Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2087: Robot Love Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

writeups.org/?s=&f[category]=2099 future
i.4cdn.org/tg/1519871660473.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, wheres a good place to get robot waifus?

For Marvel 2099, would people prefer discounts for powers based on your origin (There would be very few for Alchemax Employee) or stipends for each origin which apply to different things (400CP for powers with superheroes/vigilantes, perks and items for Alchemax, and anything for Drop-ins)?

Nier: Automata is the standard response. Though there are also quite a few nice waifubots in the various comic book universes. Take Platinum off of Doc Magnus' hands, he'll thank you for it. Seriously, he's not into her like she is him, he would be so very happy if she met someone else.

Just do both.

I'd prefer stipends.

Generic Dystopia Jump

What's the most trivial thing that you specifically forbid your Companions from doing?

Yes

Fucking his sister.

Writing fanfiction. It gives Jump-chan ideas.

"stipends" this

Gotta say the discount, they tend to be worth more than stipends if theres enough powers worth taking

>pic
But what if you can reproduce superior bioandroid children with them? I havent figured out how yet but its one of my goals to make a race of magic tech and flesh that reproduces sexually and can hybridize with humans.

writeups.org/?s=&f[category]=2099 future more sauce for you

Stipends Senpai

Thanks for the help user.
That's three for stipends, two for both and one for discount. For now, I'll balance it around stipends, but that'll be potentially subject to change later on.

>Thanks for the help user.
no worries mane, and will also help PlanetaryAnon

What settings would I need to go to in order to get some really really good medicine/healing tech? I can already use magic for healing and already have such installed in my medbay but I want backups and nonmagic redundancies.

Binary Domain jump when?

I'd recommend Team Fortress 2,Eclipse Phase and The Polity,

I do not know what that is user?

So I'm looking over the Bleach jump and it's a shame there isn't a Drawback that allows you to start at either the Founding of the Gotei 13
It would be dope to see Yamamoto in his prime

When anyone remembers what that is. It's a shame, it's actually a fairly decent game, but between a somewhat same-y look, poor marketing, and hinging too much on the appeal of the voice command system, pretty much no one played it.

A forgettable third person shooter where near perfect human androids start infiltrating society and going berserk and you put together a squad to investigate.

Notable for consequence based tactics (as in Morrigan disliked that) and a serviceable transhumanism plot.

Hopefully soon

If someone made a hobbit jump what would you like to see in it? What backgrounds, items, perks, specific drawbacks? If I get enough ideas I was thinking about trying to make one.

Is the Genesis jump on the drive? I can't seem to find it.

Also, is God supposed to be omnipotent in the setting, since I'm pretty sure he's shown to be unaware of a lot of stuff going on?

Hobbit, Dwarf, Wizard backgrounds
Magic Sword item
This Isn't Why I Started Jumping drawback where you constantly question why you're even here

>What backgrounds

There should be one for Dragon or Necromancer options, perhaps Gandalf and Galadriel too for the other side.

Drop in, sneaker, fighter, wizard
Perks for sneaking, fighting, wizarding with very little actual wizarding done and mostly being mysterious but good at making decisions possibly having 1 domain like animals or fire
An invisibility ring
A dragon hoarde
An acorn
An arkenstone
Be decended from durin

>Is the Genesis jump on the drive? I can't seem to find it.
Only remembered a WiP and my link 404'ed

For backgrounds you've got the choice between Man, Hobbit, Elf, Dwarf and Orc. Maybe expensive magical beast (eagle, spider or lesser dragon for example) or Maia option if you're feeling like tackling a very difficult balance.

Man would have perks and items mostly based on Beorn and Bard.

That's a shame. Thanks for the help anyway.

Arent maia really limited while on middle earth?

They are, but someone like Gandalf or probably even Radagast is still much more powerful than even a badass Dwarf. Should probably be an expensive origin, though I'm not sure how much.

Beast should be in the middle but require a relatively expensive perk to be a more impressive specimen - like the difference between the spiders of Mirkwood and Shelob, for example.

The Sims 3

>Thanks for the help anyway.
IIRC you should be able to find it via archive diving or ask around and someone might have it

If it's only available as a WIP, I won't worry too much about finding it. With that said, if anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it.

I think this is the latest one I've got. February 1?

What?

What are some good ways to prevent scps with memetic effects from effecting me?

It's the WIP that was posted on February 1. According to archives, the latest version posted.

Has the jumpmaker been seen around at all since then? It'd be a shame if the jump was abandoned.

A wip of what?

See

>cannot read the filename

Genesisanon was back the next day, but nothing since then, probably busy or something.

City of Angles has a helmet that blocks any memetic hazards and cognitohazards.

Fair enough. I'll hold out hope then. Thanks for all your help.

Limit your senses. The lower the bandwidth of the data transmission, the harder it is for them to hack your brain.

>cannot read the filename
Literally cannot on mobile.

>cannot scroll up

There is a perk for that in the scp jump so take it.

Not like he linked in the post user.

It was being talked about in literally the previous post.

A White Council seat would be nice. Translates into being part of whichever group of people are the top sages of the setting in future Jumps.

That would be a neat idea. Not sure how to do it though. Guess it wouldnt work if there was no sage analog in the setting and only gives you a seat at the table.

Just did some searching and found out there are wizards in middle earth that are not maia but they are just really rare.

Speaking of this jump, are there any other perks out there similar to Imago Dei - where you can create your own creatures in your likeness?

...would this be a book hobbit jump or a movies hobbit jump? The movie is so over the top and, well, Sauronriffic for lack of a better word that I consider it an AU like Shadows of War/Mordor.

There's Feathers of God from Angel Notes.

>"Ah, now that we're all here"
>"What about Ju-"
>Upwards of a minute of Japanese pop power metal and VFX later
"Sup, monofags. Who's up for biomancing some elf waifus after this."
>"Jumper the, ugh, Prismatic. The White Council welcomes you."

Yeah, a seat at a table where people who have some measure of political pull, intelligence and/or foresight are gathered. Like the Marvel Illuminati but less dysfunctional. Or the White Lotus in Avatar.

>Just did some searching and found out there are wizards in middle earth that are not maia but they are just really rare.
You probably don't need to worry too much about that. There's already an option for that in the LotR Jump, and Tolkien's magic is subtle and complicated.

It should be the book version by default with a movie version drawback.

Saruman canonically did that in the books. Well, he didn't have the occasion to show off at the White Council, but he did adopt a rainbow outfit that superficially looked white.

It sounds like something from Xianxia.

Gal*Gun jump when?

Power ballad entrances are a lot less common in Middle Earth than you'd think. The Vanir and Ishtari used to announce themselves like that, the world was sung into existence after all.

When you make it, user.

Not gonna lie probably movies just because I can watch them faster than reread the book. Would also leave the book open to be a jump.

>Power ballad entrances are a lot less common in Middle Earth than you'd think.
Less or more?

>

when you make it

The book is literally faster to read than watching the entire trilogy is.

Really? Guess I need to grab my copy.

Question about the Needless jump for Gene... I'm guess Loli-Clone Imports don't get memories? And are they imported as a group companion /with/ the original, or just the group of clones? Can I have them stop aging at an age later than elementary?

Also, sorry but I'm also abusing this option terribly, to clone my sapient planet companion. She's going to get a few moons to orbit her.

See: The book isn't even 300 pages and The Hobbit series is 5 or 6 hours. You can power through the book, and have better material for a jump, in a few hours.

...Do you read very, very slowly or something?

More, ugh I've been typing wrong all morning.

Honestly the movies are overall a more funner place to adventure, even if they're also more incoherent and silly. There's big fuckin' worms under the ground, and Sauron fights Gandalf, and apparently much less tension between elves and dwarves for some reason.

Hey, as someone who's been told I read very fast I know for a fact few people actually read quickly.

>pic
Yeah, this series isn't pedo bait at all. It's just a fucking joke or something. Fucking degenerates.

It's cool, man. That's what I thought you meant but I wanted to toss that out there to make sure that's what you were going for.

Is Needless done? I must have missed that, last I checked it was in WIP. Anyone mind posting?

I don't even know man, was just looking at what this robot companion would look like. Never heard of the series before I saw the jump.

Think it's still a WIP, yeah? Guy who wrote it wanted to trim it down for some reason.

Anyone got the pdf for the AdMech jump?

i.4cdn.org/tg/1519871660473.pdf

there

Look at the picture you posted then. Its a fucking nearly naked kid, just like the vast majority of the rest of the pics that get posted for the series. Defenders of the series go on and on about how its just a joke, but it rings hollow with as often as they plaster naked kids running around.

I long for the purge of pedophile weebs too, but where exactly do you see a "nearly naked kid" in that pic?

Took a while to load for some reason, but I got it eventually. Thanks, user.

The loli with the thin strip of metal covering her slit. That exact same style outfit is used in all kinds of sexy, fanservice pictures of older characters. Yet somehow that connotation and or association is meant to disappear when it's on a kid? Fuck off with that.

The series is pedo bait and it's fans are legit degenerates.

Good to see some other respectable sorts talking about the series, I was beginning to feel uncomfortable about sharing the thread with fellow Anons

You sound like the kind of pathetic normalfag who can't dissociate glorious 2D from the burning dumpster that is the real world.

Oh, look, a pedo apologist using stale Veeky Forums memes.

Believe whatever you want. Your opinions are as irrelevant as you are.

Better than stale reddit memes, faggot.

Actually, come to think of it, you're probably right. You wouldn't want anything to do with those scary 4channers. You should leave this terrrrible place before it scars you any further.

Personally I couldn't care less when I've seen worse in series there are already jumps for, and it baffles me to this day what high standards /jc/ has relevant to the rest of the board-not even the site.

Fuckin' DYN has a character with the proportions of a small child running around in a patchwork stripper outfit. Not even a pedo apologist, but if you come to play in the mud its silly to complain about feeling dirty

Lolis is the charm of this series. I don't see anything bad with that.

>Your opinions are as irrelevant as you are.
His opinions are very relevant though, representing the majority position almost worldwide. Not even moralfagging here, just pointing that fact out.

>reddit
Sure thing, faggot, everyone that disagrees with your degeneracy is from reddit. It clearly can't be someone who's been here for years who loathes you and people like you.

As are yours, fucker.

It's been awhile but I will finally have a WIP of silmarillion up in a few days. I have written all the perks and just need to work on items and drawbacks. From there it is finishing up the fluff (The damn intro text is annoying to write). There will also be a few notes because Silmarillion has a lot of stuff in it and people might be confused by me throwing out terms like Valar and whatnot.

Sweet. Are we entering the golden age of Tolkien Jumps?

>WIP of silmarillion
Cooooooollll!

>From there it is finishing up the fluff (The damn intro text is annoying to write)
Tell me 'bout it, brudda

>lot of stuff in it and people might be confused by me throwing out terms like Valar and whatnot.
Just stick the need to know details in the notes

Agreed, but there is a kind of work around, but it involves number crunching.

1) Jump into Ranma One-Half, grab the Nanban Mirror.

2) Jump into Bleach, take the 10 years drawback as it extends your stay ten years both ways for a stay of thirty years, and can be taken multiple times. Basically, you'll end up ten years before the proper start of canon, and the Jump ends ten years later than it otherwise would.

3) Use the mirror to go back in the past as far as you wanted to go so that you live out the Jump as you wanted to, the Nanban Mirror does not do anything to extend your stay in the Jump.

>DYN
Not a fan, but even so there's a difference between a character in a series and the majority of the characters in a series.

>I don't see anything bad with that.
Then you clearly have a problem. A blushing kid wrapped up in a bow and nothing else is fucked up. That's not charm, user.

You can have charming lolis. The problem is when you start sexualizing them and having them run around in the same fanservicy outfits the older sexy characters are drawn in.

Yeah, I plan to stick only to the need to know. It is picking exactly what that is, is the problem.

Where exactly do you think you are? Because in case you forgot, this is Veeky Forums. A website literally founded by lolicons exiled from SA. You can say whatever the fuck you want but you self-righteous losers are the invaders here and always have been. You've never belonged here.

What origins do you have in the Jump?