Soon

Soon...

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST MARKET SELL THEIR BAGS? FUCKING PLEASE SELL WHY WON'T YOU FAGGOTS JUST FUCKING SELL FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey look its /u/-IIII---405---IIII- again

Very soon.

I hope you don't have plans this weekend. You're going to be throwing a party now.

>0.7$
>WOW IT'S REALLY A SIGNAL 1000$ TOMORROW GUYS

You know it's just stagnation before death? It's just another slavshit scum project.

Yeah you're right im selling all mine rn, you should too

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = BmwhT57

Check that discord for yourself...

>28 Billion market cap
>ever

LUL keep dreaming linkies

I've already sold everything and bought Verge.

look mama a no linker without tendies

This is the shittiest shitcoin that has ever shit on biz

Im in a lot of discords senpai , like a lot of people here. But I'll tell you flat out I only frequent two, and neither one is a PND.

See you on the moon boys.

>tfw other anons use my gf's drawing

>mfw I told myself to buy LINK when it go down to ~15 cent
>I forgot about it
>Now 0.70

gibs invite to two best servers. premium signals is my current favrit,

It will be 0.5 tomorrow, maybe even less, don't worry.

>actually putting your gay sig on a drawing that looks like it was made by a 13 year old
dont do this
someone get a jap to make the art

>and bought Verge.

This. At least verge has real devs and it solves a real problem. Not a pedo Russian Slav drug addiction cuck fucking underage girls in fucking brazil.

Okay I will buy in when it reach 0.15 again

Really lol?! I love that picture. It's so crisp and clean. Awesome little mascot. Give me her mew and I'll tip her for her work.

I'm trolling, user. Don't listen people in such threads.

You missed about a couple dozen larger moon missions by more established coins in that time, why would you be upset about missing LINK?

Does this something to do with CL?

Because it's the only one I predicted myself and I fucking missed it.

It's 0x42D8a103c224EFE0113a24047B04C5a795306Ad0

Yeah but at least she's a fellow linkie. Doesn't know about this place though, thank god.

hggggnnn

The ISO no. seems familiar to me. Can someone explain..?

probably yes

Soon? How about right fucking now?

Anyone see the reddit thread taking off? This is first LINK thread that's really gotten a lot of attention since SIBOs. This nigga in the pic is shilling hard with good info.

You on Veeky Forums? Keep up the good work senpai.

I just gilded his post.

oh my god. i need to sell my dog to buy more linkies

Nice post now delet this

Fuck you. Chainlink is the trojan horse that (((banks))) are salivating over now but will make them and the lawyer class obsolete. It's time.

>no link channel
lmao link so shit even fucking scammy0x has a channel

>he thinks I don't know this

some user just posted this in the FUN thread
Are all coins going to get coin-tans?
I fugging hope so