Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Weebs In Every Faction edition

>Plastic Sisters Preview
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/03/Adepta-Sororitas-preview-part-1-plastics-at-lastgw-homepage-post-1/

>Tau in every campaign book
youtube.com/watch?v=aN7nsQ4lKGE

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamster:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for Khorne

Second for Rowboat Gorillaman likes to rape little children

Local madman actually draw and 3d printed an entire modular fortress, and gifted it to my club.

I never had any experience painting 3d stuff.
I feel like it needs some processes first, to make it smoother.

Do you have suggestion?

Sandpaper...

This ruined building is perfect scale for warhammer 40k!

*blocks your path*

xth for grumpy necron

pew pew pew pew

You got me with that plastic sisters thing you tremendous faggot

ratling barracks.jpeg

Oh no, they're breeding titan-sized Genestealer cultists!

Yes, of course.
But I heard of some people using some kind of "filler" spray.
And maybe there are other tricks I don't know about it.

>I love her
>I respect her
>I want to protect her

Hello all.

Can you post a bunch of Admech memes please.

Thank you

Gonna run some wraithblades with my ghost elves. Are swords or axes better? Also Wave Serpent or can they manage footslogging if I'm strapped on points?

>I want her to put her big tits in my face

This would look great for dystopian wars maps. How much does it cost?

this is so true. fuck russ

protect that smile user

>Plastic Sisters Preview
I don't know why I bothered clicking. What's taking WGE so long anyway? Sisters were supposed to be released this week.

Web strike em, you really don't wanna foot slog.

>Oh Emperor yes

I want a sisters gf

Too bad the minis look like dogshit

Magnus did nothing wrong.

Technically speaking SoB do that in game.
They are an alpha strike army after all.

So right on your face turn one is a thing

But I don't have access to the craftworld stratagems... I'm going pure ghost elves.

>I want a sisters gf
That's incest

If I'm running a big unit of Death Company do I need Sanguinary Guard? I never brought them last edition because they were so overcosted.

I want a sisters of battle gf*

We're all related in some way user.

Wait what, you have pure ynnari?
Is that even possible thought it just overlaps.

Oh shit

why are sororitas so hot and cute?

Yeah but your dick was near some thing near your sisters koos koos

*blocks your way*

Only Orks get to whine about old models, everyone else shut the fuck up and fuck off, especially Imperiumfaggots

No i am not Ork players, I just see what desperately needs new release

Because they're so cute it's hot.

Exercise and makeup

Because they're non-canon.

Yeah but eldar and sisters are the only ones I complain about. Also some csm.

name any cooler weapon

>And the High Lords of Terra declared "Let the sisterhood take up arms in defense of our holy God Emperor... no fatties tho"

Because they're uggos with dried up vaginas who do nothing but pray to the emprah all day.

/40kg/, clear this up for my uneducated, plebian friend; it's pronounced cust-ode-ees, correct?

Pulse rifle.

Veeky Forums and /thicc/

Little known fact, if you look closely you can see a tiny commisar executing cadia before it broke

fuck you taufag

I dream of a day when we all get cosplay gfs, when we all get big fat 40k tits in our faces

>Needing some crude blocky """weapon"""
>His body isn't a weapon

Tau need new minis, we haven't had a release in almost two years.
TWO
Y
E
A
R
S

The Ice Gun

>Gets hot
Now your weapon isn't cool at all.

With the fanatical training alone would eliminate the fat ones

Combi plasma is shit though. Actually maybe the worst combi unless you just want plasma.

I mean I'm putting it all in a Ynnari battalion. The units gain strength from death but lose all the craftworld benefits so I can't use that stratagem unfortunately.

It's probably weaker this way but maybe fluffier?

>panties

What a cop-out. Why go to all that effort with the cosplay and then not go commando?

eldars are shit

Well with 40k getting more normal than ever we will get there sooner rather than later.

Hell even my third world country local cosplayer are planning a SoB cosplay

Well at least there is a silver lining to the casualization.

I made it from cornflakes carton.

Do they actually lose the strategems?

Attention whoring cosplayers are an odd breed. Discovering modesty at random

>Adeptus Custards

don't. if 40k gets bigger sjw will destroy it. see vidya, comics and movies

Cust-ode-ace

But you're in the clear as long as your don't say custoads as far as I'm concerned.

>custard lace

would you like to ride culexus ride?

Custard.
It's the British way of saying it.

To be fair, GW Legal does more to destroy 40k than any other third-party group. Look at how little fuss was made about PETA complaining about Space Wolves, aside from Matt Ward writing a piece of fluff afterwards that people *liked.*

You can expose surfaces to acetone vapor and it will soften and smooth out the rough texture. There are video tutorials on how to do this.

whamustodes

Think that's banned typicaly.

There are no wolves on Fenris.

Fucking peta deserves to be nuked.
Not even the moral shit, they're the worst to animals.

I mean it's not even as all out as it could be based on the art.

But I enjoy all 3 of those things still. Is it wrong of me to want my 40k Bros to all gets tits in our faces?

Does sound shiny. A Warhound is what, 2k points? Mathhammer says that the 13-14 Dunecrawlers you can buy for that will laser and stubber it to death in one round, but they are much less cool.

>Porphyrion
Now there's an idea. Good punch, cost isn't too exorbitant in points and a weapons loadout worth converting. Two or three would make for excellent Apocalypse support, and they can happily oneshot a Land Raider, a couple of Russes or a pack of lighter vehicles per turn.
Looks a little odd standing around next to small Dunecrawlers, though. Maybe convert some kind of massive artillery crawler like that Shadowsword conversion some user did?

emperor of mankind cirka 014M03

They come from an orphanage that provides Navy SEAL-tier training to pre-teens, realistically fatties wouldn't even make it to graduation let alone be one of the elite few selected for the Sororitas orders militant.

I'm sure the Orders Famulous probably scoop up the chunky monkeys for assigning to planetary governors they want to keep an eye on who want secretaries with a bit of junk in the trunk.

Yeah, you must have a full detachment of only units with the craftworld keyword to gain access to the craftworld stratagem.

I just can't fit the points in for another wave serpent... either my wraithblades are going to have to walk or I'm going to have to drop them.

Let’s kill house pets to free then from slavery!
The flying fuck?! Kids from shithole countries would love to have the standard house pets have in the first world

>tfw too intelligent to be normal

Sounds reasonable mr.tau player. How about some new big battlesuits?

There's lots of cooler guns, but there's lots of shitier ones, too. And to be fair, I have trouble thinking of a single melee weapon that is better.

>heavy blight launcher
>6 shot 36 inch plasma gun reroll wounds

Wew lad tell me why people don't recommend this.

Maybe GW will be the first company to thwart the sjw game, not because they intend to but simply because of their generell incompetence and tendency not to pay attention to silly things like market research.

Is that a fucking tail???

master blaster of disaster

true kin have all the cool gear

t. jealous mon'keigh

>Jon joins the Deathwatch

> Anyone gives a shit PETA at all.

This. Holy fuck does GW not know how to do their own shit.

Yes. Iota from the Horus Heresy was cute. CUTE.

I wanted to protect her.

If her body was truly a weapon she wouldn’t need drugs.

>vidya
That is killing itself with fucked up business practices and poor decision making gamergate didn't effect things much industry wise.
>comics
Were already dying the pandering was an attempt to find a new audience, that and the guy in charge of marvel comics is an idiot that got kicked off of any decision making from the movies.
>movies
We are in a reform period for Hollywood most of them are now starting to feel their bubble pop from the internet taking their business.