom in and out faster
I got seasick

I still see the O-Yoroi, Domaru, Support Pack, Karakuri, Shikami, Kitsune, and Ninjas.

I still see plenty of japanese stuff tho

Get ready for more high-quality content next week! :^)

Inquisition and Grey Knights used to be part of the same army, but in 7th they became separate small forces that practically required allied factions to be playable.

On a grander scale, all of Age of Sigmar. Don't worry, you can play with your existing models except we won't ever update their rules and the new models we produce will incentivize you to use new models exclusively in your army.

Is it just me, or do the female heads creepy and emaciated? They look like shrunken heads or starved concentration camp inmates.

>RA3 was good
please commit sudoku

>will incentivize you to use new models exclusively in your army
Don't worry, the new proxy rules will bite them in the ass, RAW you can now use the same 20 models to proxy anything as long as it's on the same base size. Absolutely no reason to buy new minis ever, except nice sculpts.

Do you really think they won't change it the second it starts being counter profitable for them?

They're exaggerating the cheekbone width to make the minis look more "asian". That makes everything else look skinnier by comparison.

I've done a tiny bit of sculpting myself, and trying to differentiate minis by ethnicity via sculpting at this scale is really, really, tricky. Easier to do it via paint scheme, IMO.

/also, still better than GW "female" heads, which are just male heads with different haircuts and some blush and lipstick applied

>They look like [...] starved concentration camp inmates.
I wonder why

The absolute state of Yu Jing players, everyone.

Shouldn't they want separation more if they support new zedong because they eliminate japan from glorious china?

I don't understand commies anymore. Just bring back Hogan to powerslam these jabronis.

The models that are getting resculpts are missing from both YJ and JSA catalogs and the new pack won't be up until it's for sale, as is standard whenever they release resculpts.

Is there anything missing except for Aragoto, Oniwaban, Kempeitai and Keisotsu?

Haramaki and Raiden.

I still have a bit of hope left over from the time when CB was cool and good.

>was

>get interested in Infinity because of JSA, fucking love those puffy pants
>really like the look of Keisotsu (minus their faces), Raiden, Aragoto, Kempeitai etc.
>"resculpts are on the horizon user, just wait"
>wait over a year, fucking nothing
>give up, buy Red Veil because the models are beautiful and I guess I could go for a mishmash vanilla YJ

>fast forward to now
>new models
>puffy pants thigh:shin ratio dramatically reduced, now they look mediocre
>Aragoto has cat ears and a fucking scythe for some reason
>GitS reference duo looks about as generic as it gets
>giant space samurai looks awful compared to Domaru/Shikami (similar design) and Yan Huo/Su Jian (similar size)

I guess I'm playing space commies from now on

>The models that are getting resculpts are missing from both YJ and JSA catalogs and the new pack won't be up until it's for sale, as is standard whenever they release resculpts.

It was make sense for newer sculp like domaru, but there was some of older models that still hanging around. I think that tell us something....

>Aragoto has cat ears and a fucking scythe for some reason
Anime reference in an anime inspired game.

I like it all except the HI. Looks silly with the horns and banners

Also the red on the oniwaban looks a lot better than the green, but looks like CA colors now

>A splinter faction destabilizing the Human Sphere even more then it already was.
>CA

Hmmm....

I'd take the occasional commie over the constant stream of
>OH FUCK WHY IS PANO SO BAD AND BORING
>I FUCKING HATE PLAYING PANO SO MUCH
>NEOTERRA MORE LIKE NOGOODOPTIONSTERRA
The forums in general are a shitshow desu.

And despite possibly being a dirty Maoist that guy's not wrong. YJ is portrayed as comically evil. Even the genocidal alien invaders get better publicity than the chinks.

Reminded me of CA as well. Even the texture on some red parts looks similar to Batroids.

YJ players are the biggest whiners out there man, some of them hilariously so.
also
>totalitarian society that openly maintains secret police and execution squads
>not evil
I'm not gonna say that PanO are good guys or anything, but compared to YJ most factions look like saints. Getting upset that an openly fascist society is getting treated as the 'bad guys' shouldn't surprise you at all.

The textured parts have always been there just in green. I paint mine in black with grey highlights like all other servo muscle things

Poses looks great on the oniwaban though

>YJ is portrayed as comically evil. Even the genocidal alien invaders get better publicity than the chinks.

That's what happened when your only source for a faction potrayal are bunch of obvious propaganda. It would make the whole faction a walking joke.

YJ whining has been falling off ever since HSN3, you still occasionally get the old >muh CC tax but it's not what it once was. PanO whining is the new hotness for now, though that seems fit to change if a third of YJ's units are removed from the faction. It's going to take a lot of whining about that for it to become overblown and unreasonable, but I think the good citizens of Doo Ching are up to it.

>Getting upset that an openly fascist society is getting treated as the 'bad guys' shouldn't surprise you at all.
It doesn't surprise me, or even concern me particularly. It's just funny to me how incompetent and mustache twirlingly evil they tend to be, even in excess of the standard totalitarian fuckery. Forum commie may have deeper issues with it though, I can only speak for myself.

The whole faction IS a walking joke, propaganda or not

Enjoy that #2

Yu Jing are the 'heel' of Infinity; a setting where everyone is more or less assholes already. That means that their fluff-pieces are made out to be propaganda (you can't take their word at face value), and their ultimately self-serving actions (though not necessarily more self-serving than anyone else's) are meant to evoke the feeling that they're inconsiderate on principle. The fact that their society is so repressed is meant to put forward the notion that they're entirely unsympathetic.

I find the subtle curelty/propaganda tone in wich the Yu Jing fluff is written to be the most notorious part of fluff. Delightful.

Epic-Awesome-badass fluff is for teenage dummies who play with Ryu in SF2.

How do you feel when your beloved Hexas network are threatened to be exposed by a mere #2?

And when the #2 cockblock a supreme HYPERPOWER to death when trying to landgrab a whole backyard planet to themselves?

THICC

Atleast they treat the japanese better than Pan-O do the Ateks.

I'll choose a faction with personality over an awesome avatar super poochie faction every day of the week.

>-"Hey guys look, is the new XWargame faaactiooon!"
>-"Catch you on the flip side, dude-meisters! NOT! Hey kids, always recycle... to the extreme! Bust it!"

>YJ is portrayed as comically evil. Even the genocidal alien invaders get better publicity than the chinks.

Art mimics life.

Are you saying that aliens exist?

No. He's just saying that Americans get better press than the Chinese.

It's more like literally everyone but Russia and NK get better press than China (or more specifically, the Chinese government). And to be fair, there's pretty legitimate reasons why.