I'll give you a hint on the next x10 moon mission

ICON co-founder is advising on this project

Listed today on an obscure exchange. confirmed to list on kucoin soon.

Let's see if you deserve that money.

i dont deserve but you will tell me anyway

Small is the gate and narrow the path that leads to lamboland user, and only a few find it.

i will bring you good fortune if you tell me what project it is

I found the project lul

these chinks are indistinguishable to me. which one is he so at least i can google him?

holy fuck this, I've looked at the list of ICON founders, and they all fuckin look the same

i found it now

took literally five seconds to find

Bat is way more likely to take off lol

WAT IS?

min kim

Found it and I'm locked in, this thing is heading to the moon

BitClave?

Thinking of selling my TRX for about 50 ICX.
Will that be worth it in the long term?

Tell me user.

Right click and search google for the image you idiots

Swear to god you don't deserve the free money

I'm a relative newbie but from what I can tell ICX will moon before TRX does. I'm holding both.

why does he look nervous in that picture? north korean spy?

>interested-woman-sign.jpg

Bitclave
But no one cares, there's a shit ton of money in data and blockchain isn't introducing anything new
In fact, this is trying to take money away from big corporations, no one is going to adopt this

>he thinks any of these projects are introducing anything new

you dont know how to make money

What makes this any different from Nebulas?

>no one will adopt this
i think you're quite wrong, but I see this being unprofitable as an investment vehicle.

Why?
>Low market cap
>Everything pumps eventually
>Min Kim

ignore the idiot. people said the same about ITC and now they cant get in fast enough.

when it moons he will ask why he didnt listen

I wouldn't mind if it was fud with good reasoning, but all the noise makes me glance over things that end up doing exceptional.

they do it to accumulate while you sit there confused

the problem with good search is not that searchers dont get paid, it's that the search algorithm that google has is objectively better than anything other ppl have

not saying this cant go up in value but this is basically a BAT clone with less doability.
making a browser is much easier than making a competitive search engine

What's your take on the 24th? What mission will await us? 2x? 4?

This.
I tried so many search engines. At the end, when i really want to find something, i always come back to Google. Nothing beats it.

what's the MC right now?

I lost it in a sea of tabs. Somewhere said the price of these tokens is fixed. Doesn't that kinda' stop orbital gains on these?