Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Age of soup, edition.

>Plastic Sisters Preview
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/

>WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=aa9JH_iUSzg

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammerr:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Trips pick my army

first for drukhari

Sisters of Silence.

Once the eldar get absorbed by the imperium were getting female space marines. Because why not.

>Ynnari become super diversity friends
>everyone joins together
>transgenderism is forced onto everyone
>Necrons don't join the Ynnari
>get refluffed as Nazis

That doesn't sound like a thing that will happen

Am I a faggot for using artemia pattern hellhounds?

kroot

For the Ecclesiarchy!

What time does the WarhammerTV Twitch stream start?

>going this slow

Any ideas on how I could do a "red and white rose petals" effect for bases? Trying for a "gladiator" effect on the base

>primitive fishmen calling anyone else slow

elysian drop troops

gk

4pm GMT but yesterdays was cancelled for some reason so I don't know if todays will be one

Ad mech tractors

White Scars

gib sister gf

Titan Legion.

So close

I recall the “bag dice lady” store carrying some flowers. You could try that.

tartaros or cataphractii terminators, which is better in general?

>your society is imploded and all you do is stab each other like skaven
>calling anyone primitive
BRB making more battlesuits.

Honestly they had no reason to cancel, there was not a foot of snow as they claimed and everything everywhere was accessible albeit with a bit more care since people is not driving with winter tyres. most places just went full prevention for no particular reason, the uni gym closed at 20 instead of 22 just because, honestly just felt like they were taking the piss.

oh yes, this will do

>your society is being held back by the fagets you venerate like gods
>you stupidly try and trust said 'imploded society'
brb making diplomatic trades.

Hot damn.

Mono grey knights

all terminators are awful so pick whichever you think looks cooler

only other one I have of her, got it from one of these threads actually

eldar corsairs

>held back
>literally one of the most advanced races with but a mere 5 millenia of work

>talkin' shit about M"ao, gate keeper of the pe'ople

what makes terminators so awful?

Chaos Renegades

gk again

The abundance of d2 weapons and their high point cost but low output really hurt them

sob

>veterans of 1000 marines
>BS/WS 3+

Multiwound elite infantry gets chewed to pieces this edition.

check em fag

Yeah termies badly need a major upgrade; they should be absolutely devastating. On recent performance I'm worried that they'd redesign them and make them hideous though. Terminators are perfect looking already.

Bwahahaha

only reason tau are anything more than cavemen is because some other smarter race (necrons or eldar being the most likely) uplifted them.

Enjoy your subpar army nerd.

Bueller?

this is the power of the omnissiah!

>Farsight went and did his own thing
>this somehow means the ethereals are holding back the same society they saved from self destruction

They need WS/BS 2+, slightly reduced points, and the ability to deepstrike their beacon onto the battlefield.

I don't have any plasma guns - what special do I arm Cadian Infantry Squads with?

It's just safety. No point adding to danger when not essential aka a gym.

Nothing, terminators are fairly solid now, just not high tier enough for tourneyfags to consider.

Their only real problem is you can't do terminator theme lists because of the reserves cap.

T4

>farsight did his own thing, proving the ethereals are the only reason they're following the Greater Good

Lasguns.

Pure Tempestus

what is TH/SS

I like that they're indirectly acknowledging Stormcast are a power armour faction.

Perfection

Can a Cadian army circumvent the plasma killing himself by remaining stationary in his movement phase?

Can I circumvent the plasma killing him if I use a command point to reroll his dice?

Primaris marines with a 2+ save when?

Kroot

no
yes

Don't fix what ain't broken.
Greater good carved out a nice little empire that is constantly getting better at everything.
It just has its moments of naivety such as thinking the eldar could at any point be trusted.f

>Implying cawl has any clue how to master craft power armour

If they did primaris terminators they'd make da big bux easy

Here, I found a list of releases
>Primaris Assault Marines: NEVER EVER
>Primaris devastator marines: NEVER EVER
>Primaris Terminators: NEVER EVER

Hope that helps.

My theory is that it's the (or one of the) last Old One. A Kroak-like guy who survived the War in Heaven and has made one last ditch effort to save the galaxy through an uplifted/genetically-tweaked race. There aren't many non-Chaos beings that could've made the warp storm that saved the Tau and allowed their growth. The Ethereals seem like genetically altered Tau which apart from Old Ones only Dark Eldar Haemonculi get up to, but this doesn't seem like their sort of deal.

>farsight is doing better without ethereals than the tau have done with them

I just want centurion sized primaris terminators, is that so wrong?

what's the difference between these two reroll rules to make it so?

they look so happy

holy shit this is like the third time in a row some idiot has got gk's from asking us lol

Nothing. Keep your ablative wounds cheap and plentiful. Your tanks and heavy weapons teams should be dealing the heavy damage.

plasma is the unmodified roll.

He doesn't know Cadia's rules. You can reroll out of a failing plasmagun.

>war of dakka

yeah, I'm a tard. thought cadia was just adding 1 to hit.

you're right, both give the save from plasma.

Yes you can, but you can only reroll a die once. Once you use your cadia reroll, you cant reroll it again by spending a command point.

A reroll is not a modifier, its a reroll.

Soooo what’s the deal with this model?

Nice.
So if I'm a cadian army with 9 command points to spend, why would I ever not fire the big boy mode

I guess some of the other command point abilities are op too so I might just want to do something else with my command points.

Actually, adding +1 to hit rolls does modify your hit rolls of 1 to 2 and still avoids the overheat.

Probably the same fag

How are you playing Cadians with fewer than 14 Command Points?

isn't plasma specifically unmodified rolls of 1?

>why would I ever not fire the big boy mode
I always do anyway. Any army.

Grenade launchers and a few flamers. Plasmaguns are great though

Go look at the 2nd ed termies rules then compare them to the current ones

Nope. That said your roll can never be modified below 1 so Alpha Legion and Night Lords turn your rolls of 2 into 1.

Honestly the reroll strat is a waste of a command point when you consider what else the guard have to offer. Use your mass firepower like HB's and autocannons to sneak through a wound onto your opponents biggest nastiest unit, and then use overlapping fields of fire to let the rest of your army nuke it.

If Torchstar got ahold of Shadowsun, what would she do to her?

No
Yes
Get a medic for your plasma command squad and carapace armour to your plasma vets if you want to make them more reliable.

P-Putin?

Tell her to go pet her kitten

Please, Putin's way more handsome
Headpat?