Writes own fantasy world and reads Warhammer lore

>writes own fantasy world and reads Warhammer lore
>doesn't know how to play any tabletop games and no hobby stores are around the area

Where the hell do you live that there's literally no hobby stores?

You can always find people to play online dewd. There's lots of options for it, Roll20 being a very common one

Guess why?

Look for people online then

same OP.

bought dice, D&D manuals, paint warhammer, have no one to play them with

I tried playing online and the results so far have been: 1 of them was literally insane (Like "Sacrificed pieces of their own flesh to elder gods" insane), 4 dropped out after less than 1 session, 1 was a drama queen to an actual scary degree, and 4 were just flaky.

Where abouts? I recall last I was there, there a gamestore at Makati and if i recall one somewhere in green hills. I also recall that they got some clubs at UP and Ateneo.
Anyway google that shit. Thats how i found those places, good luck

It's not always easy to find a group you click with, but keep looking and you'll find one sooner or later.

Im somewhere in Negros Occidental but i plan to go to Cebu because i heard there is a gamestore there

Okay...

Step 1) Download Dragon Rampant, an easy to follow and learn rule-set for skirmish fantasy.

Step 2) Buy some models and build them so you have two forces.

Step 3) Find a normal friend and ask them to play.

Theres Ballista Games at Cebu, there is also Alter Ego ph in mandaluyong, hobbes and landes at powerplant mall, ludo boardgame bar and bistro at makati, puzzles:board game lounge at The Fort. The list goes on pal, theres heaps in the philippines.

That's like half this board. Veeky Forums is full of people that don't play traditional games.

Please, no frogposting on Veeky Forums. Thank you.

Why are you guys like this?

Every fucking thread.

That's what real groups are like as well, though.

sorry because i found no image of a wizard wojak

You sicken me.

Why does Veeky Forums hates frogposters

its a hate symbol made by and for nazis, you cishetwhite shitlord

inb4 bait

im not even white

Because it's a tired and played-out dead meme.

Because this is a thread that OP already made ten times before, and made only so he could post his frog picture.

Not bait, that's the actual mainstream narrative of that newfag meme.
then stop being such a house negro and exist in uniform with your identity group, like a good minority should.

You got several options.

First, check around, there's usually a wargaming club or something around. Go around the internet and look up club lists, etc to try and find some people to play with.

Second, if there's really no one around, then start your own club; put out a notice online on a message board or forum, etc asking if there's people around, meet up for some games.

Third, if there's no players around at all, then try and get people into the hobby. Build a couple of armies on the cheap and offer to play a few games with your friends. Sell it as a night of beers and snacks while messing around for a bit and see if you get any takers.

Fourth, if there really is no one interested at all whatsoever, look up solo modifications or solo-based wargames; there's a few out there so even if you can't get a game against anyone, you can still play on your own.

This. Or if you can't find anyone at all, grab Swordplay which allows you to play on your own in a decent manner.

People who take [s4s] memes seriously aren't allowed to have opinions

Stop it, applesponger.

People who post [s4s] memes on Veeky Forums should really be persuaded not to.

It's an ugly image of a frog, and I don't particularly like to see it. Other people seem to feel the same way, so we post in disgusted tones to the people who post the fucking frogs. Pretty simple, isn't it?