Extreme usecase

>extreme usecase
>manipulated successfully by ONE whale
>won't be listed on binance for another 4 months. Bittrex never.
>made by 16 y/o cryptoinvestor
>almost every actively traded coin is at a new ath, bounty hasn't hit its ath from a week ago, even after a pnd group
What a shit coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

anti-captcha.com/mainpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol how did no one see all the bots in the threads

I'm up 2x so whatever, gonna ride this one out.

3 eth is literally enough to stop this coin cold. 10eth if you want to send the price down a few pennies

scammed

>manipulated successfully by ONE whale
First of all, brainlet, he wasn't succesful. He never was able to fill his huge ass buy orders. Secondly, the fucking MC is so low you have to be severely retarded to think that an obscenely rich faggot with a fuckton of free time on his hand couldn't manipulate the price. Additionally, it's only on kuckcoin where high volume is difficult because it crashes every two minutes. Go wash your hands, streetshitter

>Bittrex never
who cares about shittrex in 2018?

No shit. But guess what it won't be on binance for a few months. January is already crossed off. So you're going to wait 4 months for an increase when the whole crypto market itself already 4x'd

This coin isn’t worth shit. It’s a fucking site with bounties posted.

Okay, so "no shit' was an admission of retardation and incorrect information. January isn't crossed off, the founders are speaking with Binance reps to be fee listed, which if happens, implements BNTY onto Binance immediately.

yeah bounty will be next week on binance...so NO shit coin.

Best team and project ever!!!

nice try to fud btw...but you wont get cheap bnty!

I hope you two are right then

Those were shills. bots cant solve captchas

>this pajeet engrish
lmao enjoy your bags
Why would people use a specific coin to pay others for work when they could just use ETH/fiat?

Bots+Veeky Forums pass

Hold up right there feller. Why this ain't no shitcoin, it's got plenty of use case. Why if I didn't have a nickel for every time one of you pajeets was trying to fud my token here I'd be able to buy the Lousianna Purchase.

come on boy...read the white paper,, check out the alpha and come back and cry more because you missed this hidden gem

I didn't say it would happen, but the founders have been letting the community know that there is discussion between them and Binance.

it's just a matter of time, they are open to pay the listing fee

bounty payment can be any currency, not just bounty. Check the alpha out and you can see bounties are listed in many different cryptos and currencies including usd. Spend some time researching a coin before trying to call it a bag

This is the shittiest of shitcoins. Just PnD all day, every day. Stay away user.

>no capital letters
>misuse of ellipsis
>double comma for some reason
>inappropriate use of the word boy
Fuck off back to your shitstained country rajesh. I bet your boss believed that you were actually fluent on a native level, kek. That was probably the first scam you pulled, before coming onto Veeky Forums to shill your shitcoins.

lol you are obviously out of fud comments, boy ,,,

>bots cant solve captchas
anti-captcha.com/mainpage

Bots can't solve captchas, but they can have an assembly line of pajeets solve captchas for their day job.

I see a bullrun forming
>increasing volume
>buy orders outrank sell orders