SALT literally just killed itself

>pic related

It’s literally going to be months before any significant number of people even SEE their loans approved.

We’re fucked.

I would honestly sell right fucking now but I’m already down so much I just don’t care at this point. It will be months before arbitrage kicks in and any regular holder even sees their loan come in. We’re so, so fucked for anyone that bought above $12. If SALT wasn’t ready to handle the demand, they should have delayed their damn release instead of claiming everything was functional and moved out. RIP fellow SALT marines, gonna be a bumpy next “few months.”

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking top kek
its cratering already

the definition of a whale coin. all the mining farms will benefit but forget about the peons

Good shit I went into REQ instead of SALT. I thought about this too, there was too much sketchy shit with SALT like the $27.5 you could sell your SALT for, not buying that. Just go in VEN or XRB

HOLY. CHRIST. WTF

I fucking knew it, I knew it was too good to be true
thank god I didn't fall for the shilling

I have $500 or so in SALT, definitely sucks. But oh well. Could've been way more committed

To AION and ICX I go

This is literally the only chance to get rid of your SALT bags right now. If you don't take it, you deserve waking up to $8 SALT tomorrow.

>EASIEST BET TO 25$ EVER IN A WEEK WHEN IT GOES LIVE LMAO

Rich people are the biggest customers. That means wallstreet will be buying their coin like crazy. I don't see a big problem with this.

You wont believe it but i sold my salt tokens for ENJ. You guys really really REALLY need to read whitepapers and dev participation in forums before buying in. Dont buy in until there are announcements, it is that simple.

Sorry to hear that though. I was just about to buy back in on the profits but might wait till this dip

u mean only whales that buy and use most of salt anyways will have first go at loans? oh shit salt at 10 cents tomorow

Aw fuck.

god damn it
knew it was a jewish scam at $3, $4, $5... still fomoed into it after it hit the $10 range
nothing to do but hold for months and expect a recovery, i guess
worked for just about every coin, except... oh shit. bancor, the original jewish coin

LMAO
"routine mainenance"
the second this wallet comes back on youre gonna see 5$ salt

dont be retards and fall for FUD on this thread

>$20 by tonight

are you high?

Be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy. Buy salt

also, what did you expect? millions of loans per week? ofc they are going to serve big boys 1st, hopefully they buy up all salt from exchanges soon so we can have quick moon and go on

I was a lazy asshole and didn't sell at $16. I guess it's get out today or weather to 1-3 month storm. It's fine I got in at .09eth but still. meh.

Just sold everything.

Expect it to moon in three days. At least that's what happened when I sold VEN on Christmas due to Reddit FUD.

Buy wall at 0.0124 ETH just got broken through in seconds, SALT is heading for $10, fast. :(

on which exchange?

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this PnD server.#

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Would it be smart to buy LEND right now then?

Buy ELIXIR instead?

Stay off reddit. Just lurk /biz.

Fucking kek, every fucking time.

buy cheap salt!

LEND

i bought salt at fucking $16.50 and sold at $13. put it into XLM though so i made my losses back.

It's already moving.

yes, read the whitepaper, will soon let you fund 3rd world nations

I don't wanna fund 3rd world nations

Why did he specify Virginia do they have weird laws?

I fomod in at 18.
Bought with ETH, lost half of my ETH there.
Can HODL safe me on this one ?

That has got to hurt with ETH getting those mad gains right now.

Do people really trade solely off fundamentals in a market like this?

Elixir was already a much better investment

How SALTy are the people who hold SALT right now? I enjoyed a laugh after reading that! Thanks OP! Fucking LMAO. "Few months."

Worst fucking FUD thread I've ever seen. You stinky ugly pajeets never learn do you

LOL people thought they were getting free money and that they'd out smarted the Jews.

Yeah, ya fuckin idiots. kek, sucked in faggots.

>all this fake fud
These whales must be running out of weak hands

i already knew this, they admitted this weeks ago. i thought us wasn't possible though. now they're saying maybe they can get into the us
>a few months
oh... that might be new intel. didnt think it would take that long

what mining farms it's an ico

First time I ever lose money on a crypto.
Fucking mad.
Hopefully I'll make up for the loss with those sweet ETH and ICX gains.

bittrex "routine maintenance" is always suspicious as fuck. always happens to coins that are about to do something

currently buying more SALT. this is a gold mine... idk what the fuck all this fud is about

>2018
>still using bittrex

i sold, i dont give a fuck about SALT anymore, I'm cutting my losses, moved it to ZRX

Enjoy your $5 bags next week. :(

they've got the highest volume on the best alts though

I’m fucked

is this a whale born born attemp to get weak hands to sell cheap bags before a mooning?

LOL

BUY ELIX INSTEAD YOU BRAINLETS

P2P > SALTS SHITTY LENDING SYSTEM

such an obvious trash coin

stupid pajeets thinking they can 2x for free lmao

how about using your fucking brains and going 10x in 10 different coins

Mining farms use massive amount of crypto they sit on to take loans, then expand their mining to make more crypto to make more loans. Jesus Christ you salty fucks dont even understand economics.

so lemme get this straight. its a few months till salt accepts poorfag lunch money.

meanwhile i found this from like 10 days ago

300 million dollars in loans they're processing right now. so they may not be accepting lunch money from poorfags like myself. but it looks like real money, people with wealth, are interested. so maybe thats what the whales smell, the mooning of salt once the volume of interest they're dealing with gets announced.

i wont sell yet.

Just read the fud, it is so weak. Sadly there are so many weak hands right now since we are in temporary insanity phase

Didn't see that, haha, fuck off whales, you're not getting my salt

doesn't matter rebuy lower

EthLEND has learnt from SALT mistakes and will be a $10 coin by feb

Nice English, pajeet

it's at .00755 now, and it looks like it might go as low as .007
we're basically at the dip now?
you think it will go below the support line at .007? i don't

ops fud is not new info. we knew they would deal with big money customers first. now we find that "a few months" is how long it will take to get regular folk approved. maybe that's longer then expected. but meanwhile salt is dealing with about 300 fucking million usd in loan requests right now and they've barely launched.

kinda feels like once the numbers sink in shits gonan moon. but you'd think it would already be mooning by now so i don't know. soon?

Yeah this is such an obvious FUD to drop some bags for the inevitable $20+ ride.

yeah but thats apples and oranges. ethlend doesn't even touch fiat. you can't pay your bills in usd loaned from your crypto held in collateral with ethlend can you?

sell salt and buy elixir.

way better

HAHAHA such an obvious fake by OP to drop them bags.

@saltlending.ZENDESK
@SaltLending.com

What did the one post from OP mean by this?

i think it means buy salt now we're at the dip. i think thats what it translates to

got 100 of them, and i'm hodling them till the end of the year. The potential gains from this coin can not be overlooked. The FUD from OP just reaffirms this.

Sold my stack at small profit.

zoom out faggots, this is what you get for buying the hype. Pic related when I bought salt at $2.90

still comfy

this is the dip. I'm not selling red. I'll wait for tomorrow or another week.

I bought the same time as you but it's pretty close to the same value as eth right now. maybe 15% higher than staying in eth

How have you guys not figured out that ICO's and scams like SALT are just crypto gofundme's.

>he fell for the fake
>yfw

>buys at $2,90
>doesn't sell at $10
What are you even doing with your life? You just refusing to make profit?

i've already made money from this. if only the real gofundme worked like that.

anyways, it's a real product, it works. you;re fucking retarded

God dammit. I don’t even care about the price of it, I was hoping to get my loan from these Jews this month.

i think we just bounced off the support line. heading out of the dip now. lol at weak hands selling on a fake fud at a low point. op probably bought your bags

no way, that's 100B market cap. Ain't gonna happen brah

LEND is about to moon.

if only i sold my salt on the 28th, i could buying so much more salt right now