Grr

Guys, how do we save beastfolk?

You don't. Some things are tainted beyond salvation.

You don't, only the ones with the sharpest fangs survive.

>use exclusively non-mammals
>make them enemies or npcs only

With them sucking my dick. Also, anyone from /hmfa/ here?

Slaving or killing.

Or

Just dont make them proxy furries

Don't play with retards, problem solved.

>Just dont make them proxy furries
That's the problem;everyone fucking assumes they're proxy furries even they don't have typical furry traits like neon colors, goofy attitudes, 2edgy4me culture, and so on.

Mutated chaos creatures.
Small tribal cultures at war with humans ala gnolls.
Enslaved creatures by evil races.
Curiosities in human cultures. Like you're lucky if you ever see one.

You also cannot fuck them

True
Beastfolk dont have inherited furry traits. The problem is not the reace itsekf. But the fucking players

By not playing them.

Try this. Tell a player who wants to play a beastfolk race in your campaign that you're okay with that, but they should know that beastfolk reproduce asexually and have no interest in romance

If they still want to play a beastfolk character, then they're cool.

By not giving a shit about what other people think about them. Only on Veeky Forums do I see anyone throwing a fit about them, the same way only on Veeky Forums do I see people think playing some fapbait anime loli trope is more acceptable of a character concept. Once you stop worrying about outdated memes, you’ll find that there’s nothing wrong with beastfolk of any kind.

Figure out who are the actual furries and who are not. Round up all furries at once and gas them, let the world know and now no one has a reason to sperg about it.

That's stupid and would drastically change the psychology of the whole race and character, even without looking at all lewd things.
If some wants to play a beastfolk race. If he make sparkledog, throw his sheet in the trash and tell to gtfo and come back with better character.

Not only is this a pretty stupid thing to demand of only players wanting beastfolk PCs in specific, but if a GM asked this thing of me I’d agree to the terms and then spring on him that asexual reproduction is my fetish a few sessions in just to fuck with him.

Don't flip your shit just because a beastfolk character does what human characters do already.
So what if the cat person is flirting with a barmaid.

Don't play with furries

>Round up the furries and gas them!

Wow, it's like a time capsule from 2006.

Use only superior birds and insects

In the setting I run (yes, I know) beastfolk are a sort of offshoot of fae; they basically were created without form, and can choose any form of their liking, so the majority of them are mishmashes of animals they admire, which often includes humans.

By kicking in the teeth of anyone who spouts the tired fucking "anti-furry" memes.

Heh. There's some real angry furries in this thread.

> acting tough when he'd actually piss his fursuit at the first hint of violence
Go and stay go. You're embarrassing everybody.

I know what that means.

Personally, I've always liked beastfolk as a personification of mankind's most reprehensible, primitive tendencies. Mob mentality, tribalism, & a large dose of susceptibility to manipulation by charismatic leaders, and you've got one hell of a metaphor for the savages tearing down and ruining everything they envy.

How do we save humans?

There are far more sick fucks wanking off over regular humans doing sick shit than there are wanking over beastfolk.

>Destroying everything they admire
Sounds a lot like Veeky Forums.

Envy, whoops.....

I'm a furry myself and I agree with you. needs to get over himself

>female is disturbingly human in a weird way

every time

Why is that croc-man about to kill a construct?

see
Y'know, plenty of people fetishise every other race, if you REALLY care about furries that much, you've got bigger problems than beastfolk.

Like this.

Go home, furfag.

>superior birds

Don't play with furry's

kill self fagit

>Guys, how do we save beastfolk?
Ever read Elephantmen?

by gassing all furfags

you can't outsmart furries deviancy

theres literally furries with a fetish for genital-less anthros

Have them look less humanoid and have more animalistic features.

Have them behave in a strange, inhuman manor, not just like people in fursuits.

Just make them subrace of humans.
They have human stats but just look different.
Don't make them to be special snowlflakes.
You may just add some cultural nuances to them. Treat them just as humans and that's it

By having them possess obvious negative qualities. I'm running not!skaven in a game and those friendly to the party still treat their perceived underlings like dirt. It's slavery from top to bottom. Sure if you're a guy with a sword and spells they'll be respectful, but the helpless or innocent don't survive in their society.

Through Rape.

*/hmofa/

You don't.

does Veeky Forums really have such a problem with furries in their games? I have never met a furry IRL that wasn't so obviously socially dysfunctional that I could easily avoid them.

Why would you invite a furry into your game

I think beast races are cool, especially in a dwarf-fortresslike 'there's a beast race for every animal sort of way', if you worry about furries misusing them don't make them asexual or remove them from the setting DONT PLAY WITH FURRIES

Ok, sit down, I got this in two steps:

>Step one
You stop letting autistic retards on a board devoted to playing pretend influence your opinion and do whatever you want with whatever you think is cool.

>Step two
Your players will either like it or won't, make changes as needed to accommodate or accept your players don't care and move on.

You don't make furfaggotry like in your pic

STOP PLAYING THEM AS FETISH FUEL!!!
It is literally THAT easy

>enemies or npcs only
only faggots do that

How about you do what you want to do and stop worrying about what some guy on the other side of the world is jerking off to. Right now there's some sick fuck blowing his load about kitchen tiles but you don't see me posting shit about how Ikea and my kitchen is ruined forever and must be saved from this redneck with a porcelain fetish.

>literal horsefucker

With Pride!

Who cares what other people are playing as just play for fun niggas. Life is too short for stupid conflict about someones race choice.

Not EVERY time.

They're all skinwalkers.

Fuck off tzeentch

Birds are cool what are you on about?

This pretty much

>You don't make furfaggotry like in your pic
What?

best birb

So she is pouring the potion into her cleavage, fine.
By the angle of bottle, it's nearly empty.
So she has poured quite lot of the content already.
Yet there's nothing tailing down her stomach or anywhere else really.
Where does it go?
Fucking Tzeentch!

According to this: Lizardmen are the third most popular fantasy race on the board.

I laughed, I capped.

Don't you mean 2014, when someone literally gassed Anthrocon?

Easy, she eats through her chest-feathers. Rub her belly, see what happens.

>"What's wrong, ye oversized oversexed housecat? I'm surprised ye aren't jumpin a' the opportunity ta bugger tha first beast tha' cannae reject ye're advances."
>"Beg pardon, shortstack, I just figured cave exploration was more your thing. Though it might fuck with your delicate braids."
>"Well, I'm going to go grab us that promised reward. You two come find me when you're done sexualizing an actual corpse."

>implying fursuiters don't behave in strange, inhuman manners
Anyway, I prefer my manors to be inhuman; can you imagine how weird a humanlike manor would be?

>does Veeky Forums really have such a problem with furries
Yeah, aside from the ratfolk/dragon/kobold/naga/gnoll/etc. threads
>in their games
Don't be silly, almost nobody in these threads actually plays TRPGs. Because yeah, if you're playing with a furry, tell them sparkledog murr bullshit is unacceptable. Don't just take it because you're too much of a pansy to stand up to a goddamn furry and can only get retribution by whining on Veeky Forums later.

Yes

>This thread
You need to take them off

The price you ask is too high my friend.

Ask yourself one thing:does your beastfolk females have tits?
If the answer is yes then you're doing EVERYTHING wrong

Get out of here with your flat chest fetish, you fucking weirdo.

The fact that everything is fetish for you means you're already doomed

Have all furries executed by the state. Suddenly, there's no problem with beast races

secretary birds will fuck your shit up
would love to see one of these take on an entire yuan-ti cult and just wipe it out

>would love to see one of these take on an entire yuan-ti cult and just wipe it out
It would get absolutely annihilated just like how a real life secretary bird would shit in fear at the sight of an anaconda

I'm pointing out that his attempts to "fix" things to ensure nobody will be turned on by things are futile.
The only way to do that is to never run a game at all. Or, alternately, give up and just be a grownup about it.

The problem isn't that people are turned on by things. The problem is that everyone turned on by this particular thing is a worthless, insufferable piece of garbage who will do everything in their power to turn your game into their own personal magical realm. Anything done to stymie their urges or gauge if they're going to be a problem i.e. if they start bitching near the start of the game that their beastperson can't have breasts or somesuch is probably a good idea.

>The problem is that everyone turned on by this particular thing is a worthless, insufferable piece of garbage who will do everything in their power to turn your game into their own personal magical realm

Yeah, if you really believe that you should step away from the internet for a while and go get your head on straight.
One of my former players is apparently a furry, but I only know this because another player told me. He was a perfectly normal player as far as I could see, despite what you and the internet would have me believe.

>t. furfag
Why are you even trying? You're not fooling anyone who has ever had the displeasure of actually playing with a furfaggot

I was going to point out that the anthro secretary bird there is bigger than IRL ones, but then I remembered that nagas would also be at least as big without their tail.
So yeah, birb loses here.

But when nobody's furry, everyone is. Or something like that.
Syndrome is a piece of shit, is what I'm trying to get at.

On the other hand
>DM: Your catfolk can't have tits.
>Player:
>A) Cool, I'm adding "sometimes mistaken for male" to her backstory
>B) Why would I care?
>C) That won't affect charisma-related checks, will it?
>D) ...is flat tits a thing for you?
>E) O...kay, but why? This official art literally has chest bindings right there.
>F) No shit, I'm making a cute catboy.

>someone doesn't buy into my crazed witch hunt shit!

>A WITCH!

Yeah, it's not exactly going out on a limb to say anybody who defends furries is either one of them or has never actually interacted with them. Nice try though.

c

I don't know, if all things scale up equally, I can see a human sized secretary bird wrecking their shit. They purportedly kick with around 5x the weight of their body with high speed and accuracy, not to mention being able to fly.

>But when nobody's furry, everyone is. Or something like that.
>some of the worst of the worst players, furries, no longer exist
>this means the bar of quality for acceptable players has increased and other bad players are now scorned
>also, don't have to deal with the existence of furfaggots anymore
sounds great to me desu

He's right though

I'm not too sure about that. I can't find anything where a secretary bird beats up any snake longer than its wingspan or much thicker than its leg; it'd at least be a hell of a harder fight for it going up against something like 20x the size of its usual targets.

Sure, if you take "right" to mean "incorrect but really spirited about it."

I mean, even discounting the kicking, they still have the beak of a bird of prey and flight. Even a shrike, which is merely a small carnivorous songbird can kill and eat a snake longer than they themselves are.

>saying this while posting furshit
Lol

Yeah, fair enough.

I never claimed not to be a furry. But that doesn't mean you're not wrong, it just means I'm not the other user.

Regardless of whether you're the other user or not, it does kinda prove him right. The fact that you don't realize that is very telling

If you act the same way IRL as you do on the Internet and vice versa, you are a sad, sad boy and I hope you can find it within yourself to improve.

Just keep posting snek

If you have more Modern or Sci-Fi ones, that would be appreciated

Got this, one more XCOM, a few Sarissa (the comfy snek up a few), and that's about it.
Haven't seen a snek thread in a while, and don't really go searching much, so my supply's a bit low.

Gotta say, whoever added keyboard controls to ReCaptcha is a hero. Makes them somewhat tolerable (aside from the disappearing pictures - those are irredeemable bullshit)

Any is appreciated, fampire