mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamster:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

40k is fun!

Post what youre working on!

*Blocks your path*

>ask khayon
Is that ADB's tumblr? Please say it's just a silly fan's thing.

Redshirts need to be sent to anti-fascist reeducation camps.

I just realized the whole intense fascism/dystopia element acts like a natural filters to normies like in that picture that describes the decay of a hobby, feelsgoodman

It's actually this fuckface right here

lol, so if 40k wasn't grimdark we'd have to deal with people like this? Thank Christ

Why are you linking to some random guy none of us know?

And a tasty new addition by this other retard

oh so it's a literal who not someone who can actually subvert shit from the inside

>you didn't ventilate your air as you used plastic cement
>you didn't wash your sprues in soapy water
>you didn't paint that small hidden area of your favourite model

>There is no place for them in our halls

the cringe is so real

This is the kind of fucking retard that hated starship troopers for promoting fascism.

Adding the highlights to a unit of 20 termagaunts. This will finish my first painted unit of Nids.

As if that guy even plays 40k in any location let alone a hall.

It's now on the list of overwhelmingly faggy things a person could say ever

Tumblr is a den full of these types, there's even a writer for Black Library there with his blog, he seems to be hiding it somewhat but he's a shithead like the others

>They exist, and as long as they aren't rooted out, they corrupt us.
This guy has been playing too much inquisition.

Well the book did. The movie satirized it.
And I've seen /pol/kids worship the movie thinking it's serious.

This is satire right?

Sadly not

That's not really adding anything to the discussion or relevant.

Have you rooted out the Heresy in your gaming group anons?

Cultists could be hiding and corrupting you right now!

>Cast them out until they comply with my politics
>implying a game store is actually going to kick out someone who isn't actively driving customers away
>There is no place for them in our halls
>LARPing this hard
WEW LAD

>redeem themselves, if that is even possible

i love it when obese beta orbiters LARP as moral judges

He killed millions.

The discussion is about people not able to separate fictional fascism from the actual advocacy of fascism.
I was just pointing out how it's a two-way street.

distracting from the /pol/ trash...

I am reading the new Lukas the Trickster novel. In it Lukas knees a charging Blood Claw in the balls. The poor young marine locks his legs and whimpers in pain before stumping down on the floor in agony.

I thought you guys said that Marines have their privates removed.

Why?
It just seems defensive.

You're the only one getting defensive.
You one of them /pol/kids?

Redeem themselves if even possible sounds similar to the examples of what he dislikes about 40k. It seems to close to satire. Is someone that unaware?

>LARPing
There's no fucking way this guy would say dick irl. He's just a keyboard warrior trying to earn virgin points that he thinks he can spend on pussy.

The spikes on the helmet just made me consider something. Why not make a chainsaw-helmet accessory?
>in melee with astartes
>headbutt him and eviscerate his face off

Well, yeah. But what if GW started listening to these keyboard warriors? Like Marvel and what-not?

>People rather respond and post /pol/shit than discuss warhammer
I fucking hate you faggots

I'm not the one who replied to someone who hadn't spoken to me, to point out something that's already obvious to deflect from the point.
Nothing you've done is informative or useful, adn your actions lead me to believe that something about what I first said triggered an emotional response from you.

>Is someone that unaware

m8, I've dated/hung around people with personal crusades against anything under the sun, they lack such self-awareness that I'm sure the best way to make them vanish into thin air is to stick a mirror in front of them

And it's not even limited to SJW memes either, literally anything is worth getting angry over OR dehumanizing someone for

Luckily GW hasn't been completely subverted from within, so that's unlikely to happen. Additionally they don't have Disney to fall back on, they have to keep their fans somehow

They don’t. They’re basically indoctrinated and possibly chemically sterilized. The lone wanderer in the Slaanesh story(supposed Grey Knight) had to close his eyes as he walked through a field of dancing daemonettes because “he was still a man”.

*blocks your path*

These weeks without releases fucking suck, dude.

Aren't Marvel comics selling poorly currently?

i'm bad at mathhammer, hoping Veeky Forums could help me out.

a baneblade vs multiple russes for aprox same point cost. which is better? i dont usually care too much as i tend to run rule of cool but i dont want to get my ass stomped either against my opponents.

Indeed. Disney doesn't give a fuck about the comics. They earn a drop in the ocean compared to the movies, and the movies are their own canon with a much larger fanbase, now so they're no longer beholden to the source material.

>new Chaininator armour
>Chain-shoulders, Chain-knees, Chain-feet.
>Throw yourself at the enemy for glorious carnage

Daughters of Khaine is coming out in like 1 hour.

What do I gain from washing my sprues.

>this much buzzwords
Yep, you're and offended, fascist-worshiping /pol/kid now projecting your asspain in a desperate attempt to "win" the online debate on the anonymous chinese cartoon image board

40k releases. I won’t care about Smegmar until I get my Cthulhu elves.

guard

Oh, keep saying that and this will happen to 40K sooner than you think, dear user

How's 8th treating your favorite faction on the table and are you winning more than losing /tg?

Kid: "I want to buy some Marines, Sir!"

GW: "Cool. But say, are you a feminist or do you like people of colour?"

Kid: "What?"

GW: "Get outta my halls, naziscum!"

It seems like you're just trying to bait me into continuing to respond to you.
So I'm choosing to end this conversation now.

>unholy whirring noises
>gibbering CSM run into sight
>tackle marines down and just flail around like autists
>entire chapter killed

multiple russes

samefag
go play in front of a mirror if you want attention

>Blood Angels
Literally winning every game because Death Company, Lemartes and Slamguinius with DVoS stratagem.

Stripping, I forgot I put these in over a month ago

40k already has bad writers that add in their own OC donut steels.

The book did not.

>this much buzzwords
>you're and offended, fascist-worshiping /pol/kid now projecting your asspain
lol, irony

the russes I would assume, but with the baneblade you both enjoy the rule of cool, plausibly intimidating an opponent, and seething anger as he inevitably destroys it by the end of first turn

>GK
Still have an incredible losing streak with them.
>DE
Pretty decent so far, a couple of close losses.
>T’au
Waiting for codex to drop.

>Cool. But say, are you a feminist or do you like people of colour?"
Sir I play salamanders.

Anyone here order rusky-cast shit from ebay?

Got my eye on a deredeo, oop termy chaplain and possibly the oldschool daemonettes. How have your orders from the russian federation gone?

So, wanting to colonize the token black guys?
*triggered*

>Necrons
Literally one step above gay knights. Always lose.

>Imperial Knights
Complete shit now. Only win against elite armies

>Guard
Hated by everyone . Undefeated after 9 games

>Deldar
Still waiting for a codex. About 60% wins
meanwhile index is soft raping the lore

Pretty fucking awful
Wish i was still back playing 5th desu

I see. Here is your welfare check and your reparations, Master, Sir.

>Playing with the official rules when they still play like a skirmish wargame from the 80s
Nah, I love the fluff but just reskin other wargames to it. Makes my life a lot better. Also lets me integrate with dark heresy campaigns easier.

But sir I am black.

>meanwhile index is soft raping the lore

wat

why would I ever take space marines in a world eaters list?

Not black enough.
It will never be enough

But are you black enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

Why would you ever take space marines in any CSM list?

Fuck you. Get out of my head...

I play DE as well. The first couple months were pretty sweet. Now with most factions have a codex the index is feeling relatively soft.

What do you mean by the index raping the lore? Is it Coven stuff losing alland I mean all of its punch from 7th.

I started a nid army just to play something with more depth.

what, they gonna make horus a black woman? Fuck off, the problems that face 40k aren't and won't be feminism. it'll be zero customization profiles, mono pose kits and garbage sculpts. they are slowly sucking the Your Dudes out of 40k and its not because blacks are suddenly interested. Its because GW don't know what the fuck they're doing. we're all just a bunch of abuse-victims too dumb to leave before it kills us.

>admech
.-.

>And I've seen /pol/kids worship the movie thinking it's serious.

There's a difference between
>hurr I have no idea this is satire and I love it

and

>I realize this is portrayed as satire, but, perhaps unbeknownst'ed've to the author, he does make a compelling case. And given the reality of that fictional universe I think that kind of society is needed.

The last example is why /pol/ likes both 40k and Starship Troopers.

Female nids?

What is his fucking problem?

Index lore sucks and minor shit like giving lilith drugs just pisses me off

*blocks your path*

If SJWs really want representation why do they need to adopt the identities of already established characters?

I don't mind diversity, but it should add something rather than high jack the success of others.

PRIMARIS BAD

*clears a path*

It's funny because the redesigned helmet looks like a monkey's face

She needs them to cope with siding with the Ynnari and not Vect, they will all get theirs though when Vect reveals his plan pic related.

damn, you got me

think GW will ever make the fluff stop sucking ass?

It's been 30 years since it's been good you do the math.

I don’t mind diversity either. I mind that the diversity is the defining trait of x character/faction. The Celestial Lions are an example of good diversity. They’re defined by their deeds and brotherhood aspect, not because they’re a literal African tribe. Bad diversity is when the character is black/gay/genderqueer/transautist/etc and that’s their defining feature.

The path is finally open, after all this time.

I mean... they have to get it right eventually... right?

> Implying he can actually do something about the growing nazi movement in America.
> Implying he isnt part of the issue by trying to further alienate people who are currently redpilled, but not yet blackpilled on fascism.
My journey was only encouraged by faggots like these. This hobby was one of my precious few escapes from the society that is rapidly degenerating all around us. I would have been perfectly happy to just hate black people and spend all my time painting plastic spess dudes. But faggots like these fucking ruin my hobby.

I encountered someone like this in real life. A fatfuck mtf tranny who ranted at people in the local geedubs about radical leftie things. He was so much of a regular that I packed my shit up and went to a different store