Stop this NOW

Why the FUCK are people buying this centralized shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtl_BWSWkwo
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
ripple.com/build/freeze/
bitcoinist.com/not-decentralized-ripple-freezes-1m-user-funds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the coin actually isn't.

Eat shit and die fucker. Hope your family dies too

Maybe because it has real world applications.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtl_BWSWkwo

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = BmwhT57

Check that discord for yourself...

I know you really want to ignore this but it will come back to shoot you in the foot.

ripple is a currency that can just be invented out of thin air, ripple embodys what misinformed boomers think about crypto's.

and you retards just buy it

Because it's a jew coin and they always win.

200k USD in 3 weeks.

Looking at buying in on the smallest of dips.

i really ´care if its decentralised or not
don´t u want to make money ?

Sauce?

dont*

Funny, I've seen multiple gifs like these. First time I've seen XRP as the 'winner'.

Delusional

So what? Visa does 5000 tps.

Fast transactions and low transfer price?

LOL

normie fag detected

I dumped after I learned they can freeze your assets at any time, and already have done so to an ex-team member. No benefit over a bank at that point, why the fuck would I want in on that?

It's pumped by Koreans
They are the source of the dumbest of pumps, it has really lowered my opinion of them

A debit card loaded by crypto, impossibru!

>Why the FUCK are people buying this centralized shitcoin.

UR DURR WILL MAKE A QUESTION AND NOT READ THE ANWER

THE ANSWER 100777.com/nwo/barbarians

no they can't, you're a fucking retard.

why don't you finish high school before you come and do big boy stuff? fgt

Really now?
What's this then, you ignorant faggot?
ripple.com/build/freeze/
On their own fucking website.
Oh look, they've already done it:
bitcoinist.com/not-decentralized-ripple-freezes-1m-user-funds/

>The first is dubbed a “global freeze.” This would cease all trading activity of every IOU issued by that gateway across the board.
>The second method is more targeted. The “individual account freeze” enables the gateway to cease all trading of one person’s funds, preventing them from sending the IOU’s to another person or gateway on the Ripple network.

>The individual freeze was most notably used by on March 31 by the bitcoin exchange Bitstamp, which also acts as a Ripple gateway. Jed McCaleb, the original founder of Ripple Labs, was attempting to sell over 96 million XRP — the native currency of the Ripple network — which his family received when he started the company. Converted to US dollars, that sum of XRP was equivalent to over $1 million.

>In order to “avoid and mitigate irreparable harm and damages” to the value of XRP, a Ripple Labs agent went on the Bitstamp gateway and placed an order paying $1,038,172 for McCaleb’s stash of XRP, according to a report by CoinDesk. Once the transaction completed, however, Ripple Labs demanded that Bitstamp use its gateway power to freeze McCaleb’s account and prevent him from withdrawing the actual cash.

OY VEY, HE'S SELLING! THAT MIGHT HARM OUR VALUE, QUICK, FREEZE HIS ASSETS!

IS THE CODE OPEN SOURCE?

WHY NOT FIX ALL PROBLEMS, MAKE IT DECENTRALIZED AND ETC... AND RELEASE

Look, here's even more:
>Ripple Labs then requested that the transaction be reversed — it wanted the $1,038,172 returned, and in exchange it would send the 96,342,361.6 XRP back to McCaleb. The matter was complicated by the fact that McCaleb had already used some of the cash to purchase STR, the native currency of McCaleb’s new project, Stellar.

>By complying with the request to freeze McCaleb’s funds, Bitstamp effectively became the middleman in a high-stakes dispute between Ripple Labs and its former founder. With the $1 million transaction frozen in time, Bitstamp decided to file a lawsuit in California district court against all parties involved. The exchange requested the court’s assistance in determining where the disputed money should go, opening up a legal can of worms that could last for months or even years.

>buys ripple from founder
>freeze his account and all ripple assets
>calls exchange and demands they reverse the transaction and freeze his account, including transactions that took place /after/ he bought another coin with the money
>sues him for selling
Nothing to see here goy!

It's money you dummy

>become wealthy
>accumulate an inflationary currency

choose one faggots

Normies

Koreans are chink niggers that have money for some reason

I just earned a 1000 bucks in less than 24 hours, thats why.

>Inbefore HURURHUEHDH A THOUSAND WHAHHAHA I EARNDED A CABRILLION DOLLARs---Shut the fck up.

>buying stellar lumens lite at a 1000% markup

Normies think this is the right chance to catch sub 10 USD. BTC, ETH, LTC.