Gamefinder/Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Reposting for new thread:

>System
Wild Talents
>Times Set (with timezone!)
(This isn't set in stone) Thursday 6:30pm EST
>Method of Play
Discord
>Voice or text
Text only, VC will be available for ooc but I (the GM) won't be in it.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Just PM me
>Additional Notes
Based off of the Wild Cards book series but no knowledge is required.

Players will have the option to play as either Winners or Lucky Losers, with some benefits granted to those who choose the latter. The campaign is meant to be street tier and players who attempt to make characters above that 'weight class' will be denied like the faggots they are. The only character requirement is that they are willing to be convinced to become a vigilante, even if their motivations are purely self-involved.

Also: This is my first time on Wild Talents at all, let alone as a GM, strap in for retardation

Cont for setting desc.

After the second World War a German bioweapon dubbed ‘Roulette’ by the media contaminated the world's water supply, though nobody knows how. Roulette was designed by the Nazis in a bid to create super soldiers but there's a catch, it never worked as it should.

For the majority of the infected population, it does nothing at all. For those it does react to, it isn’t instantaneous; the virus lays dormant only to activate in response to extreme stress. Most of the people who undergo the activation die in their own special way, these are the people who lost the Roulette, the Losers.

Roughly a quarter of the activated population make up what the media has dubbed 'the Lucky Losers', they survived the virus but have been left as freaks and mutants. The last handful make up those who've received the intended boon, they gained abilities. This group of people are split into two camps, the larger of the two are the Flukes, people who’s powers have left them with in-built party tricks and not much else. The smaller portion are the Winners, people with real-life superpowers.

No matter what someone gets from the Roulette, from Loser to Winner, they never meet the exact fate as someone else. There are no constants.

It's the late 50's and the Red Scare is running at full power, the US has placed extreme limitations on the people that have survived the Roulette. Winners and Flukes are expected to expose themselves to the gov’t as soon as they can and not doing so is a federal crime. Registered people lose voting rights, are places on a public ‘blacklist’ and they can be drafted into the gov’t service on a moment's notice. Not all Winners are willing to go gently, however. Starting with NYC's guardian angel who dubbed himself the Watcher, there's a new movement among Winners to take up the role of masked vigilantes, fighting against both the government and the criminal underbelly of America.

Because I'm retarded and forgot, Discord ID is AnHero#5885

>GM/Player
GM, looking for 3-4 more players.
>System
Shadowrun 5e.
>Time
4pm PST / 7pm EST on Wednesdays.
>Voice/Text
Voice
>Method
Discord with roll20 for map and game information. You’ll also need Chummer 5e for CC.
>Contact
Vac#7789
>Additional
I draw inspiration from stuff like Payday, the Heat, Blade Runner, the Oceans series, System Shock, MGS, Hotline Miami, etc. I tend to GM in a black mohawk style, but that's subject to how the group approaches runs.

bump

>You'll need a program to make a character for a children's game
Setting the bar real low there chappie

>1. Player/GM
GM, looking to set up an all new game (new players in general, welcome)

>2. System
5e

>3. Time available
We would play Saturdays 6:00pm EST

>4. Voice or Text
Voice

>5. Method of playing
Discord for Voice and dice rolling

>6. Contact
Discord: Trakiman#0761

Just DM me for details and we'll talk. I have some story details I would like to share.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Burning Empires
>Times Available
7 PM or later, MST (UTC -7)
Mo, Tu, Th, Sa, Su
>Method of Play
Voice over Discord. Perhaps a dash of Roll20 if the Discord dice bot isn't good enough.
>Contact Info
Kasdaye#8474
>Additional Notes
Welcome to the third semiannual attempt to find enough players to start a game of Burning Empires, a sci-fi game of alien infiltration and invasion using the Burning Wheel system.

I am more than happy to teach the setting and system. Rookies and veterans alike are welcome.

For those unfamiliar with the setting I would describe it as a mix of Dune, Foundation, and Warhammer 40k while the enemies of the setting are body-snatching parasites like Stargate's Goa'uld or Animorph's Yeerks. In much the same way as the Yeerks, the "Vaylen" are attempting to infiltrate, usurp and eventually invade your world. Your job is to save your planet and fellow humans from being hulled and turned into hosts for the millions of Vaylen waiting beyond the borders of the Iron Empires.

Sent you a message, chummer.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Storyteller (VTM)
>Times Available
Monday - Friday from 12pm to 11pm (American central time)
>Method of Play
Roll20
>Contact Info
Mugumbe#2159
>Additional Notes
Looking to get into WOD for the first time.

I'd join if it was a text game.

>GM/Player: either or
>System Preferred:d&d 2e, 5e or pathfinder
>Times Available (with timezone!):any time any day until i'm not a neet anymore eastern time
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc):discord
>Contact Info:@gaelicSpectre#0522
>Additional Notes:the type of game i'm wanting depends on system, if it's 2e it'll be very simple dungeon runs with minimal story, if it':s 5e i have kind of a wishlist.
With pathfinder we would have to plot something out. As well as teach me the rules.

Voice or text? Also do you have a wishlist as a GM or as a player? And what's the wishlist?

Text ,either (though i'm a crappy gm)and here
>The party is looking to become evil warlords, but given the fact they're all just a bunch of spurned outcasts, they have to start small.

>An all mono monster race party in a self aware setting in which the monsters do the unthinkable and take up class levels to better protect their clan

a campaign set in a world with yugioh type lore.

a stronghold management and protection game

Player

I'd really like to play some Rogue Trader, or maybe Deathwatch. I find the character/ship creation for those games to be really entertaining.

I'm available pretty much any afternoon after 5PM EST, until about 11PM EST. Available pretty much all day on the weekends, I live in a pretty rural area and have nothing going on locally. (Which is why I'm trying to find a group online).

I've used Roll20 before, and it seems to work well. I have a Skype account I use occasionally if voice is required, although I prefer text chat for record-keeping and so people aren't talking over each other.

Gmail me at [email protected] if you think I'd fit your group/game. Or reply to me in this thread, I guess.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Warhammer Fantasy Second Edition or Zweihander

>Times Available
Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Fri, Sat at 8 cst to 11 or 12

>Method of Play
Discord Text only, maybe RollD20 if maps are wanted

>Contact Info
NeverStoppedPosting#4226

>Additional Notes
This game would be a bi-monthly thing in lieu of the games I'm trying to sign up for.

This would be a Border Princes type game, except more serious. Sure everything is decentralized but the warlords scrabbling over everything wouldn't be a joke whatsoever and there would be more civilization there.

Plenty of mystery and action; politic that would actually be effected by the PCs. Tons of pissed off Dwarfs and drunk Orcs.

Also might do a Bretonnia if people are more interested in that.

>bimonthly

I was on board until this. Damn.

That can be changed. quite honestly there are only two that seem like they could get off the ground right now

You are looking for Way Of The Wicked, a Pathfinder-compatible adventure path.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e
>Times Available (with timezone!)
PST: 4:30 till W/E
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord for Voice and Rolling
>Contact Info
@₧₧#0182 on discord
>Additional Notes
I have a small server of people and we are looking to gain more members in order to play more often.

Looking for thick bitches

k