Poor belarus trader

So that's where I've started today. I have another 90$ in my pocket and I also want to invest them. What should I do next?
Buy another 128 BBT and hodl?
Buy LINK? Buy VEN? Buy ENG? Buy FUN? buy all of these 1:1:1:1?

I'm not obsessed with cryptos and I'm not going to make them my main income. But I really want to make some thousand$ in a few months, is it possible?
thx for replies

You have very little money pick a coin and go all in. Diversifying won’t do anything with that small amount

You need to go all in on an alt coin. You don't have enough money to bother diversifying yet

I suggest vechain. It's about to explode

thx guys

Post proof of opverty and give me an XRB adress my poor slavic friend.

>t. bought xrb at 20cents

You have to invest big to gain big with that small amount.

Don't listen to them. Listen to the following:

Buy ITC/IoT Chain - and wait until it increases 10x. Then sell some, then look for tips and research on how to diversify.

IoT Chain/ITC IS 100% the next coin that will explode... giving you advice cause you are poor

Poorfag as well and thinking of starting today, waiting for coinbase to verify my ID

How do I know when the best time to sell is after investing? I want to put $100 in XLM

VEN

got you senpai! and anytohers who might be in a similar situation. Stick with a main coin. BTC or ETH. i would recommend ether, but you already have btc so just stick with it.

other 35-30% go all in on one alt coin.

$100

ENG
VEN
BBT
or IOT

?

B

E

Чeк ayт БAT(BAT) eшe нe выcтpeлилa. C тaкими кoпeйкaми в бoльшыe и выcтpeлившыe кoйны cмыcлa нeтy зaлeзaть.

L

go all in on mooncoin for 10x

All in BAT, and you might make it. It will go 100x this year. From their do the same thing next year.

Just make sure your buying good coins with fundamentals.

link

Can I show u my bank acc vs my portfolio and get some XRB :( I'm a poor

Lumens

thank you all guys :)

>Post proof of opverty
well im not actually that poor, but i mean that i dont have enough money to enjoy my life

пocмoтpим, cпacибo

>What should I do next?
Do something else.
You're just wasting your time and very limited money.

holly shit user stellar ride
you'll be in a bugatti soon

go all in on ven. now. thank me later

buy COLX

ETH
ADA
SUB

Use ETH to transfeer funds, BTC transfeer fees are too large

Yobit is Pajeet exchange but has the lowest minimum trade ammount.